Couple of recent photos Tijuana Mexico

Yesitisdakid

Nice. I did Nogales when I stayed in Tucson, took me a few minutes to find the lady bars. Had lots of fun, but a couple of ST probably ran me what would have been 10k, and this was 2007! Not something I’d do again TBH, with all the cartel wars. I know the odds are slim of getting hurt, but why take the chance? I even heard that in TJ the cops will rob you themselves. 

But an all inclusive resort, I have to do that soon.  Very good prices and safety is not an issue

• Like 1

I had never really thought about Mexico , but on another forum someone recently posted about Tulum and Holbox , both looked fantastic.... will be investigating further , maybe try and combine with Mexico GP at some point 

how safe are places like Tijuana ? 

Edited by Stillearly

On 2/21/2020 at 1:00 AM, Stillearly said:

I had never really thought about Mexico , but on another forum someone recently posted about Tulum and Holbox , both looked fantastic.... will be investigating further , maybe try and combine with Mexico GP at some point 

how safe are places like Tijuana ? 

I saw a guy Choked out and robbed in the middle of the afternoon just up from the Chicago club. I have never considered it safe but always went in a group

• Thumbs Up 1