COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 minute ago, fygjam said:

Definitely sounds like something you wouldn't want to be self medicating with.

If you still had that drum it would be worth more than toilet paper.

The tablets would be about 33 years old today, might be worth a scam on EBAY though......

2 hours ago, john luke said:

What was delivery time please?

The email receipt I received said between April 15 and April 18 ....

I suspect if I bought for my place in BKK ... it would show up in this time frame ... but, since I am in the deep South I will add a couple of extra days ....

Even though I have bought other things from Lazada and had them delivered in the South ( always Kerry Express ) they showed up in just a couple of days ...

So - we will see ....

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, fforest said:

Listen to what Bill Gates has to say at 22 seconds...(forget the rest of the video)....

Bill Gates is saying if you want things to be normal again everyone on earth must must get vaccinated .....(no vaccination no normal, normal is not possible without getting their future vaccine....

I'm with ya Bill.

As soon as a vaccine has passed the normal protocols and is available I'll be at the head of the line saying gimme, gimme, gimme.

I had my flu vaccination last week (like every year).

ff, have you been hitting the hydroxychloroquine. You might be exhibiting some of the side effects.

• feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
  • feeling that others can hear your thoughts
  • feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, fforest said:

Listen to what Bill Gates has to say at 22 seconds...(forget the rest of the video)....

Bill Gates is saying if you want things to be normal again everyone on earth must must get vaccinated .....(no vaccination no normal, normal is not possible without getting their future vaccine....

Holy f**k!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you see this shite!

Bill Gates is basically saying what every sane person on this thread has said, WE NEED A VACCINE!!

Normality??? What would you and your ilk know of normality ffs. I'd ask you what colour's the sky in your world, but you probably can't see it past all the chemtrails!

This thing is going to run and run, we can curtail it with lockdowns, do you think lockdowns are normal? But ultimately we need a vaccine the sooner the  better, or massive herd immunity, with all the accompanying deaths as collateral damage, mostly,  but by no means all, the old fossils to quote someone else! Already China are reporting plenty new infections, and you can stick a 0 on the end of any figure they use. This thing will continue to have breakouts all over the place at present, until we have a vaccine, herd immunity or it somehow completely dies out by itself. 

This sorta shite above gets me so angry.  These anti vac conspiracy fuckwits are the cause of countless innocent child deaths, and the people that spread this sorts shit aren't much better. 

You know, when we do get a vaccine, the sooner the better, that you and those who make these sorta videos (though I wouldn't be too sure of that, the gullible yes, but maybe not the angle grinders, those making the money outta the gullible, Alex Jones is minted) will refuse it, well, can't say i'm overly disappointed when I think of the innocent child deaths from anti vac shite. 

I'll stop there, as i'll end up getting a warning or suspension ...

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Could very well be the next fallout from the pandemic. Social unrest and and a big spike in crime.

Could be, Southern Italy are already having reports of it.

Though in the UK crime has actually went down. 

That said, I think the army on stand will be for any eventualities ..

9 minutes ago, alias said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/13/boris-johnson-british-pm-wait-doctors-ok-returning/?fbclid=IwAR2HUxYx2jAmawzIu4XGBEh38FxxnQMFTR4Lt-acPnSauiulZUEJ5IDst5A

British PM Boris Johnson to wait for doctor's OK before returning to work after coronavirus battle

virus_outbreak_britain_78173_c0-0-3500-2

Gawd, I hope he waits.  He looks like shit.

He does yea, though the interview he gave yesterday was very good IMO

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 4/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, Krapow said:

Holy f**k!

Bill Gates is basically saying what every sane person on this thread has said, WE NEED A VACCINE!!

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fforest said:

Well when the vaccine comes out I believe I have the right to force the people who want to take it, to not to take it against their will.....

Boy I sound like a insane tyrant who is not respecting other people's free will... 

Well they plan to make the vaccination mandatory not respecting people's free will to not take it or not......That's a 100% guarantee...

So any one who supports this I guess does not respect free will or free choice for mankind....

But it's not a 100% guarantee.

The sooner you understand that everything you read on your mad websites for the gullible and easily led is not true, the better!

53 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Holy f**k!

Normality??? What would you and your ilk know of normality ffs. I'd ask you what colour's the sky in your world, but you probably can't see it past all the chemtrails!

This thing is going to run and run, we can curtail it with lockdowns, do you think lockdowns are normal? But ultimately we need a vaccine the sooner the  better, or massive herd immunity, with all the accompanying deaths as collateral damage, mostly,  but by no means all, the old fossils to quote someone else! Already China are reporting plenty new infections, and you can stick a 0 on the end of any figure they use. This thing will continue to have breakouts all over the place at present, until we have a vaccine, herd immunity or it somehow completely dies out by itself. 

This sorta shite above gets me so angry.  These anti vac conspiracy fuckwits are the cause of countless innocent child deaths, and the people that spread this sorts shit aren't much better. 

You know, when we do get a vaccine, the sooner the better, that you and those who make these sorta videos (though I wouldn't be too sure of that, the gullible yes, but maybe not the angle grinders, those making the money outta the gullible, Alex Jones is minted) will refuse it, well, can't say i'm overly disappointed when I think of the innocent child deaths from anti vac shite. 

I'll stop there, as i'll end up getting a warning or suspension ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

On 4/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, Krapow said:

But it's not a 100% guarantee.

The sooner you understand that everything you read on your mad websites for the gullible and easily led is not true, the better!

Edited by fforest

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Just googled Millie Weaver, she's from info wars, Alex Jones stuff. 

Brilliant, thread's went from American constitution to made conspiracy shite from Alex Jones types. 

f**k sake give my head peace!

Any chance getting the thread back onto what it was originally about!

• Like 1

UK not going to lift Coronavirus restrictions. Another week of house arrest.

What's in the Asda bag?

A packet of Doritos sir.

That's not essential, off to the gallows with you.

Edited by dcfc2007

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Amazing how readily some submit themselves to being brainwashed.

Slide from Bill Gates speech 5 years

image.png

Whole speech- not saying I agree with all his politics, but he seems to have shown a foresight many have lacked.

Amazing isn't it.

The bit that gets me most, is that they call themselves 'seekers of the truth' 🤣

The irony!!!

Anyway, number of deaths dropped again in the UK, lockdown working, thank f**k.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Amazing isn't it.

The bit that gets me most, is that they call themselves 'seekers of the truth' 🤣

The irony!!!

Anyway, number of deaths dropped again in the UK, lockdown working, thank f**k.

Trouble is a lot of the people in those figures died days & even weeks ago.

7 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

got offerered a BCG trial ...i declined...not sure if i did the right thing cause my cxr suggests i have had TB

10 years ago, I had a BCG treatment for bladder cancer, and it seemed to work.

Nasty stuff however.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fygjam said:

In more recent times hydroxychloroquine is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda.

People in Australia who use it for the above conditions are having troubles finding supplies because the USA (guess who) has cornered the market and banned exports.

It's thought to assist in Covid-19 by disrupting viral replication so the early administration the better.

It has a halflife of about three weeks so it may be an effective prophylactic.

It can be detected in the body (and side effects persist) for up to three months.

Side effects include but are not limited to

• blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin
  • blurred vision or other vision changes
  • chest discomfort, pain, or tightness
  • cough or hoarseness
  • dark urine
  • decreased urination
  • defective color vision
  • diarrhea
  • difficulty breathing
  • difficulty seeing at night
  • dizziness or fainting
  • fast, pounding, uneven heartbeat
  • feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
  • feeling that others can hear your thoughts
  • feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there
  • fever with or without chills
  • general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  • headache
  • inability to move the eyes
  • increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
  • joint or muscle pain
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, and sex organs
  • loss of hearing
  • lower back or side pain
  • noisy breathing
  • painful or difficult urination
  • red irritated eyes
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • severe mood or mental changes
  • sore throat sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
  • sticking out of the tongue
  • stomach pain
  • swelling of the feet or lower legs
  • swollen or painful glands
  • trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing
  • uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
  • unusual behavior
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual facial expressions
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • yellow eyes or skin
  • continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
  • feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
  • irritability
  • nausea
  • nervousness
  • nightmares
  • sensation of spinning
  • shakiness and unsteady walk
  • uncontrolled eye movements
  • unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
  • vomiting

So really pretty mild.

the dose is weird, 4 a day for 2 days then 2.. then 2 a wek to top up.  the first few days I had the squits for sure, after that nothing special at all.  FWIW Facino were due to get more supplies this week. I have no idea if they work,but am willing to try anything as am at high risk

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

France extends lockdown to 11th May 

https://www.france24.com/en/20200413-live-france-s-macron-makes-third-primetime-tv-address-on-covid-19-crisis

they started five days before UK I think 

I'd be absolutely delighted if we lifted/were in a position to lift our lockdown in mid May. 

f**k sake i'll have a full Afro by that time, first stop barbers!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Amazing how readily some submit themselves to being brainwashed.

Slide from Bill Gates speech 5 years

image.png

Whole speech- not saying I agree with all his politics, but he seems to have shown a foresight many have lacked.

"We are not ready for the next epidemic"  We NEVER are, nor will we ever be. 

Dunno how "sciency" you guys are, but when you ponder the avenues of transmission for contagion, it approaches futility and delusion to think you can avoid it.