BBQ Grill, Camping & Night Life at Doi Inthanon National Park, Chiang Mai, Thailand

smhumayun

It's BBQ time now! no further wait, we hit the sunset time and that means our wait for Big Game is over... yes!!!. For today's BBQ we are going to inaugurate our brand new BBQ Grill. During the BBQ preparation we discovered a new tool, a small hand-held fan.

My wife actually, bought that for her, to use during hot sweating days of Bangkok, but I thought to utilize that during BBQ preparation and it worked like charm... so highly recommended if you guys want to save your shoulders from that kind of a labour.

From the time I started setting up the BBQ Grill to the time I tasted from the first batch, it took around 2 hours. The second and final batch of BBQ sticks were done in additional 30 minutes. So all in all, it took around 2.5 hours, but o'boy that was worth it!

Once we tucked in ALL THAT BBQ and our tummies are all-overloaded, we set out for a nice 'n chill stroll around the camping site. What a wonderful day was today!

• Like 1