COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

19 hours ago, jcolorado said:

Sure is a foul mouthed dude.

What an asshole that guy is.

They could shoot him for all I care. The sad part is, that morons will watch this and believe it. If they die, tough, but they will spread the virus before they die.:default_2guns:

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 12:18 PM, fygjam said:

Yes, there are nutters out there however I think our BMs are sophisticated enough to be able to handle it.

There is a big difference between satire and stupidity. Do you know the difference @fygjam :default_coffee:

This from the WHO .... Dr. Micheal Ryan .. the Executive Director of the World Health Organization’s Health Emergencies Program suggested forcibly removing members of a household who test positive for COVID-19.

The director, Dr. Micheal Ryan, said, “In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household, at family level. In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”

Continuing, Dr. Ryan stated, “Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner.”

So .. this guy is recommending having a gestapo force come into your house and take your loved ones away .... and when a gestapo force enters your house they always bring guns

WTF ... ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

This from the WHO .... Dr. Micheal Ryan .. the Executive Director of the World Health Organization’s Health Emergencies Program suggested forcibly removing members of a household who test positive for COVID-19.

The director, Dr. Micheal Ryan, said, “In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household, at family level. In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”

Continuing, Dr. Ryan stated, “Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner.”

So .. this guy is recommending having a gestapo force come into your house and take your loved ones away .... and when a gestapo force enters your house they always bring guns

WTF ... ?

The so called gestapo force already exists.

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Apparently the individual states have even greater powers.

57 minutes ago, fygjam said:

The so called gestapo force already exists.

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Apparently the individual states have even greater powers.

Bro .. you beat me to the "punch" ... I was going to posts something about the CDC ...

On 4/7/2020 at 10:03 AM, Thai Spice said:

Hahaha....first of all, I am in Bali with a 25m pool, the beach and my fav beach restaurant at 10 min from my place....

Dont be jalous, just relax and enjoy your paradise.

This being said what I write is MY view, and contrary to the majority here I dont claim my view is the Bible's words....

As for me being sad...you got that wrong as well.

And your last phrase would have been right in place on Shhhh forum...

Have a great day !

If your life is so great... why do continually need to post on Thailand related forums.... continually knock the place and have shots at BMs who have a happy family life/relationships with their Thais partner either living here or overseas in their home countries.  

The jealous one is you...as can be seen over the time since you made a big song and dance of moving to live in Indonesia. I reckon you have realized  that you have made the wrong decision in the move there and would rather be in Thailand but are to stubborn to admit you made the mistake so take your misery out on others who are enjoying their Thailand life or with their partners else where. You must have really got burnt before and still have not got over it..

As for your comment about the front line personal in this current crises … well it just confirms what you are all about....what values you hold in life...…. says it all really. I wonder if you will hold the same thought of they are "just doing their job" if one of your immediate family comes down with the virus and I hope that is not the case.

Anyway... you enjoy Bali with all your friends..... but going by all your postings.... you always seem to be sitting by your self like a lonely old bitter man... I wonder why that is.

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

I Survived Corona Hoax T Shirt Pink T-Shirt Front

936 people just died from coronavirus in the UK alone today, so sadly they didn't, RIP.

Conspiracy wackos like you deserve every single bit of ridicule sent your way.

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Friends wife is a nurse,he owns grocery stores.

He is an asthmatic.In normal times,she goes to work,four days a week and so does he.

In these times,she goes to work,so does he,but when she comes home,she lives in their basement.

They haven’t touched each other for three weeks.

Think about that.What these front line workers do is incredible.

Absolutely, not only are they risking their own life every day. 

But imagine coming home from work not knowing if you are carrying the virus and passing it on to your wife/husband and children, potentially killing them. 

Fucking horrendous what they are going through, mentally and physically. 

But they are doing it day in, day out, the very least we can do acknowledge what an incredible job they are doing for us all.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

I'm coming in here late guys.... but alive and well.

Heard a story about some train engineer in San Diego who flipped out a caused a fucking freight train wreck possibly trying to crash it into a boat hospital that was just off shore near the tracks. 

Fucking nut cases everywhere.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Heard a story about some train engineer in San Diego who flipped out a caused a fucking freight train wreck possibly trying to crash it into a boat hospital that was just off shore near the tracks. 

Glad to hear you're alive and well, my man!

And yes, it's one of the reasons why i despise those conspiracy fuckwits, because the gullible, easy led sometimes act out on them and this can be the consequences. Thankfully it wasn't a whole lot worse.

We even had a 'half attempted' justification post about it on this very thread a few pages back. 

Fucking nut cases everywhere, alright!

55 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Keep safe Brad