COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

119059891_3034209556688131_542148218319213068_o.jpg

AirPro Mask is a Powered Air-Purifying Respirator system.  It includes a KN95 mask and a filtration unit with a 3-speed fan, HEPA H13 filter, and chargeable lithium battery.  Positive air flow is delivered through the mask...

Edited by lazarus

7 minutes ago, lazarus said:

119059891_3034209556688131_542148218319213068_o.jpg

AirPro Mask is a Powered Air-Purifying Respirator system.  It includes a KN95 mask and a filtration unit with a 3-speed fan, HEPA H13 filter, and chargeable lithium battery.  Positive air flow is delivered through the mask...

For absolute, best protection, need to cover those eyes. Replace the N95 mask with this and they have a winner, winner, chicken dinner.
download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, roobob said:

Seems you do not like the poster...why not put him on ignore.

I've met him and some of his family and all were pleasant.  It's the posts not the poster I object to and will continue to say so when I fell they have overstepped the mark or tend to mislead, as this one did.

You know ... this isn't the first time I have heard this from some Thais ... but, I was talking to gymnastic girl ... and she said to me Wuhan Virus was started by the USA ... she also told me that is all the Thai news said for a while .....

I don't know because I never watch Thai news ...   I asked where did the name Wuhan come from ... she told me China ... ( lol .. ( I asked her where did she hear and know that name is from - she told the news ) and I told her .. that is your answer

Believe me..... I try to always remain patient .. but, stupidity is one thing I have a hard time with ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, KWA said:

I've met him and some of his family and all were pleasant.  It's the posts not the poster I object to and will continue to say so when I fell they have overstepped the mark or tend to mislead, as this one did.

So you object to the post because you feel another BM has overstepped the mark because he gave an opinion different to yours.....ok...got it now....555

No problems...each to their own.

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

You know ... this isn't the first time I have heard this from some Thais ... but, I was talking to gymnastic girl ... and she said to me Wuhan Virus was started by the USA ... she also told me that is all the Thai news said for a while .....

I don't know because I never watch Thai news ...   I asked where did the name Wuhan come from ... she told me China ... ( lol .. ( I asked her where did she hear and know that name is from - she told the news ) and I told her .. that is your answer

Believe me..... I try to always remain patient .. but, stupidity is one thing I have a hard time with ...

Here in the UK my missus watches the Thai news & has said the same.My mate's Chinese wife believes it too.

What I said to my missus was that it's propaganda put out by the Chinese government,which is communist....would you trust communists?....She hasn't mentioned it since.

The Thai's will say that because they want the $$$ from Chinese tourists.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

UK Govt sorting out its priorities 555

This was bound to upset the Lefties as it's seen as a rich man's pastime & I think it was a pretty stupid thing for Boris to do.

But I guess he's got such a majority so he doesn't give a hoot.

Btw the Huffington Post is as left as a port wing on an aeroplane.

Edited by coxyhog

20 hours ago, roobob said:

So you object to the post because you feel another BM has overstepped the mark because he gave an opinion different to yours.....ok...got it now....555

No problems...each to their own.

cheers 

I don't know if you're deliberately missing the point in order to stir things up or if you don't actually get it, but each to their own as you say.

4 hours ago, KWA said:

I don't know if you're deliberately missing the point in order to stir things up or if you don't actually get it, but each to their own as you say.

Not missing anything.... just repeated what you said.

Agree.... each to their own.

cheers

9 hours ago, coxyhog said:

This was bound to upset the Lefties as it's seen as a rich man's pastime & I think it was a pretty stupid thing for Boris to do.

But I guess he's got such a majority so he doesn't give a hoot.

Btw the Huffington Post is as left as a port wing on an aeroplane.

I agree. Really does undermine his message to the majority and I think it yet again opens him up for criticism 

On 9/13/2020 at 7:03 AM, john luke said:

Gents - Please keep this thread civil.  I have had to remove a couple of posts.

Thank you.

First time i've opened this thread in about 3 weeks, first post i see 😄

Reminds me to try and leave it 3 months next time ...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

First time i've opened this thread in about 3 weeks, first post i see 😄

Reminds me to try and leave it 3 months next time ...

Got to keep up with the latest Corona nonsense......You would not want to be left behind....

In case you are afraid of needles...

CDC head says masks may be better than coronavirus vaccine, implores people to wear them
Director warns that CDC lacks the money needed to distribute a vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc-director-face-masks-better-coronavirus-vaccine

(US) Centers for Disease Control and Prevent Director Robert Redfield told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee on Wednesday that not only do face masks work to protect people from coronavirus, they might work even better than an eventual vaccine might...

...Redfield said, holding a mask in his hand. "And I will continue to appeal for all Americans, all individuals in our country, to embrace these face coverings. I’ve said that if we did it for six, eight, 10, 12 weeks we'd bring this pandemic under control."

The CDC director then made a bold claim about just how well face masks work.

"These actually, we have clear scientific evidence they work, and they are our best defense," he continued. "I might even go so far as to say this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine, because the immunogenicity might be 70%, and if I don't get an immune response the vaccine’s not going to protect me. This face mask will." ...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

In case you are afraid of needles...

CDC head says masks may be better than coronavirus vaccine, implores people to wear them
Director warns that CDC lacks the money needed to distribute a vaccine

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc-director-face-masks-better-coronavirus-vaccine

(US) Centers for Disease Control and Prevent Director Robert Redfield told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee on Wednesday that not only do face masks work to protect people from coronavirus, they might work even better than an eventual vaccine might...

...Redfield said, holding a mask in his hand. "And I will continue to appeal for all Americans, all individuals in our country, to embrace these face coverings. I’ve said that if we did it for six, eight, 10, 12 weeks we'd bring this pandemic under control."

The CDC director then made a bold claim about just how well face masks work.

"These actually, we have clear scientific evidence they work, and they are our best defense," he continued. "I might even go so far as to say this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine, because the immunogenicity might be 70%, and if I don't get an immune response the vaccine’s not going to protect me. This face mask will." ...

Was that the former Director of the CDC?

US President Donald Trump says the official in charge of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
was confused when he said a coronavirus vaccine could take until the middle of 2021 to be rolled out.

CDC director Robert Redfield, a Trump appointee, testified on Wednesday (local time) in front of a US Senate
committee that a COVID-19 vaccine could be broadly rolled out by the middle of next year or a little later.

"No, I think he made a mistake when he said that," Mr Trump said, telling reporters he called Mr Redfield after
the testimony.

The Scientist in Chief has spoken.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2