Covid19/SARS-CoV-2. Panic but make it informed panic.

fygjam

5 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

its not fear mongering...it is pretty much the facts as we know them at this stage.

You can choose to bury your head in the sand but you are a culprit in articulating misinformation 

These issues are happening NOW in Italy ...which of two  50 year old gets the 1 remaining ventilator...if you are obese...you lose

If he makes it he will be down a few kilos.

4 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Why can you not accept that some.people may (and are allowed) to think different, and to express it.

Why is it that nobody (or very few) simply answer my points with well constructed arguments of their own, and not just some Youtube videos ?

Debating is not about saying "I am right and anybody who disagrees is an idiot" which I read or even see on TV to often....

And concerning my sense of humor, well it is here to stay till my last day on earth.....

So why didn't you debate why the evidence you didn't read is wrong?

1 minute ago, fygjam said:

So why didn't you debate why the evidence you didn't read is wrong?

I did. I expressed why the article from the beginning discredits itself and hence I am not going to spend time to read pages and pages of blabla and curbs....

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I did. I expressed why the article from the beginning discredits itself and hence I am not going to spend time to read pages and pages of blabla and curbs....

it does nothing of the sort...it just contradicts your narrative so you "choose"not to read further....its the sign of a closed non enquiring mind,and ,in these times ,distinctly dangerous 

there ought to be a thumbs down option to the reactions ...

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ivan the terrible said:

those were quality you tube clips by highly qualified medics in this field...you would have to have  a death wish not to educate yourself

I dont need a death wish at 67.

It's coming anyway.....

Sooner or later. Hopefully later. Inshallah.

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Just watching Matt Hancock (UK Health Secretary) on TV. Within weeks, the over 70s are going to be asked to self-isolate for 4 months! 😮

He shouldn't get the credit for this. Julian Assange invented it years ago.

10 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I stopped reading after this :

"The coronavirus is coming to you. 
It’s coming at an exponential speed: gradually, and then suddenly.
It’s a matter of days. Maybe a week or two.
When it does, your healthcare system will be overwhelmed.
Your fellow citizens will be treated in the hallways. 
Exhausted healthcare workers will break down. Some will die.
They will have to decide which patient gets the oxygen and which one dies. 
The only way to prevent this is social distancing today. Not tomorrow. Today."

This is stirring paranioa at its best.... 

Anybody who start a speech / presentation like that is an idiot. Or a P.R. guy gone wild.

Don't forget to write your will ! The end is near. 

But I cant understand how it could happen to the US with the greatest genius of all times at the helm, and moreover send by God !  

This is actually happening right now in Italy. It's the main fear of other European countries, hence the drastic measure. 

We get it, you don't care, you'll do things your way. Which is fine, up to you, there's plenty like you, unless it ends up the stubborn action puts others at risk.

But stirring paranoia, idiot, no!  

This is happening now, it's reality, it's not opinion, it's fact. 

You're of course entitled to your opinion, as are others who have pointed out that your failure to grasp or accept the reality of what's going on would make you naïve at best, or the idiot at worst. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

This is actually happening right now in Italy. It's the main fear of other European countries, hence the drastic measure. 

We get it, you don't care, you'll do things your way. Which is fine, up to you, there's plenty like you, unless it ends up the stubborn action puts others at risk.

But stirring paranoia, idiot, no!  

This is happening now, it's reality, it's not opinion, it's fact. 

You're of course entitled to your opinion, as are others who have pointed out that your failure to grasp or accept the reality of what's going on would make you naïve at best, or the idiot at worst. 

Mamamama.....

So, I continue my life normally. Probably I'll die.

Cheers.