who remembers noi

thunder367

I'm not on Facebook but remember Cake ever so well.

Took her and Jar back in the day ..... years later after Jar got her MA in political science...true .....  I bumped into her in that big massage place on Soi Honey.

Sadly she did not remember me ...... one of the top ever Devil's Den girls ....... wonder why she didn't remember me ??? 

• Haha 1

Just now, nampla69 said:

Took her and Jar back in the day ..... years later after Jar got her MA in political science...true .....  I bumped into her in that big massage place on Soi Honey.

Sadly she did not remember me ...... one of the top ever Devil's Den girls ....... wonder why she didn't remember me ??? 

Rose ,  Bang , Maggie and Jane were my favourites ... 😍

8 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Should have said

"Starter for 10, no conferring , where have you seen this before?" 🤔

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KWA said:

No, not the darkside.  It's between Third Road and Sukhumvit Road.

Ok thanks. So Darkside truly is past Sukhumvit. Read that online, but still thought it was after 3rd Road because of the fact guys like me barely make it past Buakhao. Must explore next trip 

12 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Ok thanks. So Darkside truly is past Sukhumvit. Read that online, but still thought it was after 3rd Road because of the fact guys like me barely make it past Buakhao. Must explore next trip 

Best way to explore the DS bars is in a small group with someone that knows the area.