Valentines Day

coxyhog

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^ Bro .. she hasn't or will not forget ... women have memories like 12 elephants ... she is keeping quiet because she wants you to remember her on this alleged "special" day ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

Shhhhhhhh!

For the first time in many a year, the GF hasn't mentioned the V-word. I'm hoping she's forgotten.

Complete radio silence until the 15th.

She hasn't forgotten mate, more likely waiting for the right moment to remember you that YOU forgot it.

Likely it will happen, by pure chance, just when you are both walking in front of :

1 minute ago, fygjam said:

Don't worry if you forget. This, or one of the many like it, will save the day.

image.png

Β 

21 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

She hasn't forgotten mate, more likely waiting for the right moment to remember you that YOU forgot it.

Β 

She took a more subtle approach than I'd expected. I didn't hear anything from her yesterday which seemed like positive news, but then this morning I had a none-too-subtle message on Facebook from her older sister, saying don't forget that it's Valentine's Day and offereing me a choice of 12 e-cards. So it was clearly a case of damage limitation now, I went straight on SCB Easy and sent her some cash, then onto FB with the usual hearts and flowers BS, declaring my undying love. Yawn. Just spoke to her and all seems peaches and cream at her end, amazing how a little bit of the spendable stuff oils the cranky parts of Thai women!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

I actually bought my company for the night a red rose from one of those old ladies that pester you in the bars most nights. I AM not the type to do this but she asked if she could have one and negotiated the price down to 20b. 😎😁

You could have stopped there .... the easiest solution by far ... πŸ˜‰Β 

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, fygjam said:

The San Antonio Zoo will let you name a cockroach or a rat after your former lover and
feed it to an animal where you can watch it livestreamed for all the world to see on their
very first β€œCry Me a Cockroach” event taking place on Valentine’s Day this Friday.

β€œYou will be able to name a cockroach after your ex, and we will serve it up as a snack to
one of our animals for only $5,” said the San Antonio Zoo in their event announcement.
β€œIf your ex was a snake, you can even name a rat after them, and we will feed it to a
reptile for $25.”

For those taking part, the zoo will be hosting the event in person if you are lucky to live
close enough to attend but they will also live stream all of the feedings on their website
throughout the day on Friday. People who name a cockroach or a rat will also receive a
certificate from the zoo that you can share across social media.

Β 

Zoo slammed by vegans for allowing people to watch a cockroach be eaten

A US zoo has stoked the fury of animal lovers after it took the unusual step of allowing people to buy a creature to then be killed.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/zoo-slammed-by-vegans-for-allowing-people-to-name-a-cockroach-after-an-ex-then-watch-it-be-eaten/news-story/876082cc472fab3dae4171ae4b27c0bd

Β 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:58 AM, fygjam said:

The San Antonio Zoo will let you name a cockroach or a rat after your former lover and
feed it to an animal where you can watch it livestreamed for all the world to see on their
very first β€œCry Me a Cockroach” event taking place on Valentine’s Day this Friday.

β€œYou will be able to name a cockroach after your ex, and we will serve it up as a snack to
one of our animals for only $5,” said the San Antonio Zoo in their event announcement.
β€œIf your ex was a snake, you can even name a rat after them, and we will feed it to a
reptile for $25.”

For those taking part, the zoo will be hosting the event in person if you are lucky to live
close enough to attend but they will also live stream all of the feedings on their website
throughout the day on Friday. People who name a cockroach or a rat will also receive a
certificate from the zoo that you can share across social media.

Β 

Β 

What about the herrings they use to feed the sea lions? I am sure someone out there has an ex whose vaginaΒ smell like rotten fish, so it would be appropiate to name a herring after her.

We went to our nearest Thai restaurant for some smashing grub tonight, we had chicken satay & dimsum to start and for mains the wife had a king prawn pad thai and I had a roast duck penang.we had fried ice cream and thai pancakes for dessert.

Β 

20200214_225440.jpg

20200214_225308.jpg

20200214_225612.jpg

20200214_225639.jpg

20200214_200222.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Back to my little bare feet place for my dinner. As I like spicey food, they always ask how hot. This time I said very hot. When it arrived and I see how dark the sauce was I knew I may have bitten off more than I could chew. This blew any remaining cob webs out of my sinuses. A touch too hot to enjoy but I needed to find my boundary. All the staff watched while I waded through it. Lol.

IMG_20200215_13126.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Back to my little bare feet place for my dinner. As I like spicey food, they always ask how hot. This time I said very hot. When it arrived and I see how dark the sauce was I knew I may have bitten off more than I could chew. This blew any remaining cob webs out of my sinuses. A touch too hot to enjoy but I needed to find my boundary. All the staff watched while I waded through it. Lol.

IMG_20200215_13126.jpg

Valentines thread ... πŸ˜‰Β 

• Haha 1

Finished out last night, went well, Chicken Marsela for her, standard Lasagna for me. I took the Ferrari out for this special occasion and had the valet guys park it for me LOL!Β 

She said I did a great job on the little "White Crystals" bracelet from Swarovski I got herΒ :default_getdown::default_evil:

Β 

IMG_9598-2.jpg

IMG_9602-2.jpg

IMG_9608-2.jpg

IMG_9616-2.jpg

IMG_9646-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3