wendy james if u remember her

thunder367

I used to go to a strip gaff in Blackpool back in the day for a laugh and the girls used to come out to this..

Every red blooded lad wanted a slice of Wendy.

Just googled it about the concert in Bpool I can't believe it's at The Waterloo Pub!! I thought maybe Empress Ballroom  (even better at a boozer!!) @thunder367 do you know if she does her Transvision Vamp stuff or is it new stuff?

6 hours ago, roomark said:

I used to go to a strip gaff in Blackpool back in the day for a laugh and the girls used to come out to this..

Every red blooded lad wanted a slice of Wendy.

Just googled it about the concert in Bpool I can't believe it's at The Waterloo Pub!! I thought maybe Empress Ballroom  (even better at a boozer!!) @thunder367 do you know if she does her Transvision Vamp stuff or is it new stuff?

no idea ive not seen her live at all so maybe she will.was there at waterloo on friday for a uk tribute act called rammlied doing rammstien songs not bad at all

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thunder367 said:

no idea ive not seen her live at all so maybe she will.was there at waterloo on friday for a uk tribute act called rammlied doing rammstien songs not bad at all

Maybe Wendy will get Rammed up against the boozers wall after the gig. 😀

Transvision vamp was the first concert I ever went to probably around 1990 I guess......at Brixton academy. Some fker snatched and ran away with my bag of merchandise when heading to the tube......gotta love Brixton 🤣

Edited by Sangsom
  • Haha 1

Dont like her look now,far to skinny,probably makes her fanny flaps look like donkeys ears,seen TV in the venue aberdeen,my mate was all chuffed cos she wrote her name on his arm with a marker pen.Cute as hell back then tho,Just watched that inxs doc last night,feck kylie without her make up ! 

14 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Missed this one completely but I was in the middle east for most of the 1980's.

Me too except I spent most of the 80's based the west midlands. 😀

Never heard of her except I vaguely recall "Baby I don't care."

She looks now like the years have not been kind to her and has done a Blondie.

• Haha 1