COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

23 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Baz has already posted a link a few posts up ffs, ya sheeple :lol:

Yes looked up that story originally came from the Daily Mail. In the web story was an interview with Dr Jenny Harries on a possible second wave,  her only reference to the weather was warmth encouraged people outdoors were the virus transmission is lower than inside.

Anyway why are you online today, thought you'd be out burning Catholics:default_527:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea .. lol . do you think the world is gonna go at your speed in life .. lol .. get savvy or adapt 

I have chosen to live my life in the deep south of Thai .. far away from the typical bullshit of city everyday life ...  why get stuck ?  .. don't forget I grew up in a huge city ...  in one of the toughest burroughs of NY ..

Yea, I guess one could say " I am full of yourself " ... but I don't suffer fools ... and they come in all kind of disguises .. so, I just get on the road .. never take shit from anyone .. so be it .. I am full of myself ...   but, I am your best friend if shit comes to you .. because I won't surrender ...  understand ?

So, you won't get angry if I post pictures of Churchill or Thatcher  or fucking scum like Khan .. or a pussy like Boris ?        

You and I like these tunes ...

Yeah...I know. Nice down there in the south. Miss my days on the quiet Andaman coast.
The mask thing is just part of the "back & forth" on this thread.
We all do what we gotta do...wherever we are.
I live a couple of miles from where I was born. Wouldn't have it any other way right now.

What about Dr. Fauci?
He's from Brooklyn. Seems like a stand-up guy.
He's now "shut down" because his views on COVID as the US' top epidemiologist do not fit the "official" narrative.

Post pics of whomever in the UK you like. Doesn't matter to me. This is all just for a few laughs anyway.

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

"Bodies piling up"  FFS, another of those BS statements....

Concerning some people's choice to live in remote and quiete places.... well think about it ? I lived / worked in Paris/London/Cairo/Busan/BKK/SGP/HCMC/KL/HKG just to name a few..

Done all the exciting crazy live, nowadays a slow seaside resort in the tropics is what I want.

Ask Code where he lived...

And what the mad people do/believe elsewhere, I dont give a shit....

But what I know is very few of them have the balls to make a big move or change of life.

I know where Code lives & why. Having a family often determines a lot about one's choices in life.
I lived very close to where he is for three years. Nice until greedy Thais f***d it up.

BS?

You might read the news sometime...they don't need morgue space for people who've died from rattlesnake bites.

Arizona county requests refrigerated trucks as morgues hit 97 percent capacity during pandemic
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/506855-arizona-county-requests-refrigerated-trucks-as-morgues-hit-97-capacity

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Yes looked up that story originally came from the Daily Mail. In the web story was an interview with Dr Jenny Harries on a possible second wave,  her only reference to the weather was warmth encouraged people outdoors were the virus transmission is lower than inside.

Anyway why are you online today, thought you'd be out burning Catholics:default_527:

It's Sunday, we're at Church today you heathen.

Burning Kaffolics is the mora!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

That said, I fear this post would be wasted on Thai Spice.

Thai Spice is a really good man ... I hope that the forum gives him a break from his French to English ..

He is a man that I will stand beside .. he has a good heart and a loyal and loving DAD .....

And yes, he is opinionated ... but, aren't we all ?

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

Yeah...I know. Nice down there in the south. Miss my days on the quiet Andaman coast.
I live a couple of miles from where I was born. Wouldn't have it any other way right now.

What about Dr. Fauci?
He's now "shut down" because his views on COVID as the US' top epidemiologist do not fit the "official" narrative.

Post pics of whomever in the UK you like. Doesn't matter to me. This is all just for a few laughs anyway.

Proper classic tune!!!!. 

• Like 1

Speaking of the French ( Corsican -- different from the French ) ... the two best friends in my life were from Corsica ,, yes, many, many times I sat at the kitchen table eating with the two of them and their mother ... many times .. I loved her ... and I love Jacques and Gilles

Jacques and Gilles ... Jacques died a couple years ago ... this motherfucker was fearless and combined with his brother ... f**k me .. f**k me .. in Marseille there is no room for bullshit .. we lived there for a couple of years .. then Jacques and Gilles went to BKK .. I went to HK ..

Amazing the shit I had to defend because of Jacques .. and Gilles would look and me and "nod" his head .. then we together went after it ...

Pretty amazing the bars that they ended up owning in Nana and Soi Cowboy ...

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure glad Covid-19 only affects old people.

A coronavirus patient in his 30s has died from COVID-19 after attending a ‘COVID party’, a
San Antonio health official said.

“This is a party held by somebody diagnosed (with) the COVID virus and the thought is to see if
the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected,” Dr Jane Appleby, the Chief Medical Officer
for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital said.

“Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said ‘I think I made a mistake, I
thought this was a hoax, but it’s not’,” Dr Appleby said.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/coronavirus-australia-live-updates-crossroads-hotel-cluster-origins-to-be-revealed-within-24-hours/live-coverage/27b53e1b983865f397ae2692578e61e2

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Painter said:

"In addition to a record 15,000 new cases on Sunday, more than four dozen hospitals in Florida reported that their intensive care units are full due to a surge in COVID-19 patients"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-usa/florida-sets-one-day-record-with-over-15000-new-covid-cases-more-than-most-countries-idUKKCN24D0I3

Not to worry mate, it can't survive above 70c. Sure it was 115 in Arizona today and cases are still rising. But, the MSM and National Weather Service are all lying. 

They're a bunch of giant green lizards masking themselves as human beings. I seen it on Star Trek the next Gen, so I know it's real!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lazarus said:

What about Dr. Fauci?

Dr, Fauci -- my verdict is mixed ..... 

He has flipped-flopped to many times for me .. I think if you take a position ( or a stand ) you defend it at all costs .. he has failed in that regard .... plus his association ( position ) with the NHS .. disregarding Hydro .. I'm not sure what his motives are other than notoriety  ..  I think Byrx is a little more honest ...

Then again - I think the whole Wuhan virus is kinda a hoax ( serious - yes ... but not a devastating as many believe .. so is the flu - look at the annual deaths  )  ...  but what the f**k do I know ?   The whole thing has turned into a power "trip" for most governors in the States ... closing down restaurants, churches and beaches ( for example ) but Walmart and Planned Parenthood stays open ... WTF

Now in BKK you walk into a restaurant hand in hand , no social distancing ( lol -- this term makes me disgustingly laugh ) and the next thing you know you are setting with a barrier ( transparent ) between each other .. really WTF ????

What the f**k is coming next from the "control and scare freaks" a transparent barrier putting my cock into a pussy ?  No kissing ?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

He has flipped-flopped to many times for me .. I think if you take a position ( or a stand ) you defend it at all costs .. he has failed in that regard .... plus his association ( position ) with the NHS .. disregarding Hydro .. I'm not sure what his motives are other than notoriety  ..  I think Byrx is a little more honest ...

Then again - I think the whole Wuhan virus is kinda a hoax ( serious - yes ... but not a devastating as many believe .. so is the flu - look at the annual deaths  )  ...  but what the f**k do I know ?   The whole thing has turned into a power "trip" for most governors in the States ... closing down restaurants, churches and beaches ( for example ) but Walmart and Planned Parenthood stays open ... WTF

How moronic is that statement.

In New York in the early stages of the pandemic the doctors said breathing difficulties, put the patient on a ventilator.

3% of those put on a ventilator came off alive.

By your thinking the doctors should have stuck to their guns and kept killing 97% of severe patients.

They didn't. They flipped-flopped (according to you assessment). They said "this disease is something we haven't seen before, let's change strategy".

Then 20% were coming off the ventilators alive.

Now, even less are dying.

As you receive more information you adjust your strategy. Only a fool wouldn't!

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Another fear monger you are ... where did these facts come from .. your ass ?

If you can't dispute fact there's always abuse.

The facts came from a New York doctor who has treated about 2,000 (at last count) Covid-19 patients.

Then again, being a New Yorker, maybe he's just a fuking liar.

Read an article about how humanity can expect more and more pandemics..due to our ever increasing population and destruction of land for food. It's going to get real messy folks, thankfully for me I'll probably have checked out before I see the real carnage unfold. Better Hold Fast

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Now in BKK you walk into a restaurant hand in hand , no social distancing ( lol -- this term makes me disgustingly laugh ) and the next thing you know you are setting with a barrier ( transparent ) between each other .. really WTF ????

What the f**k is coming next from the "control and scare freaks" a transparent barrier putting my cock into a pussy ?  No kissing ?

Yes is is a moronic statement. The virus is new, we're learning more about it every day. As new medical or scientific evidence is discovered, then responses change to reflect that. Only an idiot would keep to something that it proved to be wrong or not a effective as something else.

Oh right, Governors are just closing down stuff in a power trip, to crash their economy, put heaps of pressure on them and make them look bad. Just cos they're bored, fancy a wee power trip. Nothing to do with loads and loads of new cases, new records every other day!

Social distancing? Jesus Christ, even my 4 year would understand. Virus can be passed by people to people contact. Keeping some distance makes it harder to pass onto someone else. Rocket Science it is not! 

You live in your wee bubble in southern Thailand where there is no cases, listen to your selected stuff online to help validate what you already believe. It's clear no matter what evidence would come out you wouldn't change anyway. This is you Code, a desperado  :default_biggrin:

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

A slave lol

Look, it's pretty simple. The virus can get passed via people sneezing, coughing etc. Anything that is a barrier to that helps stop it, dependant on the mask or covering. 

Not sure i can dumb it down as more for you nutters. 

But sure Melissa would know more than the medical experts out there. I mean, she's wearing a MAGA hat when Trump is actually now wearing a mask.

She's as stupid as those are who post her garbage!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

veeerry interesting ...to those who like old brit sitcoms

Another crazy theorie.... 

A quick google in french (after all the guy is French) will return a dozen of serious newspapers or websites saying his theorie is very doubtfull to put it politely.

And a search in English will probably return the same. 

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Another crazy theorie.... 

A quick google in french (after all the guy is French) will return a dozen of serious newspapers or websites saying his theorie is very doubtfull to put it politely.

And a search in English will probably return the same. 

he has some serious credentials and,at least,he should be listened to