COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Good info that she presents, but the constant smile and even more the constant hand waving while she talks make her presentation skills barely tolerable.

Yes, a bit unfortunate. The dog as well is a distraction.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:47 AM, Jambo said:

I get the flu and my 7th covid jag on the 11th November. 🙂

I postponed the covid jag as I only had covid two weeks ago. I have to believe if I hadn't had the covid jags my symptoms would have been far more severe.

I finish 6 weeks of giving myself blood thinner injections on the 16th October. My stomach is looking like a pin cushion. The needle looks long but it does not hurt at all.

oh my, i am still on my second,only take these 2,because i need it,because i need to travel to Thailand in 2021, no more jabs to me,i am 63 and diabetic,when the covid finaly reach me in 2022, i dont know i had it,only because a lot from my work had it, the company ask us to test us, but no symptons even my healt troubles

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, latour82 said:

oh my, i am still on my second,only take these 2,because i need it,because i need to travel to Thailand in 2021, no more jabs to me,i am 63 and diabetic,when the covid finaly reach me in 2022, i dont know i had it,only because a lot from my work had it, the company ask us to test us, but no symptons even my healt troubles

I have had 6 vaccinations and covid twice irrespective of the jags.

The first time my symptoms were very mild apart from the first day.

The second time was just like getting the flu but without any fever. It has been three weeks now since I tested positive and I am not, as yet, completely clear of the symptoms. The worst was feeling lethargic all the time and that has only disappeared in the last couple of days. I am left with an infrequent cough but that is about all now.

The question is, would my symptoms have been even worse than they were if I had not had the sixth vaccination?

Who the f**k knows!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I have had 6 vaccinations and covid twice irrespective of the jags.

The first time my symptoms were very mild apart from the first day.

The second time was just like getting the flu but without any fever. It has been three weeks now since I tested positive and I am not, as yet, completely clear of the symptoms. The worst was feeling lethargic all the time and that has only disappeared in the last couple of days. I am left with an infrequent cough but that is about all now.

The question is, would my symptoms have been even worse than they were if I had not had the sixth vaccination?

Who the f**k knows!

For me it make no sense,but your body,your choice

2 minutes ago, latour82 said:

For me it make no sense,but your body,your choice

In Singapore a high proportion of Covid19 vaccinations were carried out and the stats suggest this was a success with very low levels of adverse reactions. No doubt in the future (could be next year or 20 years from now) there will be another pandemic and i expect travel bans, masks, social distancing and vaccinations will be employed. In hindsight perhaps the precautions taken were more than needed for Covid19. But for Covid32? you would have to assess at the time the severity level.

On 10/14/2023 at 9:18 PM, Zambo said:

In Singapore a high proportion of Covid19 vaccinations were carried out and the stats suggest this was a success with very low levels of adverse reactions. No doubt in the future (could be next year or 20 years from now) there will be another pandemic and i expect travel bans, masks, social distancing and vaccinations will be employed. In hindsight perhaps the precautions taken were more than needed for Covid19. But for Covid32? you would have to assess at the time the severity level.

Nope, the next mask-wearing pandemic circus will be in 2118-2120....They have pandemics planned and scheduled for every 100 years....

We will all be gone so thankfully we will not have to live through the insanity again...That is unless you have already come back to this Taco stand....

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, fforest said:

Nope, the next mask-wearing pandemic circus will be in 2118-2120....They have pandemics planned and scheduled for every 100 years....

We will all be gone so thankfully we will not have to live through the insanity again...That is unless you have already come back to this Taco stand....

The polio epidemics of 1948-1955 kill that little bit of nonsense.

How were they stopped.

One guess, answer begins with "V".

Edited by fygjam

4 hours ago, fforest said:

No i have not returned to that particular taco stand and don't intend to. I prefer to draw an analogy to a donner stall. The skewer may be powered by electricity and the cook may be Persian, but the identity is still a slow spit roasted Turkish döner kebab as enjoyed in 17th century Constantinople.

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2023 at 6:52 AM, fforest said:

Who are "they"?