Lanza at 50

tommy dee

18 hours ago, roomark said:

Happy Birthday Phil..

Wishing health , wealth and many more to come.

The wealth bit you already have in abundance with the little one 😊 (except it doesn't feel that way at 5am 🤣🤣🤣)

Take care x

All the best to you Bro ... agree with @roomark !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Outstanding looking family Phil, good  to see you in good spirits and nothing but the best going forward......having family around is what you need more then ever. 

50?  I hate young guys, I am 63 next Thursday and already had a "senior moment" Last night wifey was out with friends, I put the clothes in the washer, walked away and forgot to turn it on. She gets home at 11:00 pm, wakes me up, then asks me " Why didn't you turn it on for it to start" ? 

Oiiiiiiii........solly. 

See what you have to look forward to? :default_blushing:

LOL .. jeez Bro .. a major f***k up .. lol

But, I have to ask you -- why waste your time with the laundry .. Isn't that a womans job ?   I am an old school type of young guy ....

And sleeping at 11:00 ?

Just busting your balls a little - seriously - no harm meant .....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

LOL .. jeez Bro .. a major f***k up .. lol

But, I have to ask you -- why waste your time with the laundry .. Isn't that a womans job ?   I am an old school type of young guy ....

And sleeping at 11:00 ?

Just busting your balls a little - seriously - no harm meant .....

Yeah right Code, it's a woman's job.....I think you have been in Thailand too long.  :default_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Yeah right Code, it's a woman's job.....I think you have been in Thailand too long.  :default_biggrin:

It is at home im never allowed to even assist in the kitchen or laundry, occasionally I'm allowed to carve the roast but only if we have non Thai visitors

• Like 2

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Yessongs said:

I’m officer in charge of dobying in our house and usually do two coloured and two white washes a week. I have to make sure the correct temperature is set, the right Non Bio pods go in and of course, the correct conditioner is used and not to forget to pop in a water softener/anti limescale tablet!

It’s a feckin full time job I tell you! ☹️

The wife is in charge of ironing, which involves nothing more than paying a lady to come in and do it. 😡

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

The fucking what?
Also have no idea what dobying is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Non Biological washing liquid that come in little sachets or pods. 

Dobying was a word used by the British to describe washing clothes etc in India.

“Dobie whaller”was the name given to the ones who did the washing in British army camps there, usualy a native Indian. At least that’s what my old dad told me, from his time in India during the war. 

👌

Edited by KhunDon