Can you play any musical instruments?

john1000

Swopped a PC  I built, for a Yamaha guitar with a friend. Never played any musical piece before but always on my bucket list. . As usual its something I wanted to do but never got around to do.

YouTube vids will help but ultimately a few lessons seem like a good idea.

Played bass in a grammar school band. We played grindcore/death metal. Called ourselves "Brutal Yugoslavian Anal Diplomacy" - It was in the mid 90's at the height of the war in Balkan. None of us could play. Wrote a few songs Wednesday night and drew the picture of 2 gay leg amputees butt fucking eachother on some white t-shirts - rehersed drank a ton of beers thursday night - made an improvised gig in the school cafeteria friday night. Disbanded saturday morning. It was chick magnete for the next few years. 

My Son is pretty good, he is teaching wifey how to play "Kashmir" by Zeppelin LOL! 

I played Drums back in the 70's...my parents hated me. Just for kicks last week-end, went with my Son into "Guitar Center" as he needed to pick up a new set of strings....they have quite an extensive set of Drums you can play. I went over to the "Ludwigs" and started playing away.....timing is really bad these days LOL!  Of course this young guy pulls in next to me, just starts shredding away on the " Sonors" started chattng with him a bit. Tells me he has been playing for 10 years now, has a side band just for kicks. He also tells me "Ludwigs are old school"  ☹️

IMG_2357.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1