A pleasant experience -

code_slayer_bkk

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

What's going on here, a thread that's not about coronavirus!!! 🧐

Thai's are all right at it as well. We went and got the wife's new passport in Bangkok fast track, a few hours, done, painless. 

The last time Beach Gal had to renew her passport .... it was pretty easy also ... a couple hiccups ...   I think because she lives so far in the deep South .... took them about 6 - 7 weeks for her to finally get a new one ....

Good to hear Code. I got my 10 year very quickly back in 2015, idiot that I am I haven’t used it a single time. Call me crazy, but there’s one Biz class flight with EVA that leaves Sunday 8 pm my time, really thinking about booking it for a few weeks.

Might as well have some fun with all this BS putting a damper on everything 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Good to hear Code. I got my 10 year very quickly back in 2015, idiot that I am I haven’t used it a single time. Call me crazy, but there’s one Biz class flight with EVA that leaves Sunday 8 pm my time, really thinking about booking it for a few weeks.

Might as well have some fun with all this BS putting a damper on everything 

Bro .. I agree ... I think you will be fine if you get on a plane and come over .....

I don't think there has been any reported cases in Patts .. BKK around 50 ( I think ) .. if you can believe what the media and government are saying ...

Seriously though -- I think you will be fine and dandy!

50 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Happily married Code? Outstanding LOL! 

Yes .. I am happily married with the absolute loves of my life .. Ziggy and Beach Gal

Beach Gal knows that now and again I go off the rails ( for whatever reason I have still never figured out ) ... I am 100% honest with her when she asks me .... she has told me many times .. it is ok .. never mind ...

She comes from a very traditional Thai family .. a really good family ... she has told me that her Dad and I are the same ... and her Mother and father have been together for about 40 years ... they both respect and love each other to death ...

It is no big deal .... I don't ever flaunt anything I do in her face .. love and fucking around  ( just getting off with another gal ) are not the same in my book ...

She knows that I love her .... what difference does another couple of gals matter now and then ? 

I know that I am not a traditional type of guy .. but that does make me love anyone less than the other styles of the way people live their lives ...

Jeez, I have been with Beach gal now over 15 years ( ever since she was 18 or 19 ) .. she is a strong, really beautiful gal ( inside and outside ) ... with an easy way about her ... she doesn't let the little shit interfere with us ...

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Great Info 1

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yes .. I am happily married with the absolute loves of my life .. Ziggy and Beach Gal

Beach Gal knows that now and again I go off the rails ( for whatever reason I have still never figured out ) ... I am 100% honest with her when she asks me .... she has told me many times .. it is ok .. never mind ...

She comes from a very traditional Thai family .. a really good family ... she has told me that her Dad and I are the same ... and her Mother and father have been together for about 40 years ... they both respect and love each other to death ...

It is no big deal .... I don't ever flaunt anything I do in her face .. love and fucking around  ( just getting off with another gal ) are not the same in my book ...

She knows that I love her .... what difference does another couple of gals matter now and then ? 

I know that I am not a traditional type of guy .. but that does make me love anyone less than the other styles of the way people live their lives ...

Jeez, I have been with Beach gal now over 15 years ( ever since she was 18 or 19 ) .. she is a strong, really beautiful gal ( inside and outside ) ... with an easy way about her ... she doesn't let the little shit interfere with us ...

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

J

as long as you don't shit on your own doorstep,love and fucking are two different things.

you keep beach girl and the water baby AKA Ziggy safe,thats all that matters.

2 darlings,you lucky bastard,all I get is old Betty and her tongue.

well I've managed to keep both at bay, but starting to think if the 2 thai uni girls here lockup,in fear of the chinese virus,old Betty will start to look better,oh! Raymond give ya self a uppercut

or a wack with a mallet :default_1087:

regards

grayray