COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Things just getting worse.

Yesterday evening GRAB driver who brought me to the French cantine said "I wait for you outside, anyway no difference with waiting elsewhere" 

Just now, local driver brought me from the beach to the gym "I wait for you outside" 

Why them governments dont understand they are simply killing all this people with their fear mongering ? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Things just getting worse.

Yesterday evening GRAB driver who brought me to the French cantine said "I wait for you outside, anyway no difference with waiting elsewhere" 

Just now, local driver brought me from the beach to the gym "I wait for you outside" 

Why them governments dont understand they are simply killing all this people with their fear mongering ? 

You use the gym, Spicy?

Hell, looks like I better start working on my push ups !

https://thebalisun.com/sanur-officials-upset-over-tourists-who-refuse-to-wear-masks-in-bali/

But I guess they prefer I pay the fine ..... (100 k = 210 Thb)

"Everyone who gets caught not wearing one would is fined IDR 100.000 or 15 push ups” said Ruta.

Ruta said that him and the three other traditional security guards who patrol Sanur beach are no longer paid since the pandemic began.

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

United States.

243 Days since first infection.

200,000+ Covid-19 Deaths.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu

reckon,the main thing is how many people infected?how many fully regovered?personally I believe that deaths while tragic are not the main thing,survial is the most important

heard last night that 99% of those that infected only have a very mild case.

and 99.7% of the world population that have had the Wuhan Virus and survived.

cause the looney left keep on about the deaths and not those who have survived the virus.

think I heard that 83 is the average age of the dead worldwide

goverments are not telling us how many died because of the virus,or have the virus along side of some other problem that would have killed them anyway.

I understand in my case,either my heart or demetia is going to get me in the end,or could be the number 9 bus going up the high street.

one way the other iam going to be brown bread.

and if it happens to-morrow,i have had a good life,met some great blokes over the years and banged some beautiful women a couple of Playboy/Penthouse pussies of the month and even a miss Philippnes.

only problem is I can only remember half of them,the blokes that was regular mongers in both PI and LOS,who have the craic and made a day go better by being in their company.

and even the loons on this forum get me going when the hammer looks the best option,i log on here and what ever shit is floating around in my head is gone,

and if I ever get back to Pattaya I will buy you all a beer

yes a big bucket of beer and all the straws we need to go around :default_cheers:

May you all be in heaven a week before the devil knows your gone.

May the rains fall gently on your fields.

May you always have a few coins in your pocket for a pint.

regards

grayray

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, grayray said:

reckon,the main thing is how many people infected?how many fully regovered?personally I believe that deaths while tragic are not the main thing,survial is the most important

..... <snip>

Just a milestone statistic -- the 200,00 dead in the US - nothing more depending on your perspective.

Interesting that the country that spends the most on health care (by far) has the most dead, don't you think?

Yeah, just a bunch of old timers ready to die due to something. Choking to death on your own coagulated lung fluid with Covid-19 is no big thing (for some) as something will get you anyway.

Too bad about the minority of people who also die -- the young people and kids. Let alone the survivors with lung, heart & brain damage. Too bad.

. . .

Check this page from the same Johns Hopkins website for more detailed US information.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/states-comparison

ALL STATE COMPARISON OF TESTING EFFORTS

This graph shows the total number of cases, deaths, and tests performed in each state per 100,000 people. By comparing the rate of cases and deaths, we can get a sense of how COVID-19 has affected each state. Since confirmed case numbers may be dependent on how much testing a state is doing, it is also important to see how many tests have occurred in each state. If people who are infected cannot get tested, they will not be counted as a confirmed case in the state’s data.

1 hour ago, grayray said:

... rightwing blather...

Australia's current death rate is greater than 3%

Australia's current recovered rate, about 90% (depending upon your definition of "recovered".

Weeks and months after the onset of acute COVID-19, people continue to suffer. Paul Garner, a
professor of epidemiology at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK, wrote on the 95th day
after the onset of symptoms that “I am unable to be out of bed for more than three hours at a
stretch, my arms and legs are permanently fizzing as if injected with Szechuan peppercorns, I have
ringing in the ears, intermittent brain fog, palpitations, and dramatic mood swings.” Other people
also describe similar complaints. 78 of 100 patients in an observational cohort study who had
recovered from COVID-19 had abnormal findings on cardiovascular MRI (median of 71 days after
diagnosis) and 36 of those reported dyspnoea (breathing difficulty) and unusual fatigue.

We are seeing patients in clinics dedicated to COVID-19 convalescents, and for some of these
patients the return to their former health trajectory is slow and painful. These patients are not only
those recovering from the severe form of the acute disease (ie, post intensive care syndrome), but
also those who had mild and moderate disease.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30701-5/fulltext

CDC is actively working to learn more about the whole range of short- and long-term health
effects associated with COVID-19. As the pandemic unfolds, we are learning that many
organs besides the lungs are affected
by COVID-19 and there are many ways the infection
can affect someone’s health.

One of the health effects that CDC is closely watching and working to understand relates to
COVID-19 and the heart. Heart conditions associated with COVID-19 include inflammation
and damage to the heart muscle itself, known as myocarditis, or inflammation of the covering
of the heart, known as pericarditis. These conditions can occur by themselves or in
combination. Heart damage may be an important part of severe disease and death from
COVID-19, especially in older people with underlying illness. Heart damage like this might
also explain some frequently reported long-term symptoms like shortness of breath, chest
pain, and heart palpitations.

The risk of heart damage may not be limited to older and middle-aged adults. For example,
young adults with COVID-19, including athletes, can also suffer from myocarditis. Severe
heart damage has occurred in young, healthy people, but is rare. There may be more cases of
mild effects of COVID-19 on the heart that can be diagnosed with special imaging tests,
including in younger people with mild or minimal symptoms; however, the long-term
significance of these mild effects on the heart are unknown. CDC will continue to assess and
provide updates as new data emerge.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html

From ‘brain fog’ to heart damage, COVID-19’s lingering
problems alarm scientists

By Jennifer Couzin-Frankel Jul. 31, 2020 , 1:30 PM

Athena Akrami’s neuroscience lab reopened last month without her. Life for the 38-year-old is a
pale shadow of what it was before 17 March, the day she first experienced symptoms of the
novel coronavirus. At University College London (UCL), Akrami’s students probe how the brain
organizes memories to support learning, but at home, she struggles to think clearly and battles
joint and muscle pain. “I used to go to the gym three times a week,” Akrami says. Now, “My
physical activity is bed to couch, maybe couch to kitchen.”

Her early symptoms were textbook for COVID-19: a fever and cough, followed by shortness of
breath, chest pain, and extreme fatigue. For weeks, she struggled to heal at home. But rather
than ebb with time, Akrami’s symptoms waxed and waned without ever going away. She’s had
just 3 weeks since March when her body temperature was normal.

“Everybody talks about a binary situation, you either get it mild and recover quickly, or you get
really sick and wind up in the ICU,” says Akrami, who falls into neither category. Thousands echo
her story in online COVID-19 support groups. Outpatient clinics for survivors are springing up,
and some are already overburdened. Akrami has been waiting more than 4 weeks to be seen at
one of them, despite a referral from her general practitioner.

The list of lingering maladies from COVID-19 is longer and more varied than most doctors could
have imagined. Ongoing problems include fatigue, a racing heartbeat, shortness of breath, achy
joints, foggy thinking, a persistent loss of sense of smell, and damage to the heart, lungs,
kidneys, and brain.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/brain-fog-heart-damage-covid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

Coronavirus may increase risk of neurological conditions including Parkinson’s disease

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/the-third-wave-of-the-covid19-pandemic-we-need-to-be-concerned-about/news-story/903b1d87ba46aee54c7ee32a7d04d146

And the list goes on and on...

• Like 1

Most of the scientific / medical publications, who we thought we could trust for publizing only scientific evidence have discredited themselves since the beginning of this hysteria.

Remeber The Lancet forecasting 500,000 death in the UK, the story condemning strongly Chroloquine which they recently retracted admitting it was based on unverifiable / invented data ? 

Besides that, who you think are their big advertisers ? Big pharma of course.

The US CDC, is completely taken over by politicians and big pharma.

We expect politicians to lie, but now if we can't even trust scientifics and researchers, we should really worry.

As Pr Raoult (head of Marseille top hospital) said "this will be remembered as the biggest medical science scandal of the century"

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Remeber The Lancet forecasting 500,000 death in the UK, the story condemning strongly Chroloquine which they recently retracted admitting it was based on unverifiable / invented data ? 

Sources or it's just the normal bluster.

32 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Sources or it's just the normal bluster.

FFS, you don't read papers and you don't have Google ?

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/04/covid-19-lancet-retracts-paper-that-halted-hydroxychloroquine-trials

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31324-6/fulltext

It's more your post thats full of bluster and shit....

I read yesterday that a second Chinese company has started stage 3 testing of a Covid 19 vaccine ........................................................in Pakistan!

How is that for confidence in their own product?

I also read that the Russian Government has agreed to pay "partial" compensation for any of their  stage 3 guinea pigs who turn into xtras from the Walking Dead.

Mad panic.

Rush job.

Political presure to launch.

Corners cut?

I forsee two or three years down the line a need for a vaccine to counteract the side effects of the covid 19 vaccine. 🙄

Personally, I think I will give it a miss and take my chances. 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

17 minutes ago, UbonJoe said:

The only person I know personally who got covid was a young fit chap who's advice was "just don't get it". By day 5 he wished he was dead, and his dose was mild. Not even hospitalized. Apparently there's nothing nice about it.

There is nothing nice about pneumonia, cancer, malaria etc....

Ok, sure this one is a nasty one, but nlt the worse humanity has ever known .