4 Day Camping Trip To Doi Inthanon National Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand

smhumayun

Camping trips are best of the breed, and I'm just crazy about every aspect of camping trips... starting right from the planning phase, I love contemplating different available options about where to go for camping, which locations have what benefits, their unique offerings etc., and then within a location, what campsites are available, which offers what views and so on. What kind of temperature we can expect, other weather conditions, distance, scenery, flora and fauna. What's activities are available in the surroundings, experiences that are unique and different, people, cultural sights and sounds. I mean, honestly, I can spend a weekend or two, enjoying just the planning phase 😄

So this time, we planned to visit the very north of Thailand and you know what? for people like us, who love cool weather and avoid hot sunny days for outdoor activities, north of Thailand is just the right place for us. Unfortunately, for people like us, the climate of Thailand is not very appealing, its hot.. hot.. and hot, throughout the year 😞 and therefore, what a better treat for us to have a pleasant cool weather specially when you are outdoors for several days 🙂

Chiang Mai, is kind of a dream place for us, living in Thailand. It is so lush green, hilly and is much cooler in comparison to rest of the Thailand. Thailand doesn't have winters... yes :(... no winters... but if you really wanna enjoy something close to winter, you can head towards the northern Thailand to places like Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and few others.

Now Chiang Mai, is a whole province, and it has a lot to offer. It is lush green and has mountains and hilly areas and one of the best offerings of Chiang Mai is it extremely popular destination attracting both locals and tourists a like... the one and only... Doi Inthanon National Park.

And yes! we are going to an exclusive 4 days camping trip to Doi Inthanon National Park, so pack your virtual bags with us and hop on!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1