COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Thanks, but the chart at the site Lazarus quoted (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/) is considerably different. At the moment, it is showing this, which is obviously rubbish:

Real Clear Pols.jpg

Scroll to the bottom of the chart.

Click on "view all"

Scroll to the bottom of the expanded chart.

The data sources are listed.

image.png

If you navigate around the JHU (Johns Hopkin University) site you can find all the US sites from which the data is extracted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

Scroll to the bottom of the chart.

Click on "view all"

Scroll to the bottom of the expanded chart.

The data sources are listed.

image.png

If you navigate around the JHU (Johns Hopkin University) site you can find all the US sites from which the data is extracted.

Thanks, but I'm still of the opinion that the chart that Real Clear Politics has put together is pretty useless!

42 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Thanks, but I'm still of the opinion that the chart that Real Clear Politics has put together is pretty useless!

Yes and no.

At the moment it's in sync with Worldometer which is probably in sync with JHU. If you need the comparison with influenza or the CFR calculated for you then there is the additional information. If not, use one of the other websites.

image.png

image.png

Worldometer.

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Bali opening to domestic tourisme tomorrow.

Here are the rules to follow for visitors :

https://thebalisun.com/5-entry-requirements-for-domestic-tourists-visiting-bali-starting-friday/

Easy and relax here.

4. Comply with the Health Protocols

Travelers must abide by the predetermined health protocols against COVID-19 transmission, such as wearing face masks, washing hands with soap and running water or with hand sanitizer, maintaining distance from each other, and adopting a clean and healthy lifestyle.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, roobob said:

Interesting... it has been well known the man has been battling cancer and ill health for years.... sadly he has passed away..... but he is now another figure for CV19 zealots.

cheers

He has been cancer free since 2007 .... but has been in hospital being treated for C19 for the last month ...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

He has been cancer free since 2007 .... but has been in hospital being treated for C19 for the last month ...  

He was in remission... he was not cancer free.... and has been fighting the cancer since 2006.... it is always an ongoing fight and he fought a good battle. 

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in his colon and metastases to his liver and given a 30 percent chance of survival...reference from wiki.

I am sure that one of the reasons he past away was because of his on going brave fight with the cancer that ravaged his body and he than got CV19 which he again bravely fought along with the cancer for a month and both would have contributed to his death.

For the CV19 zealots to try and pin his death on just CV19 to add his death to a statistic to gain cheap points against another agenda is a disgraceful act to his memory.

May  Herman Cain RIP. 

Edited by roobob

14 minutes ago, roobob said:

He was in remission... he was not cancer free.... and has been fighting the cancer since 2006.... it is always an ongoing fight and he fought a good battle. 

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer in his colon and metastases to his liver and given a 30 percent chance of survival...reference from wiki.

I am sure that one of the reasons he past away was because of his on going brave fight with the cancer that ravaged his body and he than got CV19 which he again bravely fought along with the cancer for a month and both would have contributed to his death.

For the CV19 zealots to try and pin his death on just CV19 to add his death to a statistic to gain cheap points against another agenda is a disgraceful act to his memory.

f**k sake another one ... he was declared cancer free in 2007 ... 

0BA3CAFA-282B-4AF2-BB7E-3406683A95AC.jpeg

2 hours ago, jcolorado said:

4. Comply with the Health Protocols

Travelers must abide by the predetermined health protocols against COVID-19 transmission, such as wearing face masks, washing hands with soap and running water or with hand sanitizer, maintaining distance from each other, and adopting a clean and healthy lifestyle.

f**k it .....

Healthy lifestyle is beach and Bintang !

7 hours ago, roobob said:

And then the Covid-19 got him.

Herman Cain RIP.

Too bad he was not smart enough to understand that he was a person at extreme risk to contract C-19...
 i.e., age, medical history, no mask at a gathering of 1000s (most without masks).

One has to wonder about his judgement.
One has to wonder about Trump holding a rally in a city (Tulsa, OK) experiencing a C-19 infection spike.

Stupid people deserve what they get.

'nough said.

39 minutes ago, fygjam said:

And then the Covid-19 got him.

It has played a part..... but other factors were also included.

I am sure if he was in Australia they would have added him as another statistic to help them reach the "magical" 150,000 figure.

cheers

7 minutes ago, roobob said:

It has played a part..... but other factors were also included.

I am sure if he was in Australia they would have added him as another statistic to help them reach the "magical" 150,000 figure.

cheers

Wasn't that a figure some journalist determined and some fools believe it was an official number.

• Confused 1

Just thought I would post my experience with the virus!!!

My father, who is 81 was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months ago and has recently started Chemo Therapy.
Before undergoing this he had to have blood tests to determine his health, the blood tests came back all clear except for the fact that he had had Covid19!!!!
He didn't even know he had had it, he said he did lose his sense of taste a while ago but thought that was due to the drugs he was taking.
My father lives with my mother, who is 83, so if the virus is as contagious as they say she must have had it also but again showed no symptoms!!!!!
So there we have it two people in their 80's, one with lung cancer, living together and one has tested positive for a highly contagious virus so you would think the other will have had it too.

Think they're worried about Eid, a lot of those places are Muslim areas, Eid starts today, in and out of eachother's homes.

London is starting to get a bit of a touch again, though mostly in Orthodox Jewish areas. If it keeps increasing there will be local restrictions there as well, could cost me my holiday.

f**k i hate religion!