COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

We have the power of one vote every so many years. We are not due an election any time soon. Yes people can and are writing to their local MPs but not everyone wants the same thing. 

The problem is when people think they know better but they are not the ones held responsible if things go pair shaped. 

It is a circular argument. But if enough people wanted to end lock down Now then they would take to the streets.. They have done so for far less important matters than this. 

Maybe that will happen and maybe not.  I don't consider myself a sheep and do stuff just because I am told to. I make a choice just as some here feel they should have a choice.  If anyone thinks I am happy to be stuck at home for weeks they are very wrong. I hate it but I also hate what the alternative might be. 

My concern is that if we go too quickly into easing that it could spike the pandemic into a second wave.  Then the government/s will resort back to lockdown. Then there will be a greater delay for everyone to get back to near normality and prolong the agony. 

It is a pity that I can't show the photo I have today as I am on my phone but it showed a queue for an underground train with distancing. Then once on the train people are bunched up like sardines. It was crazy. That is sheep mentality my friend. 

It just takes some thought and creativity to extend working hours and flexibility to avoid rush hour peaks. And to allow more free parking for those who can drive to work and encourage walking on shorter journeys.  For people who work locally to their homes not such a problem 

It's all very well asking people to act responsibly but not everyone will and they are the ones to worry about. 

Prof Ferguson who was the chief scientist responsible for the covid model that predicted 600k UK deaths, was so terrified of his own predictions he broke the lockdown to go and shag his polyamorous lover. Go figure!

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Prof Ferguson who was the chief scientist responsible for the covid model that predicted 600k UK deaths, was so terrified of his own predictions he broke the lockdown to go and shag his polyamorous lover. Go figure!

Lol so now it's all his fault? 😊😊 He could be right in the end.especially if there is a second wave. Nothing wrong with shagging or polygamy. Ask Boris. 

31 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Lol so now it's all his fault? 😊😊 He could be right in the end.especially if there is a second wave. Nothing wrong with shagging or polygamy. Ask Boris. 

There won't be 600k deaths in the UK from covid. There won't even be half that. These idiots crashed the economy, destroyed millions of lives, put the nation under house arrest and they don't even have faith in their own rules. Hypocrites.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

There won't be 600k deaths in the UK from covid. There won't even be half that. These idiots crashed the economy, destroyed millions of lives, put the nation under house arrest and they don't even have faith in their own rules. Hypocrites.

Thanks Nostradamus 😀 I feel so much safer now you have given your personal guarantee. Any chance of sending me the Euro Lottery winning numbers for this week? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Thanks Nostradamus 😀 I feel so much safer now you have given your personal guarantee. Any chance of sending me the Euro Lottery winning numbers for this week? 

I don't think you'd make it down the shops all those people out there trying to manslaughter you.

😂😂

• Haha 3

Of course. You absolutely right

The Corona virus C19 does not exist. Nobody has it, no one has died from it and it's all a global conspiracy by the most wealthy and of course the Illuminati to control society and gain from the economic fallout across the the globe 😁😁😁

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

And pigs have wings. You should get out a bit more 😁😁

40 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I don't need to. I get my shopping done for me

A bit of a contradiction ? But ok, I don't know you age. If you'r 80 + I can understand.

11 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

You HAVE the power in your country. Go down in the street. Civil disobeiance , demonstrations... It works.  

I shall go downstairs immediately and start a riot 😁

May come back in in 5 minutes, its a bit chilly out tonight

But seriously even when people demonstrate they still don't get what they want

I guess if people feel that strongly one way or the other then they may demonstrate that but so far the only demos I have seen have been in a few states in the USA where, like UK there is a lot of difference in opinion 

I would not demonstrate unless there was social distancing though. 

50 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Of course. You absolutely right

The Corona virus C19 does not exist. Nobody has it, no one has died from it and it's all a global conspiracy by the most wealthy and of course the Illuminati to control society and gain from the economic fallout across the the globe 😁😁😁

The virus exists, as does many viruses, but it's no deadlier than others.

The economic fallout is planned.

Anyhow, not interested going over this all the time. Everyone can have their opinions.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, farangme said:

The virus exists, as does many viruses, but it's no deadlier than others.

The economic fallout is planned.

Anyhow, not interested going over this all the time. Everyone can have their opinions.

Who is it planned by out of interest? 

37 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

You HAVE the power in your country. Go down in the street. Civil disobeiance , demonstrations... It works.  

It's been going on for quite a while in France with the yellow vest brigade & does not seem to have achieved much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

It's been going on for quite a while in France with the yellow vest brigade & does not seem to have achieved much.

They did, believe me.   on the tax issue and retirement issue. 

But, but, i think that now the government will discreetly pass the reforms profiting from "absolutely vital reforms needed to save the economy after this terrible pandemic" ...

More important, the yellow jacket movement (like other movement before) is a reminder for the government of what the limits are. A line in the sand. 

The problem.in the US is that it is a deeply divided bi party system, and I can not see pro dems and pro rep agreeing to demonstrate together on any issue.

Police have recovered CCTV footage of a suspect who spat at a railway ticket office worker who died later of coronavirus, amid fears that spitting is being used as a weapon against frontline workers.

Belly Mujinga, 47, was allegedly spat at and coughed at on the concourse of London’s Victoria station in March by a man claiming to have contracted the virus. She died of Covid-19 two weeks later in a case that has united political leaders in disgust. It comes after a series of reports that key workers across the country are increasingly being spat and coughed at by members of the public during the pandemic.

Mujinga’s employer, Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR), confirmed it has passed video of the incident to the British Transport Police.

Asked whether there was a delay in handing over the CCTV, a spokeswoman for Govia said: “We have shared CCTV footage with the BTP and are supporting them with their investigation.”

A British Transport Police spokesman said: “CCTV now obtained by detectives contains footage of a potential suspect police want to find in relation to the alleged threatening and spitting at the railway worker who later died from coronavirus.”

It had been feared that some of the video could have been wiped or not recorded because GTR failed to report the attack at the time. But a police investigation, that only began this week, has managed to recover at least one image of the suspect from one of the cameras.

A witness, who did not want to be named, said the man who spat at Mujinga, and another worker who fell ill, was around 50 years old and smartly dressed. They said: “The gentlemen looked like a lawyer or something. He asked us why we weren’t in the ticket office. He said: ‘you know I have the virus’. Then he spat and started coughing. We told our managers to call the police. I don’t know if they did.”

British Transport Police confirmed it received a report of the attack only on Monday this week, more than a month after Mujinga died. A spokesman added: “We are still in the process of reviewing CCTV opportunities.”

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

The problem is my furloughed staff are finding every excuse not to return to work.

13 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

The majority of decent people want to get back to work now.

A little bit of hysterical contradiction there.

Happens when you try and push a specious argument.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Police have recovered CCTV footage of a suspect who spat at a railway ticket office worker who died later of coronavirus, amid fears that spitting is being used as a weapon against frontline workers.

Belly Mujinga, 47, was allegedly spat at and coughed at on the concourse of London’s Victoria station in March by a man claiming to have contracted the virus. She died of Covid-19 two weeks later in a case that has united political leaders in disgust. It comes after a series of reports that key workers across the country are increasingly being spat and coughed at by members of the public during the pandemic.

Mujinga’s employer, Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR), confirmed it has passed video of the incident to the British Transport Police.

Asked whether there was a delay in handing over the CCTV, a spokeswoman for Govia said: “We have shared CCTV footage with the BTP and are supporting them with their investigation.”

A British Transport Police spokesman said: “CCTV now obtained by detectives contains footage of a potential suspect police want to find in relation to the alleged threatening and spitting at the railway worker who later died from coronavirus.”

It had been feared that some of the video could have been wiped or not recorded because GTR failed to report the attack at the time. But a police investigation, that only began this week, has managed to recover at least one image of the suspect from one of the cameras.

A witness, who did not want to be named, said the man who spat at Mujinga, and another worker who fell ill, was around 50 years old and smartly dressed. They said: “The gentlemen looked like a lawyer or something. He asked us why we weren’t in the ticket office. He said: ‘you know I have the virus’. Then he spat and started coughing. We told our managers to call the police. I don’t know if they did.”

British Transport Police confirmed it received a report of the attack only on Monday this week, more than a month after Mujinga died. A spokesman added: “We are still in the process of reviewing CCTV opportunities.”

That fck should be hung drawn and quartered. His behaviour belongs in chav land. And his assets should be used for paying for that poor woman's funeral. 

What a shitty world. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, roobob said:

As said.... no one denies there is a pandemic,..... but the reaction to this one is the biggest overkill in the history of the world.

Perhaps the biggest overkill to prevent the biggest overkill.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, fygjam said:

A little bit of hysterical contradiction there.

Happens when you try and push a specious argument.

I said *decent people*.

Middle class faggot lefties will be happy sitting at home being offended at everything.

• Haha 1