Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

how24111

Nirun condo, in Pattaya, for sale. 4th Floor. B1 building. Studio- 26 meters. Balcony faces out towards the A1 building. Tray ceiling with recessed corner lights. Original bathtub. Full Furniture. Asking 720,000 baht with 50-50 split of transfers cost. Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quickNew YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 024.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 003.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 004.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 005.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 006.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 014.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 013.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 017.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 019.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 032.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 021.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 025.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 027.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 029.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 031.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 030.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 008.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 018.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

ome photos of the common areas here at the complex Comfortable friendly place 

Yesitisdakid...Thanks for the great photos.  I hope you don't mine if I borrow them from you to use on another post.  Thanks again. 

Seems like a fair price for the place. If I was only there more often to justify buying a place there. I like it in Nirun and the price is right and they seem to be doing better with maintenance of the place. Good luck on the listing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Did I read somewhere that there was no lift ?

Walking up 4 lots of stairs would be a no no for me.

There's lifts in all the buildings, however in the A, B and C blocks they are in between the floors so you have to walk up half a floor to get on, then walk up or down half a floor when you get off.

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are lifts/elevators in all buildings.  You still need to be able to walk some stairs as you must walk up to get to the elevator/lift and also where they stop will require you to walk up/down some stairs to get to your room.  It is not suitable for someone in a wheelchair. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tham said:

If you throw your furniture in the skip wont you get more chance of a sale? The stuff looks like it came out of a skip many years ago.

I will leave the furniture decision for the new owner as they might have plans to rent out the condo and being it is already furnished he can rent it out without spending any money.  If  I don't sell it I will rent it out again as I have done for the past 10 years.  Being these are very low priced rentals you don't want to spend any more money than  is absolutely necessary.  While not the best/nicest furniture, I have had no problems keeping it rented for the past 10 years. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have another Nirun condo that I could sell.  This is a Corner unit and has a extra side window.  being it is on the 5th floor and buy a large open area you get a tremendous amount of wind/breezes.  Many of the renters that have stayed there never use the air cond.  Several because of low electric usage have not paid any electric bill for months.  Asking 720K  with a 50-50 split of transfer fees.   Before all of the photo analyst experts tear apart the photos,  these were taken a while ago. I never bother my renters so I haven't taken any new photos.  There is a customer who has been there for several years but has agreed to move into another condo I have if I find a buyer. 

100_4568.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

Nirun map.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What do you mean exactly by 'foreigner can own it for 8 years'?

I am not sure what you are asking or referring to....I am posting that this condo is in a farang name for the past 8 years.  Two reasons for me mentioning this.  #1- As this condo is already in a farang name,  it can be sold to either a farang or Thai  and need not be concerned about if the building is currently over the 49% allowable ownership for farangs.  #2-  I belive you get lower transfer costs when the condo is owned for over 5 years.    Both of the condos are available for immediate sale or rental.  

Here is a quote from the advert. "Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quick

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, how24111 said:

I am not sure what you are asking or referring to....I am posting that this condo is in a farang name for the past 8 years.  Two reasons for me mentioning this.  #1- As this condo is already in a farang name,  it can be sold to either a farang or Thai  and need not be concerned about if the building is currently over the 49% allowable ownership for farangs.  #2-  I belive you get lower transfer costs when the condo is owned for over 5 years.    Both of the condos are available for immediate sale or rental.  

Here is a quote from the advert. "Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quick

Apologies, I misread the advert.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...