COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 minute ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jeez.... I have read every one of your posts about the Wuhan Virus .... such pathetic drivel .. I understand your health problems .. but, WTF ?  Stand up and live your life without any fear !

Are you alive or dead ... keep doing what you believe in ..

But for me .. I don't live with a paranoia molecule in my body .. so bring it on ... what is gonna happen will happen ...  and I am not going to be confined or inhibited by the way I want to live ...

Agreed on that.

Now concerning the Orange dude, lets agree not to speak about him !

But sure all this nonsense fear is BS. 

33 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jeez.... I have read every one of your posts about the Wuhan Virus .... such pathetic drivel .. I understand your health problems .. but, WTF ?  Stand up and live your life without any fear !

Are you alive or dead ... keep doing what you believe in ..

But for me .. I don't live with a paranoia molecule in my body .. so bring it on ... what is gonna happen will happen ...  and I am not going to be confined or inhibited by the way I want to live ...

I haven't changed my life much. The world around me has changed.
I got in my car and drove 300 miles to visit a friend a few days ago, sat and drank, talked about old times.

However, schools will not start up next month (and may not for another year).
Many buildings/business closed / boarded up. Public transit shutdown. Homeless people everywhere.
And, I live in one of the better places where COVID is not bad.

You see what you see; live mostly in an isolated place (the south) & Bangkok (where the virus was/is not bad).

Much of the rest of the world, especially the US, is suffering. Bodies are piling up in some states today.
If you choose to not to accept that, that's your choice.

Just skip over my posts if you don't want to consider another's viewpoint.

Fear? You're too fuckin' full of yourself sometimes.
Going off over a post of lame duck Trump with a mask...funny as hell.

But, that's part of your unique charm. 😉

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Much of the rest of the world, especially the US, is suffering. Bodies are piling up in some states today.

"Bodies piling up"  FFS, another of those BS statements....

Concerning some people's choice to live in remote and quiete places.... well think about it ? I lived / worked in Paris/London/Cairo/Busan/BKK/SGP/HCMC/KL/HKG just to name a few..

Done all the exciting crazy live, nowadays a slow seaside resort in the tropics is what I want.

Ask Code where he lived...

And what the mad people do/believe elsewhere, I dont give a shit....

But what I know is very few of them have the balls to make a big move or change of life.

10 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

"Bodies piling up"  FFS, another of those BS statements....

Concerning some people's choice to live in remote and quiete places.... well think about it ? I lived / worked in Paris/London/Cairo/Busan/BKK/SGP/HCMC/KL/HKG just to name a few..

Done all the exciting crazy live, nowadays a slow seaside resort in the tropics is what I want.

Ask Code where he lived...

And what the mad people do/believe elsewhere, I dont give a shit....

But what I know is very few of them have the balls to make a big move or change of life.

So why do you feel the need to comment on everything people do elsewhere?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

So why do you feel the need to comment on everything people do elsewhere?

Hahaha...same they try to tell me I should think and behave like them... 

Well, f**k that. That was valid 50 y ago, and is still now....,

Edit : you can tremble and hide at home, that's YOUR choice. Simply.don't try to impose it to others.

Edited by Thai Spice

53 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Problem is its those who don't care that are gonna keep these restrictions continuing. 

Mass gathering is keeping the virus alive.

But you can't teach stupid. 

Exactly!

Australia was doing well. Gradually lifting restrictions.

Then a few selfish kunts in Victoria decided the restrictions didn't apply to them.

Now Victoria is back into 6 weeks of lockdown minimum.

Victorians are barred from any other state in Australia.

I'll bet more than a few Victorians would like to know the names and addresses of the selfish kunts. Covid-19 would be the least of their worries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

I haven't changed my life much. The world around me has changed.
I got in my car and drove 300 miles to visit a friend a few days ago, sat and drank, talked about old times.

However, schools will not start up next month (and may not for another year).
Many buildings/business closed / boarded up. Public transit shutdown. Homeless people everywhere.
And, I live in one of the better places where COVID is not bad.

You see what you see; live mostly in an isolated place (the south) & Bangkok (where the virus was/is not bad).

Just skip over my posts if you don't want to consider another's viewpoint.

Fear? You're too fuckin' full of yourself sometimes.
Going off over a post of lame duck Trump with a mask...funny as hell.

But, that's part of your unique charm. 😉

Yea .. lol . do you think the world is gonna go at your speed in life .. lol .. get savvy or adapt 

I have chosen to live my life in the deep south of Thai .. far away from the typical bullshit of city everyday life ...  why get stuck ?  .. don't forget I grew up in a huge city ...  in one of the toughest burroughs of NY ..

Yea, I guess one could say " I am full of yourself " ... but I don't suffer fools ... and they come in all kind of disguises .. so, I just get on the road .. never take shit from anyone .. so be it .. I am full of myself ...   but, I am your best friend if shit comes to you .. because I won't surrender ...  understand ?

So, you won't get angry if I post pictures of Churchill or Thatcher  or fucking scum like Khan .. or a pussy like Boris ?        

You and I like these tunes ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

Experts warn MPs to prepare for second coronavirus lockdown this winter

BY MARK FITT POLITICAL JOURNALIST AT BUSINESS NEWSCORONAVIRUSPOLITICS

Government scientific advisors have warned MPs to prepare for a second wave of coronavirus this winter which will trigger a second lockdown.

The scientists confirmed that they have “strong evidence” coronavirus does survive ten times longer and flourishes with an optimal temperature of 4C or 39F.

The experts warn with the combined pressures the NHS faces every winter with the seasonal flu, England are to face a “difficult winter.”

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/scientists-warn-of-strong-evidence-covid-survives-ten-times-longer-during-winter-months/

So now they say that heat DOES affect the virus.

• Thumbs Up 1

There won't be a 2nd 'overall' UK lockdown, for a few reasons. 

There will be regional ones as and when required. They need to be hit hard and quick, that's why the embarrassing track and trace in the UK needs to be sorted out ASAP.

But yea, there is plenty evidence now which shows the virus does flourish more in lower temps. We got an internal email about it last week. 

Plus the usual pressures every winter on the NHS.

That said, we know so much more about it now than we did, there will no devastating 2nd wave worse that the 1st, that some are proclaiming. At least not in the UK. 

8 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Here in the UK most of us think Boris is an idiot but he's an amiable idiot. Guy you could sit and have a beer, and a laugh with, but not the man to run a country.

Think he doesn't get attacked caused people feel he's fundamentally decent, albeit a clown🙂

I wouldn't go that far .... 😜

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Krapow said:

But yea, there is plenty evidence now which shows the virus does flourish more in lower temps. We got an internal email about it last week.

Appreciate there is a potential confidentiality issue with internal email but are there any public sources with this evidence, you could share? 

Have to say I thought theory of warmer climates killing off the virus sounded good but had been disproved. With return of a very full sporting calendar  my interest in other news has tailed off😁so may have missed this fresh evidence  on climate & the virus,

Just now, Lemondropkid said:

Appreciate there is a potential confidentiality issue with internal email but are there any public sources with this evidence, you could share? 

Have to say I thought theory of warmer climates killing off the virus sounded good but had been disproved. With return of a very full sporting calendar  my interest in other news has tailed off😁so may have missed this fresh evidence  on climate & the virus,

Google is your friend Lemons, quite a bit currently out there on cooler climes being more conducive for the virus i think, was even on TV, refrigerated meat plants and the like.

Though nothing 100% conclusive yet, as with most things with Covid, just studies or evidence pointing that way currently. 

Think it's more it flourishes in the cooler temps, than higher temps killing it. Don't think that's true.

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Google is your friend Lemons, quite a bit currently out there on cooler climes being more conducive for the virus i think, was even on TV, refrigerated meat plants and the like.

Though nothing 100% conclusive yet, as with most things with Covid, just studies or evidence pointing that way currently. 

Think it's more it flourishes in the cooler temps, than higher temps killing it. Don't think that's true.

I had tried Google but had not found a source that was either recent or wasn't  a spun press story. 

Had though meat processing plants, like the Leicester sweat shops were a problem owing to cramped working conditions and no distancing, but don't know and can't face anymore Googling🙂

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

I had tried Google but had not found a source that was either recent or wasn't  a spun press story. 

Had though meat processing plants, like the Leicester sweat shops were a problem owing to cramped working conditions and no distancing, but don't know and can't face anymore Googling🙂

Baz has already posted a link a few posts up ffs, ya sheeple :lol:

37 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

IMHO, warmer weather means more people are outside where it is much harder for the virus to spread, Vs. winter, where most people are indoors with restricted fresh air.

1 minute ago, Mrmango said:

IMHO, warmer weather means more people are outside where it is much harder for the virus to spread, Vs. winter, where most people are indoors with restricted fresh air.

Yea, certainly a factor, again makes it easier to flourish,  much like TB etc.