COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

For those able to read The New York Times they have a vaccine tracker

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

There is also a brief description of the various vaccine technologies.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/05/20/science/coronavirus-vaccine-development.html

Note how many technologies have never been tried on human vaccines before.

Some immunologists, virologists etc suggest that the genetic including viral vector vaccines may give a better immune response than the protein based vaccines.

For those who can't read the NYT, keep up the demon sperm and bleach injections.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fygjam said:

For those who can't read the NYT, keep up the demon sperm and bleach injections.

The New York Times and a vaccine tracker ... lol

Why doesn't the NYT talk about an TB, HIV, common flu, Ebola, etc. tracker ?  lol .. lol .. lol

Or better yet .. how about a tracker for free speech and your daily movements ?

Where do you get this demon sperm ?   I want some  ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

7 hours ago, roobob said:

A perfect example of where to much power has gone to a politicians head over this.

Time the PM stepped in...and time this bloke realises that WA is not his own personal dominion.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/wa-border-closure-may-not-ease-until-2021/ar-BB17IQbc

cheers

Snotty stepped in then hastily stepped back out again. With McGowan having a 96% approval rating for his action Snotty knew that Porter was dead meat if just one case of interstate transmission occurred.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

The New York Times and a vaccine tracker ... lol

Why doesn't the NYT talk about an TB, HIV, common flu, Ebola, etc. tracker ?  lol .. lol .. lol

Or better yet .. how about a tracker for free speech and your daily movements ?

Where do you get this demon sperm ?   I want some  ....

The stupidity of the wilfully ignorant.

There are vaccine and therapeutic trackers for HIV, Malaria, TB,  Dengue, RSV, Rotavirus, Shigella, Zika, Lassa, MERS, Nipah, Ebola/Marburg, Pneumococcal etc.

However as Covid-19 has most people's attention some board members may be interested in the progress of vaccines for it. Hence a vaccine tracker. Alternate trackers can be found at

https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2020/aug/08/covid-vaccine-tracker-when-will-we-have-a-coronavirus-vaccine

https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/

https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/drugs-vaccines-tracker/

https://biorender.com/covid-vaccine-tracker

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020-coronavirus-drug-vaccine-status/

For you , alas, there is no demon sperm or bleach tracker. You'll have to find them on your own.  Perhaps a self proclaimed script kiddie could develop a tracker.

It is what it is.

Edited by fygjam

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 2:54 PM, Lantern said:

I brought a bum gun back to Oz around 10 years ago. No TP needed for me.

I have one here in my home in the hunter,

shit! it was hard work to get the firehose into the crapper,i kid you not.:default_1087:

regards

grayray

4 hours ago, fforest said:

I doubt that many believe that simply wearing a mask will stop one catching Covid19 but it may well stop somebody with it passing it onto others.

It also reinforces and reminds of the need to practice other factors such as social distancing and personal hygiene.

It seem to be working as a girl sitting on my leg in a GoGo last night put a towel over my leg before placing her bare ass on it.

I kid you not.

I think they are pre-oiling their pussies. 🤣

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I doubt that many believe that simply wearing a mask will stop one catching Covid19 but it may well stop somebody with it passing it onto others.

It also reinforces and reminds of the need to practice other factors such as social distancing and personal hygiene.

It seem to be working as a girl sitting on my leg in a GoGo last night put a towel over my leg before placing her bare ass on it.

I kid you not.

I think they are pre-oiling their pussies. 🤣

My verdict is still out on that .... "masks and social distancing" ... social distancing is almost near impossible here in Thai ... 7/11's, walking down the Soi n BKK , the outdoor markets .. I mean even when you are in a taxi you are not 6 feet apart from the taxi driver, on the back of a motorbike ... the list is endless  ... so, I don't know

Isn't it normal to practice personal hygiene ?

"Pre oiling their pussies".. you made me laugh pretty hard !  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fygjam said:

The stupidity of the wilfully ignorant.

There are vaccine and therapeutic trackers for HIV, Malaria, TB,  Dengue, RSV, Rotavirus, Shigella, Zika, Lassa, MERS, Nipah, Ebola/Marburg, Pneumococcal etc.

However as Covid-19 has most people's attention some board members may be interested in the progress of vaccines for it. Hence a vaccine tracker. Alternate trackers can be found at

https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2020/aug/08/covid-vaccine-tracker-when-will-we-have-a-coronavirus-vaccine

https://covid-19tracker.milkeninstitute.org/

https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/drugs-vaccines-tracker/

https://biorender.com/covid-vaccine-tracker

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020-coronavirus-drug-vaccine-status/

For you , alas, there is no demon sperm or bleach tracker. You'll have to find them on your own.  Perhaps a self proclaimed script kiddie could develop a tracker.

It is what it is.

Yep

But, I know for a fact ... I write a shit load of software for hospitals here in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore ...

And I have never heard or even seen a "tracker"  for any of the disease you mentioned ...

Plus, I also contacted TB here in Thailand .. "never" any tracking app .. the first week or so the hospital called me everyday .. making sure I was ok and if there was anything I needed ... because I tell you ... the 1st week or so .. you piss changes to so many colors ... it is the pills

I took a shit load of pills for about 9 months ...   I was not contagious after the first 2 weeks .. a clean bill of health

So, I still doubt the alleged fact you posted ... just reading the news and posting shit is a lot different than living real life

Why do you post such bull shit " For you , alas, there is no demon sperm or bleach tracker?"

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

My verdict is still out on that .... "masks and social distancing" ... social distancing is almost near impossible here in Thai ... 7/11's, walking down the Soi n BKK , the outdoor markets .. I mean even when you are in a taxi you are not 6 feet apart from the taxi driver, on the back of a motorbike ... the list is endless  ... so, I don't know

Once studies are done we may learn that it takes more than a passing contact with an infected person to catch the China Virus. It seems the outbreaks we've heard of have occurred when people are in close proximity to each other over an extended period of time, with no social distancing and very limited mask wearing.

So a quick trip into a 7-11 may seem like a pointless exercise in mask wearing. Except we have to remember the clerks in the 7-11 store are the ones at risk as customers who may be infected and not wearing a mask will be exhaling the virus into the store. The clerks are then facing long term exposure to the virus from customers who may themselves not even be aware they have the virus.

I don't cover my face with a mask when I'm out an about alone, but out of consideration for those that I come into close proximity to I will pull the mask up.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I don't cover my face with a mask when I'm out an about alone, but out of consideration for those that I come into close proximity to I will pull the mask up.

Yes, I do the same ....

Even though I hate a fucking mask .... and all it represents ....

LOL ..last night I was going to buy some cigs .. I was taking out a lot of beer bottles to the bin .. I realized when I was half way to the store ... where is my mask .. lol

So, I went back home ... searched everywhere .. couldn't find .. then I went to the garbage where I threw away some empty beer bottles ... searched that again .. then walked back into my house to wash my hands ....

Low and behold .. my mask was lying on the floor of the bathroom ... lol

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Sorry, by personal hygiene I meant washing ones hands often or at least making use of the  antiseptic sprays which seem to be available everywhere.

"THEY" say washing ones hands often is the most likely way of deterring catching Covid19.

"THEY" said I would catch Mad Cow Disease from eating a burger.

"THEY" said I would catch Asian Flu from eating  eggs. Or was that Mad Chicken Disease?

Fucking so called "Experts" do my head in!

Drink bleach and catch Mad Trump Disease, then die!

Well I can say without fear of contradiction that absolute ZERO social distancing is taking place in ANY of the bars, GoGo's and Gentleman's fondling clubs I have visited in the last three days.

The funniest example was in Soi 6 where I caught up with our group of six "hansum men behaving very badly" in the Ruby Bar only to find that the only seat remaining at their table had a big red X on it.

"Oh?" says I

"Don't worry about it, They all have an red X on them. "  🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Sorry, by personal hygiene I meant washing ones hands often or at least making use of the  antiseptic sprays which seem to be available everywhere.

"THEY" say washing ones hands often is the most likely way of deterring catching Covid19.

"THEY" said I would catch Asian Flu from eating  eggs. Or was that Mad Chicken Disease?

Well I can say without fear of contradiction that absolute ZERO social distancing is taking place in ANY of the bars, GoGo's and Gentleman's fondling clubs I have visited in the last three days.

The funniest example was in Soi 6 where I caught up with our group of six "hansum men behaving very badly" in the Ruby Bar only to find that the only seat remaining at their table had a big red X on it.

"Oh?" says I

I guess that is because there appears to be no Covid cases there and the customers are.those that were already there before lock down and restrictions

It is a very different story in many other countries like UK

Although Covid cases have dropped, we should not drop.our guard. The Virus is still out there, but it's clear that a combination of isolation, face masks, hand hygiene and social distancing has brought it under reasonable control, for now. 

We can only know what has worked, or appeared to have worked. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

My mother had an overnight stay in hospital here in the UK on Friday.That involved me taking her there,picking her up and today picking up her meds for her.

Visitors are strictly barred and all the hospital personnel I saw were wearing masks.Given that the current temperature here is 30 deg C to wear a mask for what is probably a 12 hour shift cannot be easy.

Amazing that even with a mask on you can tell from the eyes that a Filipina nurse is hugely attractive.... 

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

"Oh?" says I

Bro .. I think it was Thursday night ... not very often I go to lower Suk here in BKK .. the place has gotten very "old" considering the number of years I have lived here ... much better places to spend your time and have serious fun

I went to this Lebanese restaurant ( Suk Soi 3 ) to get take away garlic nan bread .. which is next door to the Bamboo Bar ....

The Bamboo is great late night place ... fucking filled with good looking gals ... always ... ( a freelance heaven ) ... a late night .. early morning place .. hard to get into the place unless they know you

But,  it was way to early in the evening when when I stopped by ...

I have had a great time in the Bamboo over the years ... and have walked out of the Bamboo on my fucking ass at 7 - 8 - 9 in the morning ... one of the most beautiful Thai gals I have ever shared a number of years with   .. there we met many years ago .. she lived with me a number of years .. then the started smoking shit ... don't ask me why ... she had a good heart .. but, a person can only take so much shit ..

I am pretty much a "no patient type of guy" when shit comes to me .... f**k it and f**k you .. is what I think .. I will fight hard to keep it out of my life ... I have calmed down over the years with Beach gal in my life ... especially now with Ziggy .. but, I can still raise hell .. Beach gal has been a great influence in my life ... she is a loving and honest gal ...

Anyway ... I walked across Sukhumvit to Soi 4 ,, stopped into the Morning Night ... then I went up the Soi to a place past Hillarys ... turned left onto a sub Soi .. walked into this place I know .. this place was fucking rocking .. LOL ... no red X's anywhere ...

Needless to say I had a lot of fun !

So, I understand what you are saying ... it is good to go out and blow a couple of fuses .. lol

Good going Bro ... walk strong and keep the faith !

"Tire tracks all across your back .. I can see you had your fun .. I can see a traffic jam straight up ahead .. can't you see my signals turn from green to red " ... ( With most gals ) lol .. lol ..

" I can't get no relief .. there are many here among us that think life is a joke" ...

• Thumbs Up 1