COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

17 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Well in mid February America pretty much thought the virus was absolutely nothing to worry about.

That's because lefty dominated media were more interested in fighting 'racism' than the imminent threat of a Chinese virus. Even right now flights from China are still landing in New York. Bonkers.

21 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Well in mid February America pretty much thought the virus was absolutely nothing to worry about.

Trump stopped commercial flights from China and appointed his coronavirus task force in January, so not sure I agree with this, mate.  BTW, our left wing called him a racist and said he was overreacting when he did these things.  Strangely, they haven't apologized; instead they're now accusing him of moving too slowly.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Trump stopped commercial flights from China and appointed his coronavirus task force in January, so not sure I agree with this, mate.  BTW, our left wing called him a racist and said he was overreacting when he did these things.  Strangely, they haven't apologized; instead they're now accusing him of moving too slowly.

Stopping commercial flights form China, that's just common sense. 

28 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Stopping commercial flights form China, that's just common sense. 

Well, because China lied about everything, we didn't realize until later that it wasn't done until something like 800,000 people flew to the US from China, and if you add hotspots from Europe the number goes over 3 million.  There are similar numbers for Europe I'm sure as well.  All going to show that there are probably a hell of a lot more cases out there than people think.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disaster-motion-34-million-travelers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Well, because China lied about everything, we didn't realize until later that it wasn't done until something like 800,000 people flew to the US from China, and if you add hotspots from Europe the number goes over 3 million.  There are similar numbers for Europe I'm sure as well.  All going to show that there are probably a hell of a lot more cases out there than people think.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disaster-motion-34-million-travelers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625

It's likely this has been going for months upon months. The Chinese lied and the WHO helped in the cover up. Mr Tedros was implicated in a cover up of a Cholera outbreak in his home nation. It's absolutely mind bending that the world is jumping to the best of the WHO.

Edited by dcfc2007

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

He never stopped them he restricted them.

Screenshot_20200405-000324_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Screenshot_20200405-000324_Chrome.jpg

Now he’s told 3M not to ship any of the masks they make to Canada.lolol.

I guess the thousands of Americans that we took into,our homes and fed,and cared for during 9/11 means f**k all.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Murchie said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html

Foreign nationals who have visited one of these countries in the past 14 days may not enter the United States:
China
Iran
European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
Republic of Ireland

More at link.

21 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

It's likely this has been going for months upon months...etc.

Yep, meaning that the number of undetected cases is likely far greater (error fixed) than what people believe, which in turn means that the mortality rate is probably a fraction of what people think.  

The models they're using to predict deaths are the same as any other software:  Garbage in, garbage out.

Edited by Rompho Ray
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html

Foreign nationals who have visited one of these countries in the past 14 days may not enter the United States:
China
Iran
European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
Republic of Ireland

More at link.

So he never stopped flights. Thanks for the clarification. 

A rather correct report of the situation in Indonesia.

Coronavirus: Indonesia grapples with fear of a hidden virus surge

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-52124193

We will never know the real numbers here before several months.

Anyway, no point as very little can be done when you see the health system's situation.  

Inshallah.

1 minute ago, Murchie said:

So he never stopped flights. Thanks for the clarification. 

What's the difference between me posting that travelers can't enter the US if they've been in China, and your graphic that says that Trump "restricted travel"?  Am I missing some thing here?  Neither you nor I are saying that planes are not allowed to come here from China?

9 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

What's the difference between me posting that travelers can't enter the US if they've been in China, and your graphic that says that Trump "restricted travel"?  Am I missing some thing here?  Neither you nor I are saying that planes are not allowed to come here from China?

What I posted was.from the link you posted.

American Airlines pilots sue to halt flights to China

By DAVID KOENIGJanuary 30, 2020

800.jpeg

DALLAS (AP) — The pilots’ union at American Airlines sued on Thursday to stop the carrier from flying to China and told members not to operate flights there because of the spreading coronavirus outbreak.

The Allied Pilots Association, which represents American’s 15,000 pilots, asked a state district court in Dallas for an injunction to halt the flights immediately. The union cited declarations by international health experts that the virus is a public health emergency. 

“The safety and well-being of our crews and passengers must always be our highest priority — first, last, and always,” union President Eric Ferguson said in a statement.

that was the end of January 

23 minutes ago, Homor said:

American Airlines pilots sue to halt flights to China

By DAVID KOENIGJanuary 30, 2020

800.jpeg

DALLAS (AP) — The pilots’ union at American Airlines sued on Thursday to stop the carrier from flying to China and told members not to operate flights there because of the spreading coronavirus outbreak.

The Allied Pilots Association, which represents American’s 15,000 pilots, asked a state district court in Dallas for an injunction to halt the flights immediately. The union cited declarations by international health experts that the virus is a public health emergency. 

“The safety and well-being of our crews and passengers must always be our highest priority — first, last, and always,” union President Eric Ferguson said in a statement.

that was the end of January 

Fill the plane with chinese. Fly out over the Atlantic and eject safely whilst putting the plane into a nosedive. Problem solved.

5G masts getting torched in the UK because apparently they're the source of the virus.

You'd wonder how some get through an education system being so thick.

Then again, you just have to read some of the posts on here.

Waken up sheeple :default_1087:

2D148F9D-0DA9-4B09-9761-1F56F1F85F2B.jpeg.b5dd5eb277a8d834ae642e1467509d00.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

5G masts getting torched in the UK because apparently they're the source of the virus.

You'd wonder how some get through an education system being so thick.

Then again, you just have to read some of the posts on here.

Waken up sheeple :default_1087:

2D148F9D-0DA9-4B09-9761-1F56F1F85F2B.jpeg.b5dd5eb277a8d834ae642e1467509d00.jpg

A lot of fuckin idiots about