COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

57 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

jeez .. almost 250$ USD per month .... must be a f***king great gym with a lot of "snatch" running around .....

I am thinking you did the right thing !

Two wifi systems,10 TVs all with their own digi box,plus the alarm systems and automatic doors run through cable.

And it’s about $180 US a month.😁Goes the other way.

9 hours ago, KWA said:

Agreed - I flew at a similar time, but was fully aware that it likely meant spending several months here with very little option to return.  The writing was certainly on the wall, but I admire their response.

£100,000 divided by 103 is £971 minimum each.  They could easily have cut what they paid in half if they filled the plane, which with a bit of Embassy support it sounds like they could have done.

The story seems to be corroborated now so does that change your view?  Given the story is indeed accurate, I personally think the guy has been stupid to start with but has excelled himself in the follow up.  The British Embassy, unsurprisingly, haven't realised that their standard operating procedures should have been consigned to the dustbin given the current situation.

Really good post.

He says in his original post it cost him £11,000 hence my mistake. I guess this refers to all the cancelled flights etc...

Could not agree more about the British Embassy and SOPs ....... the Israeli and German governments for sure and Canadian?? ...... always seem to prioritise the welfare of their citizens and getting them home as quickly as possible.

12 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Why are you even posting this nutter and his false ramblings?

c**t's like this are dangerous.

Says the guy who posts

On 4/5/2020 at 4:05 AM, Krapow said:

5G masts getting torched in the UK because apparently they're the source of the virus.

You'd wonder how some get through an education system being so thick.

Then again, you just have to read some of the posts on here.

Waken up sheeple :default_1087:

2D148F9D-0DA9-4B09-9761-1F56F1F85F2B.jpeg.b5dd5eb277a8d834ae642e1467509d00.jpg

or

On 4/6/2020 at 5:43 AM, Krapow said:

FB_IMG_1585692007459.jpg

Yes, there are nutters out there however I think our BMs are sophisticated enough to be able to handle it.

• Great Info 1

Just now, fygjam said:

Says the guy who posts

or

Yes, there are nutters out there however I think our BMs are sophisticated enough to be able to handle it.

Not even remotely comparable. 

The two posts you quoted from me were humour, as well you know.

What you posted was dangerous false shite from a nutter, and so continuing to spread the dangerous false shite.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Not even remotely comparable. 

The two posts you quoted from me were humour, as well you know.

What you posted was dangerous false shite from a nutter, and so continuing to spread the dangerous false shite.

It is exactly the same. Only an idiot who burns down a 5G tower because of the chem trails would believe that a virus is a solvent.

I posted it because the ridiculousness was bloody funny and I thought other board members might get a laugh.

If you don't think other board members (afterall that's our audience) would be able to recognise the total stupidity of the guy you are quite at liberty to report the post!

Nice example of from the UK of the crisis bringing out the best in people.

The lady making the donation is part of the Coates family who own Bet365 (probably the largest online bookie in the world) And by no coincidence a bookie I've never had an issue with it. Had dozens of them close accounts/restrict bets, never an issue with them.

So not surprised to see this therefore

"Denise Coates, chief executive of bet365, has donated £10 million to the University Hospitals of North Midlands Charity through her foundation to support its response to the coronavirus pandemic. 

The money will aid the delivery of a number of significant schemes that will enhance patient care and support staff at Royal Stoke Hospital and County Hospital, Stafford. 

"We're extremely grateful to the Denise Coates Foundation for this significant grant to support our staff and patients during Covid-19 and beyond," said UHNM chief executive Tracy Bullock.

"As a result of the virus we have rapidly established new ways of working but in some circumstances are lacking the technology to do this in the most effective way. This investment will help fund schemes to improve communications between clinicians; between clinicians and patients and between patients and their families.

"Covid-19 is affecting our local communities and this investment will also be used for initiatives with our partners in the community, mental health and social care to support them to support us."

The foundation was set up in 2012 by Coates, who was awarded a CBE in the same year. It focuses on education and medical research.

"The foundation is committed to supporting the efforts of the UHNM as it, its staff and its wider community of carers and volunteers face what must be the most demanding circumstances in hospitals and, indeed, the history of the NHS. It and they stand on the front line in the battle against Covid-19," said Coates."

Source: https://www.racingpost.com/news/coronavirus/denise-coates-foundation-donates-10m-to-nhs-charity-battling-the-coronavirus/431105

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, fygjam said:

It is exactly the same. Only an idiot who burns down a 5G tower because of the chem trails would believe that a virus is a solvent.

I posted it because the ridiculousness was bloody funny and I thought other board members might get a laugh.

If you don't think other board members (afterall that's our audience) would be able to recognise the total stupidity of the guy you are quite at liberty to report the post!

Whatever, the two posts you quoted from me were humorous memes. 

What you posted wasn't, as you know.

To me cunts like that are dangerous and part of the problem, hence me saying why would you even continue to spread that shite.

You obviously see it different, so we can agree to disagree. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Me and the lads out in Afghanistan.

There was about 60 of us surrounded by hundreds of Taliban.

The temp. was pushing 50 when we got there.

We went out on patrol every day carrying 50-60lb of weapons, ammunition and equipment.....

..... often getting into ferocious fire-fights with the enemy.

There were land mines, booby traps and IED’s everywhere.

We were living in derelict buildings, sleeping on camp beds and the water in the showers was ice cold.....(the temp. dropped to -20 over the winter)

......and the fuckers fired mortars or Chinese Rockets at us most nights.

We had to shit in a trench, sitting on a plank of wood with a hole in it....

....can you imagine what a trench full of shit smells like in 50 degrees heat?

And one week there wasn’t enough supply helicopters...

...so we had to make the decision as to whether we wanted food or ammunition?

We then lived on 2 x cups of noodles per day for 4-5 days.

Now.

I was lucky enough (depending on how you look at it) to get blown up after 2 months...

....and came home to get patched up and recover.

The boys did another 4 months of it.

By the end.....

2 were dead.

(not the lads in the picture)

Several others had suffered life changing injuries.

Numerous lads had been shot.

And one lad who’d been in my Section sadly took his own life last year after suffering years of PTSD.

That’s why it makes me want to fucking cry when I see on the news...

....that people can’t just stay in their fucking house for a couple of months.

You’ve got food.

Water.

A hot shower.

A nice comfy bed.

A telly, an iPad, a phone and music at your finger tips.

Amazon will deliver anything else you want to your house tomorrow.

Nobody is shooting at you.

And.

If you do need to go out for food.

You haven’t got to worry about stepping on a fucking booby trap!

So please.

The weather is going to be nice this week 😎.

But don’t be a dick.

Understand and appreciate how lucky you are to be in the position you’re in....

....and stay in your fucking house.

The sooner we all screw the nut the sooner this is over👊👊👊.          

FB_IMG_1586260602936.jpg

Perspective

• Like 2

Attention!

The video I posted, #1297, titled You Can't Catch a Virus Tom Barnett is total bullshit, repeat, total bullshit! A virus is NOT a solvent!

I posted it because I thought it was bloody funny and thought other BMs may enjoy it.

Apparently not everyone shares my sense of humour.

If you really want to know what a virus is and how you can catch it then there is none better than this guy's Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/profvrr/videos

He's a professor at Columbia University and teaches the introduction to Virology 2020 course. (Last year he taught the Virology 2019 course).

Some online material from the course can also be found here. https://www.virology.ws/course/

Twenty six one hour sessions although only videos #1-#17 have been posted to Youtube sofar.

Complete the course and you'll be the life of your ISO party of 1 recounting tales of polymerase, transcriptase, transcription, translation, RNA dependant RNA polymerase (as used by the SARS-CoV-2 virus) not to mention the method of classifying viruses by the way they package their genome or what ribosomes get up to when the lights are out.

To get you started, here is lesson #1. (I hope this video doesn't offend anybody).

Edited by fygjam
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

WTF does this have to do with spread of the Wuhan Virus ..... to stop selling alcohol ... this is mental ......

I thought this was a joke .. but, I had Beach Gal read to me ....

I moved it to the Thailand thread 

On 4/7/2020 at 6:41 PM, fygjam said:

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 1