Valentines Day

coxyhog

Holy cow I’m happy to be single.i remember my ex Pinay giving me so much sh-t for being late to our first V-Day. We had met the previous Labour Day, but I was working at a warehouse with ten hour shifts and lots of overtime I wasn’t allowed to refuse. She treated me so well, but would flip out at some stuff that I found trivial, and that was one of them. She claimed that back home it was almost like a national holiday for couples. Whatever.....I was 25 and trying to get a down payment together for our house. Didn’t realize it was such a big deal

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Without this thread I wouldn't even have noticed 😱😱🙈🙈

We will get around to V-Day sooner or later .. and if we don't it doesn't matter to me ... I spoil her enough already ...

Beach Gals flower shop are up to their eye balls making all types of flower arrangements ... flowers are a pretty big business here in Thailand .. I would have never known .....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I always buy myself a gift for Valentine's Day. Going with a pair of new shoes I have had my eye on. Thank f**k I am single and don't have to worry about all that jewelry, flowers, and chocolate happy horse shit. Just another commercialized and bastardized holiday like the rest of them. If I had a serious significant other, I would surprise them with a really nice gift for no reason on some random day as that would be wayyy more meaningful IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

I always buy myself a gift for Valentine's Day. Going with a pair of new shoes I have had my eye on. Thank f**k I am single and don't have to worry about all that jewelry, flowers, and chocolate happy horse shit. Just another commercialized and bastardized holiday like the rest of them. If I had a serious significant other, I would surprise them with a really nice gift for no reason on some random day as that would be wayyy more meaningful IMO.

That the spirit. I think I’m going shopping for a new set of irons Friday, even though golf season is months away

• Haha 1

The San Antonio Zoo will let you name a cockroach or a rat after your former lover and
feed it to an animal where you can watch it livestreamed for all the world to see on their
very first “Cry Me a Cockroach” event taking place on Valentine’s Day this Friday.

“You will be able to name a cockroach after your ex, and we will serve it up as a snack to
one of our animals for only $5,” said the San Antonio Zoo in their event announcement.
“If your ex was a snake, you can even name a rat after them, and we will feed it to a
reptile for $25.”

For those taking part, the zoo will be hosting the event in person if you are lucky to live
close enough to attend but they will also live stream all of the feedings on their website
throughout the day on Friday. People who name a cockroach or a rat will also receive a
certificate from the zoo that you can share across social media.

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Did a gurl from Tiffany's give that to you? 🙂

I hate to think what you will say when I post photographs of the Pattaya Pride procession in a couple of days time.  Remember the photographer reports the news but should never be the subject. 

I’m not the romantic one but do make an effort as it’s appreciated if I do make an effort and expected by my Mrs. I’ve bought her a few Ralph Lauren T shirts ( Xmas sale). Will buy a small bunch of flowers on Friday plus going out for a meal in the evening to a sea food restaurant. 

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I understand the sentiment Steelers and it is of course romantic to surprise your significant other with gifts on any random day. But I can't think of any female I've been with not reminding me of Valentines Day as it approaches. 

Better off buying something rather than having ear ache and sulking f you forget or can't be arsed! 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I understand the sentiment Steelers and it is of course romantic to surprise your significant other with gifts on any random day. But I can't think of any female I've been with not reminding me of Valentines Day as it approaches. 

Better off buying something rather than having ear ache and sulking f you forget or can't be arsed! 

I get where you are coming from. I used to be married and have had some significant others and know the drill. Better just to not to forget and save yourself all the hassle. My relationships of late have been with TG's and even though they have adopted V-Day in their culture, they seem less jai laawn about getting gifts then the Western women do from my experience.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I like an ear ache now and then .... if a gal gets upset about not getting a card and some roses .. then it is maybe time for me to re-calibrate the situation ... 

• Thumbs Up 3