COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

17 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Was just reading that Leicester (UK) has had a bit of a spike recently and could face a lockdown again. 

It maybe a one off, we shall have to wait and see, and whether other areas see rises in cases as the UK is seeing a general downward trend..

Leicester is a sub-continental asian city,people from that area seem to be affected more.

ISIS cancels all suicide attacks amid coronavirus scare

THE CALIPHATE — Amid growing fears of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic, the Islamic State has announced it is canceling all suicide attacks for the foreseeable future to protect its bombers from infection.

“Many of our best suicide bombing targets are yucky incubators of disease, like crowded bazaars, military bases, and popular cafes,” said ISIS spokesman Abu Hamza. “So we have ordered all of our fighters to remain home and avoid these places for their own safety.”

ISIS leadership has advised its prospective martyrs to wash their hands thoroughly after stuffing a vest with fertilizer-based explosives or duct taping a homemade bomb to their chest. They have even banned fighters from traveling abroad to top foreign targets like the United States and France.

“They closed down training camp for the next month so we won’t spread the virus to our brothers,” said Syria-based suicide bombing trainee Malik Jalafi. “Luckily, they’re offering online courses on what to shout before you blow yourself up, so I can keep learning from home.”

As businesses shutter their doors and governments discourage people from going out in public, ISIS leadership says a string of suicide bombings at this point would probably do more harm than good, and they’ll wait until things return to normal to continue their attacks.

“It wasn’t an easy call to make, but we believe it’s the right one,” said Abu Hamza. “The health and safety of our suicide bombers is always our number one priority.”

• Haha 7

As funny as it is, was just reading in the last hour about ISIS currently regrouping and calling the virus 'God's helper' or similar, as it's helping them regroup and carry out attacks again, as everyone has took their eye off them due to the virus. 

20 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Edit.... probably a few have read my reply but I decided to edit it as it is a hopeless task replying to an idiot.......and I won't get caught doing that again....I have better things to do.

default_Agree.gif  It's lucky we don't have any idiots on Thailand-247.gif.   As far as I can see, no hungry hobbits are members.  default_Evil_Laugh.gif

Evil

devil.gif

And to get the thread back on track (my bold highlight. )

Reuters.JPG

HEALTH NEWSJUNE 29, 2020 / 12:40 AM / UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO 

CanSino's COVID-19 vaccine candidate 
approved for military use in China

BEIJING (Reuters) - China’s military has received the greenlight to use a COVID-19 vaccine candidate developed by its research unit and CanSino Biologics (6185.HK) after clinical trials proved it was safe and showed some efficacy, the company said on Monday.

The Ad5-nCoV is one of China’s eight vaccine candidates approved for human trials at home and abroad for the respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus. The shot also won approval for human testing in Canada.

China’s Central Military Commission approved the use of the vaccine by the military on June 25 for a period of one year, CanSino said in a filing. The vaccine candidate was developed jointly by CanSino and a research institute at the Academy of Military Science (AMS).

The Ad5-nCoV is currently limited to military use only and its use cannot be expanded to a broader vaccination range without the approval of the Logistics Support Department,” CanSino said, referring to the Central Military Commission department which approved the military use of the vaccine.

CanSino declined to disclose whether the innoculation of the vaccine candidate is mandatory or optional, citing commercial secrets, in an email to Reuters.

The military approval follows China’s decision earlier this month to offer two other vaccine candidates to employees at state-owned firms travelling overseas.

The Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials of the CanSino’s vaccine candidate showed it has the potential to prevent diseases caused by the coronavirus, which has killed half a million people globally, but its commercial success cannot be guaranteed, the company said.

Separately, AMS received an approval earlier this month to test its second experimental coronavirus vaccine in humans.

No vaccine has yet been approved for commercial use against the illness caused by the new coronavirus, but over a dozen vaccines from more than 100 candidates globally are being tested in humans.

Reporting by Roxanne Liu and Ryan Woo; Editing by Miyoung Kim and Ana Nicolaci da Costa

Edited by Evil Penevil

25 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

The Ad5-nCoV is one of China’s eight vaccine candidates approved for human trials at home and abroad for the respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus. The shot also won approval for human testing in Canada.

The Ad5-nCoV vaccine appears to be a viral vector vaccine similar to Oxford's ChAdOx1 vaccine except it uses a different strain of the Adenovirus.

1 hour ago, fforest said:

In Western Australia we left it to the authorities who left it to the professionals and now we are 80% out of lockdown and restrictions.

In two and a half weeks, if we keep thinking the same way, all restrictions will be lifted.

We thought those overseas protests about lockdowns were stupid, carried out by nonthinking people. They will have time to think about it as lockdowns are reintroduced.

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

In Western Australia we left it to the authorities who left it to the professionals and now we are 80% out of lockdown and restrictions.

In two and a half weeks, if we keep thinking the same way, all restrictions will be lifted.

We thought those overseas protests about lockdowns were stupid, carried out by nonthinking people. They will have time to think about it as lockdowns are reintroduced.

Post 4808.......I will repost this for you when the lockdowns return.

Edited by fforest

Just now, fforest said:

Post 4808.......I will repost this for you when the lockdowns return.

The lockdowns have never left. 

They're now regional as and when required, whether in China or Germany. 

'Wack a Mole' to quote our illustrious leader. 

If they happen hard and fast, hopefully they will be dealt with, until such times there is a vaccine, herd immunity or some new medical breakthrough. 

But i suppose you're privy to onside info about what the NWO has in store for the world ...

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

The lockdowns have never left. 

They're now regional as and when required, whether in China or Germany. 

'Wack a Mole' to quote our illustrious leader. 

If they happen hard and fast, hopefully they will be dealt with, until such times there is a vaccine, herd immunity or some new medical breakthrough. 

But i suppose you're privy to onside info about what the NWO has in store for the world ...

November-December-January?.......The lockdowns return....In full force.....Is my bet....

3 minutes ago, fforest said:

November-December-January?.......The lockdowns return....In full force.....Is my bet....

Perhaps ...

Can't see it though. Sure there are predictions by some of 'we're all doomed' 2nd wave. But think it'll just continue to be local lockdowns as required. We know so much more about it now, medical interventions, what it does in the body etc etc, and will know much more by winter. 

I know all the above means nothing to you, as you believe it's all mapped out what's going to happen anyway.

No one knows really, though i try to apply logic, and you have your 'theories' :default_biggrin:

1 minute ago, fforest said:

I hope they do.
Too many people are out & about and not taking it seriously.

They're f*cking things up for people who are still being careful.

1) Social distance - limited to family & small "bubble"

2) Mask when close to anyone

3) Keep you hands clean and away from your face

Easy right..?
. . .

@ the beach yesterday...cases are on a rise in this area.

20200628-IMG_0858.jpg

6 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I hope they do.
Too many people are out & about and not taking it seriously.

They're f*cking things up for people who are still being careful.

1) Social distance - limited to family & small "bubble"

2) Mask when close to anyone

3) Keep you hands clean and away from your face

Easy right..?
. . .

@ the beach yesterday...cases are on a rise in this area.

20200628-IMG_0858.jpg

I agree. If we do end up with further lockdowns then these are the people to thank for it, who are not exercising common sense and common decency.

It is selfish and disrespectful of others who are following the Covid safety rules

Sunbathing on beaches, street parties and other unlawful gatherings are NOT essential.

4 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I agree. If we do end up with further lockdowns then these are the people to thank for it, who are not exercising common sense and common decency.

It is selfish and disrespectful of others who are following the Covid safety rules

Sunbathing on beaches, street parties and other unlawful gatherings are NOT essential.

Youse are all just sheeple, i tells ya!

What about your Rights, and and, it's the green lizards, man, they're gonna vaccine micro wave you all , or is it micro chip, anyway,  5G man, don't forget 5GGGGGGGGGGGGGG :default_1263:

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

It is selfish and disrespectful of others

I spoke with my cousin in New Orleans LA yesterday. He said it starting to get bad there again.
They had an outbreak after Mardi Gras back in March but have been quiet until recently.
He said he knows colleagues who are sick - middle age attorneys.
He said that their kids brought the disease home from day care centers.

I think it is OK to go to the beach. I do all the time as it's close to where I live.
It's easy to social distance here as there's lots of space. Fresh air & a strong breeze, too.
Yesterday we set up a tent as a wind block. Nobody sat with 20 meters of us.

The folks in the photo (above) easily could have spread out a bit.
The only place I find problematic is walkways & stairways that are narrow.
That's where the masks come in. I'd say it was about 50/50 on masks.
It's so easy to wear a mask when needed?

I do think that the term "lock downs" has a lot of different connotations in different locales.
I also think how it effects people individually is different. 
They've been controlling beach access through closing parking.
That's been lifted recently and the parking lots fill up on nice days.

Proximity/time/ventilation/# of people + a COVID-19 carrier(s) = bad luck for some.

20200628-IMG_0905.jpg

There is a huge war going on in the minds of people.....

The...... Its all real team says..... Covid is exactly as presented by the news.....Covid statistic are true just as presented...  Authorities advice needs to be followed.....If we do as the authorities  say we just might beat covid...I cant wait to take the vaccine....The vaccine will save so many lives and free us.......

The..... Its all a big scam team says......The news feeds fear mongering.....The Covid statistics are heavily manipulated to create even more fear......The government has lied and lied about many things Covid is no different...The best way to beat Covid is to 100% ignore any advice from authorities and live your life....I will not take the vaccine...The vaccine might very well make many more people sick the vaccine will enslave us......

It seems to me a person very rarely changes sides........

I dont see this war ending ever......

7 minutes ago, fforest said:

The...... Its all real team says..... Covid is exactly as presented by the news.....Covid statistic are true just as presented...  Authorities advice needs to be followed.....If we do as the authorities  say we just might beat covid...I cant wait to take the vaccine....The vaccine will save so many lives and free us.......

The..... Its all a big scam team says......The news feeds fear mongering.....The Covid statistics are heavily manipulated to create even more fear......The government has lied and lied about many things Covid is no different...The best way to beat Covid is to 100% ignore any advice from authorities and live your life....I will not take the vaccine...The vaccine might very well make many more people sick the vaccine will enslave us......

Why does it have to be so binary?

You can be concerned about Covid, you can know people who have died from it, you can take what you deem to be sensible common sense precautions to help protect you and those around you. 

You can also watch or read various information outlets about what's going on, but have a healthy scepticism about the info.  You can form your own opinions. 

You can know loads of people in positions of power are using this to further their own ends, as has always happened in this sort of situation. Whether it be the leader in LOS, Russia, Hungary, China, the Philippines or wherever. Nothing new there.  

You can listen to what the experts in this situation are saying, and who are advising your Government. Virologists, epidemiologists etc who have spent their whole life studying and working with viruses and know infinity more about them than you or anyone posting a Pattaya sex pest forum. You can again form your own opinions from that, knowing as above, Governments and those in power have lied many times before, and will be using this as anything else, to at best make them look good, or to blatantly grab more power etc. 

You can know that this situation has every single conspiracy nutcase's head near exploding, that this is what they have basically lived all their life for, that in their world this validates everything they have ever believed, how ever mad you personally consider it. 

You can think that anyone who says the cure for Covid is to turn the TV off, to not wear a mask or wash their hands as requested, to not social distance, to basically purposely do the exact opposite as the experts who have spent their whole life studying such viruses advise, are thick as f**k, and selfish cunts with it. You can think the anti vacc mob have the blood of many, many innocent children on their hands. 

It doesn't have to be so binary, i'm pretty much the above ...

• Like 2

Two types of people in the world.

1) Wrong ("it's a hoax") & dead

2) Right or wrong (if the media & gov'mint lied) & alive

You makes ya choices...

Edited by lazarus
you can't take it with you...unless you come back.

44 minutes ago, fforest said:

As long as living Your life means that means the possibility of others dying prematurely with there life ending. 

People start to change sides when reality stares them in the face, not all though. 

The vaccine will be a choice  and hopefully protect those who are most at risk from those who are happy to chose not to and  ignore and spread.

I have had the Flu vaccine for 5 years on the trot.

I have not  had flu for five years on the trot

It has made me sick. I am not enslaved by it because it is a choice 

Another major lock down will do more to enslave people and for them to lose their freedoms once again

Just a little more pain for long term gain is all that is required along with some patience. 

Did you mean "government" or "governments"?

I am not so sure whether they have been lying for the sake of taking control, but have been sometimes misinformed,  or have made mistakes. But it's happened all over the world in many countries. 

We are still in a learning curve. I say we, because that includes the people and the government and scientists.

The question is, can we afford to ignore C19 ?

We already ARE at war with a Virus that wants to infect us all

Now we want a war between ourselves to decide who it infects ? Crazy shit

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

As funny as it is, was just reading in the last hour about ISIS currently regrouping and calling the virus 'God's helper' or similar, as it's helping them regroup and carry out attacks again, as everyone has took their eye off them due to the virus. 

Good luck to ISIS if that is their way of thinking! Anyone who thinks military Intelligence agencies have taken their eye off the ball deserves that Maverick up their arse from that Reaper they cant see in the sky!!

I am just interested when the announcement of any quarantine changes will take place.   There was a meeting on Friday at No 10 and a review supposedly has taken place today but no word from anybody. Dates of the 6th and the 4th are bandied about but, as no yet, no official word.

Speculation is the name of the game and the latest was a note from a French magazine :

The UK government is due to hold a review today of the quarantine restrictions imposed three weeks ago on almost everyone arriving in Britain but officials say they are in the dark as to what changes may result.
But British media speculates that UK tourists will be able to travel to France, and other European countries such as Italy, Spain, and Germany without restrictions from July 4. Home secretary Priti Patel said yesterday that an announcement will be made in the next few days. 

I am booked to go to Berlin end of the week and can cancel but would be nice to hear something soon.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I am just interested when the announcement of any quarantine changes will take place.   There was a meeting on Friday at No 10 and a review supposedly has taken place today but no word from anybody. Dates of the 6th and the 4th are bandied about but, as no yet, no official word.

Speculation is the name of the game and the latest was a note from a French magazine :

The UK government is due to hold a review today of the quarantine restrictions imposed three weeks ago on almost everyone arriving in Britain but officials say they are in the dark as to what changes may result.
But British media speculates that UK tourists will be able to travel to France, and other European countries such as Italy, Spain, and Germany without restrictions from July 4. Home secretary Priti Patel said yesterday that an announcement will be made in the next few days. 

I am booked to go to Berlin end of the week and can cancel but would be nice to hear something soon.

Statement was an hour or so ago.

Actual list of countries will be later this week, rumored to be Wed, but will probably depend on agreements being finalised. 

EbsN4rBXgAAAIyU.jpg

• Great Info 1