Fin Burger Halal Fast Food Chain in Bangkok, Thailand

smhumayun

Who doesn't like Burgers? 🙂 we too are fond of this crazy fast food snack and if they are made to perfection with quality, balanced spices, fresh ingredients and cooked on order, they'll make your meal all the more enjoyable and memorable. So, we are always on hunt for good fast food joints that offer delicious burgers, and to our good luck, we found a new one, for us at-least because these guys are operating since 2015; Fin Burger... tada!

The only thing that would've gone wrong for us was that we reach the spot at the time, when they were about to close their operations for the day, so we requested them to take our order and thankfully they obliged! we took some time, to finalize what to order, as they have a big line up of burgers, from chicken to beef to lamb, and then single patty to multiple patties. With, a number toppings to choose from. Various options for fries as well, plain, spiral, waffle & pom poms. Apart from a huge variety of burgers, they also serve limited options of fried chicken, rice and noodles. Standard beverages plus the new ones we tried there were Sparkling Apple Juices goes by the names of Adam and Eve, creatively designed bottles and good soft drink to accompany your meal.

Now because we wanted to try all the varieties, we decided to order single patty burgers, otherwise we wouldn't be able to finish all of them. So, we went for Lamb Bacon Cheese burger, Beef Bacon Cheese burger and Chicken Bacon Cheese burger. Along with a bucket of plain fries and Sparking Apple Juices (Adam and Eve).

The order we placed was prepared fresh and was cooked to perfection. Quality, fresh ingredients, juicy burger patties, balanced spices and a lot of filling, makes these burgers best in class and made a lovely dinner meal for us. Definitely recommended 🙂

Watch the video for full menu options, prices and detailed review and please do not forget to subscribe, click the bell icon, share this episode and provide your valuable feedback and comments or questions.

Hi @smhumayun is this your own business or a friends or just a place you found..?

It does look like a good place to try for burgers and they do look delicious...

If it is your business then message me as we have no problem in advertising on the forum but we have a few guide lines for business users of which you would benefit from..

Hi @Lanzalad - I wish I be the owner of that place 🙂 - honest feedback, burgers were quite good and no, I neither own that place, nor, in anyway connected to people running this place. I actually found that online some months ago and then pinned it for future reference and that was the story of our very first visit to that place, although they mentioned that they are operational since 2015 (as per their facebook page).

I'm a software architect/engineer by profession and do normal day job and because traveling and eating are my passion, so I try to document my experiences for (1) like to have a dairy of sort, of my life experiences (2) share this information with others, so they get benefit from it also, as I get benefit from reading/watching others experiences. (3) In the process, if I be lucky, and get good following, monetize it sometime in future as an added advantage 🙂

Edited by smhumayun