COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

9 minutes ago, Bazle said:

https://www.esquire.com/uk/life/a31915611/coronavirus-timeline/

Coronavirus Timeline: How The World Will Change Over The Next 18 Months

Whether the coronavirus pandemic lasts for two months or two years, the way that we live and work will be altered irrevocably

Changing the way we work could be good for many things. Look at the impact so many people working from home has on the environment for example. The air is cleaner, there are far less CO2 emissions, less fossil fuels being consumed. If we would all work from home 2 or 3 days a week, at least those in professions where this is possible, the world would be a lot better off, plus people get to see their kids a bit more. 

• Like 2

Just now, Esco said:

Changing the way we work could be good for many things. Look at the impact so many people working from home has on the environment for example. The air is cleaner, there are far less CO2 emissions, less fossil fuels being consumed. If we would all work from home 2 or 3 days a week, at least those in professions where this is possible, the world would be a lot better off, plus people get to see their kids a bit more. 

No reason why more people can't work from home. I'm currently sat in the office on my own, not doing any productive work because of the circumstances. I asked if I could work from home, but I was told no. When I asked why they said because it's in our regulations that somebody has to be 'on site'.

Another 96 Corona patients passed away in the last 24 hours in the Netherlands, down from I believe 112 the day before. Statistically an improvement, but devastating all the same. Stay home folks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Esco said:

Another 96 Corona patients passed away in the last 24 hours in the Netherlands, down from I believe 112 the day before. Statistically an improvement, but devastating all the same. Stay home folks. 

Is the rate of infection up or down? That's the most important thing I believe.

Oops. Johns Hopkins website fuks up or my government is lying to me.

image.png

The Western Australian death toll is 2.

I believe that 23 was the daily case increase.

The total Australian death toll is 14.

Edited by fygjam

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Is the rate of infection up or down? That's the most important thing I believe.

Down I think, but hardly a reliable number as long as not everyone gets tested is it? Hospitalizations and deaths the more reliable stats imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, Esco said:

Down I think, but hardly a reliable number as long as not everyone gets tested is it? Hospitalizations and deaths the more reliable stats imo. 

I'll be honest I haven't a fecking clue. From what I've been reading if the numbers of daily infections begins to decline that is an indicator that the 'curve' is being flattened.

Just went to order some toiletries from boots online, nearly 21000 online and over a hours wait. Ive been trying to stay away from busy shops so I've been ordering online, looks like it's Tesco's tomorrow 😀

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 16.55.23.png

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

8 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just went to order some toiletries from boots online, nearly 21000 online and over a hours wait. Ive been trying to stay away from busy shops so I've been ordering online, looks like it's Tesco's tomorrow 😀

There'll be a big cue there as well!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, JPK said:

I don't think Tesco sells vagisil.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Esco said:

Not sure I can get a forklift through the front door. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

No reason why more people can't work from home. I'm currently sat in the office on my own, not doing any productive work because of the circumstances. I asked if I could work from home, but I was told no. When I asked why they said because it's in our regulations that somebody has to be 'on site'.

We are still working but most of the customers are closed so it is pointless really, but I did get 8 1/2 hours overtime today. 👍

Nothing better to do at the moment. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, galenkia said:

We are still working but most of the customers are closed so it is pointless really, but I did get 8 1/2 hours overtime today. 👍

Nothing better to do at the moment. 

Nice one boss. Can't complain it's free money really.

10hrs overtime today sat eating sandwiches and playing on my phone.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Not sure I can get a forklift through the front door. 😀

"If we would all work from home 2 or 3 days a week, at least those in professions where this is possible"

🙂

19 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Well, he usually ends up sacking anyone standing around him, so giving them a virus infected pen will save on severance pay I suppose. 🤔

He only guns the ones that know more than he does......oh,my bad,you right.

• Like 1