COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

31 minutes ago, fygjam said:

And 100% of the true positives are capable of infecting 1, 2, 10, 20... people, some of whom will become sick and will need medical attention...

So, you test weekly 200k people (number easily handled in most western countries. You have a (low) posivity rate of 5%, i.e. 10k people each week.

After 1 months thats 40k. And so on, because it goes exponential.

So what you do every Sunday with the 10k people you diagnosticed positive ? Locke them up ? You cant, the facilities are not there. Impose self confinement ? You cant, you dont have the means to control they follow the rules. 

Etc etc ....

So at a certain moment you proudly announce you have 1 million people positive.... What you do with them ? Because they DO continue to spread the disease.

The whole "we have it under control" is 1000% B.S. 

Nobody has it under control.

Every government cheats and avoid being obliged to say the truth.

As simple as that.

So fucking live with it ! 

Like I do. At the beach enjoying a drink, and tonight to the French cantine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

So mate, YOU better stay locked up at home ! 

Capito ?

No need!

0, zero, nil, nada cases of community transmission since 11th April.

Disease ridden people from Europe still arriving but they are caught in quarantine.

Disease ridden people from the Eastern States trying to get in are told to fukoff.

• Haha 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8878543/Curfew-imposed-El-Paso-County-Texas-hospitals-ICUs-hit-100-capacity.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

El Paso County, Texas, imposes a curfew from 10pm to 5am as all hospitals hit 100% capacity because of a surge in COVID cases

• The drastic move was announced late Sunday afternoon by El Paso County Judge Ricardo Samaniego and will be in place for the next two weeks
  • Samaniego said El Paso is now 'at a crisis stage', with all of its hospitals and ICUs now full as the region grapples with a troubling surge in COVID-19 cases
  • The fine for breaking the curfew is $500 and anyone caught not wearing a face mask will face a $250 penalty 
  • El Paso County has also closed all its parks and recreational facilities for 14 days
  • Over the last three weeks, the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the El Paso area has tripled from 249 to a record 786, according to state data
  • El Paso health officials announced 517 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, bringing the county's total up to more than 39,920
  • The total figure has skyrocketed from the fewer than 25,000 cases recorded at the beginning of the month 

My doctors surgery is one of two surgeries in his group and I was asked to visit one last Thursday for my yearly diabetes checkup. 
I was the only person in the waiting room and was seen by the diabetic nurse after about 5 minutes and had all the checks, which were fine. 

Got an SMS message this afternoon to say they’d closed that surgery because 3 of the staff had tested positive on Saturday for Covid, but I wasn’t to worry, as I’d not come into contact with any of them.
Damn! there are only 4 staff there, so it seems I was lucky and was seen by the only staff member who didn’t have it. 
So, it’s down to 1 GP surgery now for a few weeks, during which time, the place will be deep cleaned, whatever that entails. 😟

• Surprised 1

13 hours ago, lazarus said:

Another perspective...from the US...where over 220,000 have died from Covid-19 complication...

Capture.JPG

This is a perfect example how people's brains have been hijacked by the media.....Has a giant straw come through every ones T.V and sucked out their logical thinking?

There are loads of diseases worse than Covid that are simply ignored.....Covid is here to stay......So is the world going to be shut down from now on? It sure looks that way....Except for a few protest the masses seem want even more freedoms taken away....

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, fforest said:

This is a perfect example how people's brains have been hijacked by the media.....Has a giant straw come through every ones T.V and sucked out their logical thinking?

There are loads of diseases worse than Covid that are simply ignored.....Covid is here to stay......So is the world going to be shut down from now on? It sure looks that way....Except for a few protest the masses seem want even more freedoms taken away....

Just stay away from my family & me...it's all good then.

Generically speaking, of course. 🙂

Edited by lazarus

23 minutes ago, fforest said:

Can you name 2 that have infected over 40 million people and killed over 1 million people across the world in the past 10 months. With statistics of course.

Shouldn't be too difficult if, as you claim, there are loads.

Edited by fygjam
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Can you name 2 that have infected over 40 million people and killed over 1 million people across the world in the past 10 months. With statistics of course.

Shouldn't be too difficult if, as you claim, there are loads.

Do you ever read some REAL newspapers ?

https://deathmeters.info/

deathmeter.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-compared-to-other-common-us-causes-of-death-2020-5?r=US&IR=T

The  Business Insider one is Feb to May, I hope that you can do a bit of basic math and develop over a one year period.

That should keep you busy a bit .....

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, lazarus said:

There in lies the trouble...to many relying on/relaying ...maybe...if...could happen figures instead of actually working and reporting  to the official figures.

cheers

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I love those "projections".... 

You ever worked with that in your professionnal life ? I did ....

In this case it's B.S.   Remember The Lancet "projecting" 500k death for the UK ?

Or US government projecting "this will all soon be over" . Or "we have only 4 cases" ...

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Do you ever read some REAL newspapers ?

https://deathmeters.info/

deathmeter.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-compared-to-other-common-us-causes-of-death-2020-5?r=US&IR=T

The  Business Insider one is Feb to May, I hope that you can do a bit of basic math and develop over a one year period.

That should keep you busy a bit .....

Do you ever read the posts you are replying to?

Can you name 2 that have infected...

What infectious agent causes Coronary Artery Disease, Stroke, Alzeimers, Road Injury, Cancers, Suicide etc.

I will refrain from adding gratuitous comments as to your literacy skills, I heed the warning.

50 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Do you ever read the posts you are replying to?

What infectious agent causes Coronary Artery Disease, Stroke, Alzeimers, Road Injury, Cancers, Suicide etc.

I will refrain from adding gratuitous comments as to your literacy skills, I heed the warning.

You're not good at losing......

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I love those "projections".... 

You ever worked with that in your professionnal life ? I did ....

In this case it's B.S.   Remember The Lancet "projecting" 500k death for the UK ?

Or US government projecting "this will all soon be over" . Or "we have only 4 cases" ...

From your posted "deaths" table...

Capture.JPG