COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

There will be more of these anti-body studies in the very near future.

Understanding the virus transmission potential, possible immunity after infection, and potential "herd immunity" are all part of the equation to end the pandemic.

Once antibody tests are widely available here in Pattaya I plan on getting tested as I suspect I might have caught the virus back in early March. I'll get tested more out curiosity as there isn't much to be done after the fact.

• Like 1

Seems China isn't the only place they threaten arrest of someone posting they're infected with the China virus. Sad to see it also happened in my home state of Wisconsin.

A Teenager Posted About Her COVID-19 Infection on Instagram. A Deputy Threatened To Arrest Her If She Didn't Delete It.

Once home, Cohoon began developing symptoms associated with COVID-19. She sought medical assistance, but at the time they were unable to test her to see if she was infected. She was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection with "symptoms consistent with COVID-19," according to the lawsuit.

Cohoon went home and posted on Instagram letting people know that she had COVID-19 and was in self-quarantine. Her condition worsened and she was brought to the hospital for treatment. She posted again about the experience on Instagram. Finally, they were able to test her, but the test came back negative. According to the lawsuit, doctors told her it was likely she missed the window for testing positive, but she probably did have COVID-19, despite the test results. (False negative results have been an ongoing issue in accurately diagnosing infections.)

After she returned home from this visit, she posted again on Instagram and included a picture of herself at the hospital wearing an oxygen mask.

The very next day, Patrol Sergeant Cameron Klump from Marquette County Sheriff's Department showed up on the family's doorstep. He was there under orders from Sheriff Joseph Konrath to demand that Amyiah and her father, Richard Cohoon, remove Amyiah's Instagram posts. If they refused, Klump said the family faced charges for disorderly conduct and Klump told them he would "start taking people to jail," according to the suit.

Konrath's justification was that there had been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county. He found out about the Instagram post from Amyiah's high school. The Cohoon family had contacted the school to let them know about Amyiah's infection, but nobody ever contacted them back to get more information. It appears that instead the school contacted the police. Under the threat of arrest, Cohoon complied and deleted the allegedly illegal Instagram post.

I'm surprised she deleted the post. I would have told them to bring it on and I'll see them in court, with a lawsuit to follow.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Absolutely brilliant😀. Fair play to you for putting up the links you follow.

"Jake the Asshole" sounds remarkably like "the bloke down the pub". We'd ignore him in real life, incredible the way YouTube makes these guys into very minor celebreties

Love his in depth first hand research from his wealth of medical knowledge

image.png

His pre-COVID 19 crisis video on the Rothschilds and the Banking system tells you everything you need to know about the man. A semi in the closet  vile anti-semite, almost certainly a holocaust denier.

Was chatting to a family member of Whatsapp last night- they are an intensive care nurse (so someone who exist in the real world). They are being accommodated very generously in a fancy US chain hotel across from the hospital- they don't want the nurses on the tube and have them bring an infection onto an intensive care ward.

Strange she didn't mention causes of death being falsified- when X, number of people normally die in on your ward normally and suddenly it becomes 3X or 4X-, and they are all dying the same way,  the cause becomes pretty f***** obvious (many will have been tested)

Utter nonsense man

You have to admire Mr Forest's ability to 'keep on trucking' though, despite it getting pointed out to him that he is continually posting utter nonsense from the likes of 'Jake the Asshole', who is also an expert on International banking in relation to the Rothchilds, keeps an open mind about a flat Earth, nevermind virology in his spare time. 

Mr Forest gets called out as a mad conspiracy freak on here, because that's exactly what he is 👍

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Seems China isn't the only place they threaten arrest of someone posting they're infected with the China virus. Sad to see it also happened in my home state of Wisconsin.

A Teenager Posted About Her COVID-19 Infection on Instagram. A Deputy Threatened To Arrest Her If She Didn't Delete It.

Once home, Cohoon began developing symptoms associated with COVID-19. She sought medical assistance, but at the time they were unable to test her to see if she was infected. She was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection with "symptoms consistent with COVID-19," according to the lawsuit.

Cohoon went home and posted on Instagram letting people know that she had COVID-19 and was in self-quarantine. Her condition worsened and she was brought to the hospital for treatment. She posted again about the experience on Instagram. Finally, they were able to test her, but the test came back negative. According to the lawsuit, doctors told her it was likely she missed the window for testing positive, but she probably did have COVID-19, despite the test results. (False negative results have been an ongoing issue in accurately diagnosing infections.)

After she returned home from this visit, she posted again on Instagram and included a picture of herself at the hospital wearing an oxygen mask.

The very next day, Patrol Sergeant Cameron Klump from Marquette County Sheriff's Department showed up on the family's doorstep. He was there under orders from Sheriff Joseph Konrath to demand that Amyiah and her father, Richard Cohoon, remove Amyiah's Instagram posts. If they refused, Klump said the family faced charges for disorderly conduct and Klump told them he would "start taking people to jail," according to the suit.

Konrath's justification was that there had been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county. He found out about the Instagram post from Amyiah's high school. The Cohoon family had contacted the school to let them know about Amyiah's infection, but nobody ever contacted them back to get more information. It appears that instead the school contacted the police. Under the threat of arrest, Cohoon complied and deleted the allegedly illegal Instagram post.

I'm surprised she deleted the post. I would have told them to bring it on and I'll see them in court, with a lawsuit to follow.

Trying to cover up figures?

But I read on here they were being falsely multiplied untold times 🤔

Although the video conferencing set-up means they will not have to physically attend the House of Lords, insiders say some are already kicking up a fuss about whether they will receive the stipend, which amounts to an annual tax-free income of more than £48,000 for a member attending the 150 days the upper chamber typically sits each year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/04/17/peers-demand-323-daily-allowance-log-virtual-parliamentary-proceedings/

Scumbags and Charlatans the lot of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Although the video conferencing set-up means they will not have to physically attend the House of Lords, insiders say some are already kicking up a fuss about whether they will receive the stipend, which amounts to an annual tax-free income of more than £48,000 for a member attending the 150 days the upper chamber typically sits each year.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/04/17/peers-demand-323-daily-allowance-log-virtual-parliamentary-proceedings/

Agreed!

Extra £10,000 already, while the NHS or any other frontline workers get nothing extra, even despite other European Countries doing so.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:51 PM, Krapow said:

You have to admire Mr Forest's ability to 'keep on trucking' though, despite it getting pointed out to him that he is continually posting utter nonsense from the likes of 'Jake the Asshole', who is also an expert on International banking in relation to the Rothchilds, keeps an open mind about a flat Earth, nevermind virology in his spare time. 

Mr Forest gets called out as a mad conspiracy freak on here, because that's exactly what he is 👍

Edited by fforest

2 minutes ago, fforest said:

Just to be clear.....Its best not to shoot the messenger-Jake......I was not promoting Jake the asshole or any of his other videos.....But truth is truth and he laid out the reality of the death/infection statistics better than any one else so I had to use his video....If you can not trust the CDCs own guidance guidelines (Jake spoke of) they are using on covid-19 who can you trust?

So this is really all I have to say about this...... 

16 hours ago, Krapow said:

If you get knocked down by a bus and that's what you die from, then clearly that's what you die from, multiple organ failure or whatever will be on the Death Cert.

In the UK the way the figures are counted are if a Doctor, Consultant or someone equally of that standard puts Coronavirus on the Death Certificate and they died in hospital.  

It's not an exact science as this virus is so new, every day they're learning more. But when the figures are near 1000 a day, I think 50 up or down isn't something i'd worry about, and i'd go with what a Doctor or Consultant says, their judgement over something say I read from Tracy on Facebook, but that's just me.

That's in the UK, I don't know about elsewhere, wouldn't really trust the bias or agenda driven media from whatever viewpoint. I work for Public Health, so kinda know what's going on via my job.

If anything, the UK Government are getting a hard time in the last few days because they are not counting deaths from coronavirus in care homes or those who died at home or anywhere in the community, they're only counting those who actually died in hospital. So it's reckoned the actual death count is 1000's more.

There's so much misinformation out there, some just because this is so new ………. some not 🙂

Substitute 'Tracy from Facebook' for 'Jake the Asshole' 👍

35 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Agreed!

Extra £10,000 already, while the NHS or any other frontline workers get nothing extra, even despite other European Countries doing so.

They've signed their own death warrant in recent years. Time for that anti-democratic institution to go!

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, fforest said:

Just to be clear.....Its best not to shoot the messenger-Jake......I was not promoting Jake the asshole or any of his other videos.....But truth is truth and he laid out the reality of the death/infection statistics better than any one else so I had to use his video....If you can not trust the CDCs own guidance guidelines (Jake spoke of) they are using on covid-19 who can you trust?

So this is really all I have to say about this...... 

Well here's the truth and reality that Jake the Asshole was basing his argument on and supported by at least one BM.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made
, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances
are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty
), it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should
use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19
infection was likely. However, please note that testing for
COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

So if a person is brown bread and does NOT bear any of the indications of being hit by a bus but did present with Covid-19 like symptoms then it is acceptable (not mandatory) for the certifier, if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty, to mark the death certificate as probable Covid-19 or presumed Covid-19 relying, of course, on their best clinical judgement. Confirm with a test for Covid-19 if possible (I'm sure hospital mortuaries have fuk all to do).

I was going to say that Jake is an arsehole but he already knows that.

He (and his believers) are certainly ignoranuses.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, fygjam said:

Well here's the truth and reality that Jake the Asshole was basing his argument on and supported by at least one BM.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made
, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances
are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty
), it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should
use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19
infection was likely. However, please note that testing for
COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

So if a person is brown bread and does NOT bear any of the indications of being hit by a bus but did present with Covid-19 like symptoms then it is acceptable (not mandatory) for the certifier, if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty, to mark the death certificate as probable Covid-19 or presumed Covid-19 relying, of course, on their best clinical judgement. Confirm with a test for Covid-19 if possible (I'm sure hospital mortuaries have fuk all to do).

I was going to say that Jake is an arsehole but he already knows that.

He (and his believers) are certainly ignoranuses.

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Some of the richest people in the country get a £305 daily allowance for going to work.

That's more than what many low income earners in the UK take home in a 35hr working week. It's their taxes that contribute towards these charlatans daily allowance. It really is morally bankrupt and disgusting in this day and age.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, fforest said:

This is all well and good but virtually all news reports almost NEVER use the words PROBABLE or PRESUMED  in relation to Covid statistics.....Which is the crux of the problem...

Perhaps, at the end of the day, there are no PROBABLE or PRESUMED because ALL deaths were CONFIRMED by a Covid-19 test as suggested be done wherever possible.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:30 PM, fygjam said:

Perhaps, at the end of the day, there are no PROBABLE or PRESUMED because ALL deaths were CONFIRMED by a Covid-19 test as suggested be done wherever possible.

Edited by fforest

38 minutes ago, fforest said:

Yes this is possible all Covid deaths have been confirmed by a Covid test...But without going into the accuracy of Covid tests.....There is also another possibility that is a bit less nice.....And I will just leave it at that....

No, please go into the accuracy of the various SARS-Cov-2 tests.

I've pointed out in previous posts that at present antibody tests are unreliable but then these aren't used to diagnose the presence of disease.

So confine you're answer to RT-PCR tests. Remember to include the primer/probe combination and the part of the viral genome targeted by the test.

The initial CDC test was faulty with the primer hairpinning but then it was generating false negatives.

Edited by fygjam

21 minutes ago, Painter said:

Meanwhile,  Captain Tom has continued to raise money....

£22 million.

Well done sir!

I think the best thing about this is the fact 1.1million people have bothered to join his fundraising, average contribution is £20 

( with gift aid its total is £27m now ) 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Yes this is possible all Covid deaths have been confirmed by a Covid test...But without going into the accuracy of Covid tests.....There is also another possibility that is a bit less nice.....And I will just leave it at that....

THE accuracy of the covid test is paramount....it depends on what you are talking acout

1 nucleic acid pcr testing;(swabs from nose and throat)..fast and reliable,,tells if you have virus personally..many and reliable

2 antibody tests(blood) ...still unreliable as of now...few and expensive..no test fit for mass testing yet