Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On 3/28/2020 at 3:39 AM, Jambo said:

My personal favourite Larry moment.

He and I were sitting with I think a newbie who was asking questions and Larry was talking about the girls in Secrets and one in particular. Larry suddenly says to the guy

"Yeah, I could have eaten the peanuts from her shit."

I pissed myself laughing as much as anything because of the look on this guys face coming to terms with that concept. 🤣

My newbie trip Larry said the exact same thing to me, I knew I was gonna enjoy myself!!

Isn't it time for those "in the know" to seriously consider writing a book ? I for one would pay in advance for a copy or two. Obviously, the names of the participants might need to be changed to minimize embarrassment.

I was once approached by Nuts magazine in the UK to do an interview for “best job in the world” article but i didn’t want the attention. Most of what goes on in the gogos is illegal.

True story.
My wife Sai used to work with me in the Office.
One day she happened to look at the cctv and points to the screen of Reception and excitedly almost shouts out
"Isn't that...............?"
It is the view of a very well known Bar/GoGo  owner/Manager checking out with a ladyboy whose Thai wife happened to be a friend of Sai's but fortunately not a close friend.
I opened the door between the office and Reception and said
"Morning ........"
" I'm not here!"
"No, of course your not."
"thanks mate."
"No problem."
"Sai,  ...............'s not here!"
"Oh shit." [emoji1787]

I know who it was and can i just point out it wasn’t me. But I did work for him......
  • Haha 5

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 2:48 PM, Proffesor said:

Isn't it time for those "in the know" to seriously consider writing a book ? I for one would pay in advance for a copy or two. Obviously, the names of the participants might need to be changed to minimize embarrassment.

it can be called secrets lies and videotapes!!!

please start from the beginning before the bar had even opened and ben used a fake id on pattaya talk to poach the members and it only got worse

1 minute ago, jezza said:

it can be called secrets lies and videotapes!!!

please start from the beginning before the bar had even opened and ben used a fake id on pattaya talk to poach the members and it only got worse

I'd call it Secret's secrets and videotapes.

and then there was pooh.  ( i never did her but...)  with mick jagger lips you coulda licked and stuck her on a windscreen.  a tongue the length of a bar towel and a penchant for 3 customers a day.  she either minted it or died trying

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tommy dee said:

and then there was pooh.  ( i never did her but...)  with mick jagger lips you coulda licked and stuck her on a windscreen.  a tongue the length of a bar towel and a penchant for 3 customers a day.  she either minted it or died trying

Ahhhh yes, Poo. ( not my pic). Now living in Iran. 

poo.jpg

Edited by monkey_omelette
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

Ahhhh yes, Poo. ( not my pic). Now living in Iran. 

poo.jpg

She started to get weird good friend took her and middle of the night she started talking to the walls freaked him out. Once a customer took her up stairs and when they came back down he was telling me great girl ! I told him glad all was well. She came over and told the guy show larry. He then showed me a video of their encounter. She was proud  of her handy work !

• Haha 1

Cobra Gold was great for Secrets Bar when Larry used to organise all the notices outside welcoming the US servicemen.

We are packed one lunchtime/afternoon with, if my memory serves me correctly, very young marines.

I am hosting a table of  6 or so who were a credit to the US military being well behaved and exceedingly polite to the girls who were, quite naturally, all over them.

But they were PISSED enjoying themselves drinking bottles of beer for the USA ! 😀

On behalf of Secrets, I tell them this round is complimentary just to tell the service girl what you would like.

One of them asks me what I am drinking and I tell him bacardi & coke. He asks may he have one as he has never tried one before.

Of course says I and he is soon sipping his first ever B&C. Two sips and he knocks the rest back and goes back to ogling the girl dancing on the adjacent stage. He then turns round, picks up my B&C and promptly demolishes that!

Mai pen Rai, he is just pissed and exceedingly happy.

Shortly afterwards he gets up and heads unsteadily towards the toilets much to the amusement of his mates. He goes into the toilets and there is a loud crash as he goes straight through the glass door. We all rush to see how hurt he is but he is feeling no pain and is remarkable undamaged, unlike the door.

Back he comes, insists on paying for the damage and has another beer!

They make'm tough in the marines. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

I remember one of the larger daytime hostesses drew the eye of four different military guys during Cobra gold one afternoon. She took them one at a time upstairs four in a row they were happy she was happy and she didn't even go home when they left she stayed and finished the day a real trooper

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I remember one of the larger daytime hostesses drew the eye of four different military guys during Cobra gold one afternoon. She took them one at a time upstairs four in a row they were happy she was happy and she didn't even go home when they left she stayed and finished the day a real trooper

All true ... :default_drinks:.... I remember me and Robbie (RIP) one afternoon started laying bets on how long they would last upstairs.

Few other BMs joined in 100 Baht each ...scrap of paper handed to Bee for safe keeping ....... seem to remember shortest was 11 minutes from going through the door to back down and joining his buddies in the corner. Takes a good few minutes to climb those stairs so go figure ........

• Haha 3

On 4/2/2020 at 9:28 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

It was not just Cobra Gold that brought in the military.

We took a booking at very short notice for an Australian warship when the Irish Bar in Walking Street went tits up.

We agreed to pull in all the evening staff and girls for them all arriving about 11.00am. They had to guarantee 50K spend in the Bar plus the cost of buffet food.

When they started arriving I was surprised that some of the military off the ship were female. The "Chief" was a real nice guy and handed over the 50K and we gave coloured bands for them to wear on their wrists to order drinks. I was a little embarrassed to go up to him after what seemed like not a great deal of time and say the kitty was running low.

"No problem mate. Here is anothe 50K to be going on with. Let me know when you need a top up" 😀

We did not normally offer short time rooms any longer ............ we did then and I think it was 30 (or 45 ?) minutes a time.

It turned out to be an absolute great day but they had to all leave early evening when the Chief thanked me for the hospitality and gave me 20K baht as a tip for the bar and service staff.

I left it in an envelope in the safe with a separate note for Ben telling him that there was 20K in the safe left as a tip for the bar and service staff for him to distribute.

Next time I opened the safe the envelope was gone.

What happened to the contents is unclear. 😑

• Sad 3
  • Surprised 2

Just now, Jambo said:

We took a booking at very short notice for an Australian warship when the Irish Bar in Walking Street went tits up.

We agreed to pull in all the evening staff and girls for them all arriving about 11.00am. They had to guarantee 50K spend in the Bar plus the cost of buffet food.

When they started arriving I was surprised that some of the military off the ship were female. The "Chief" was a real nice guy and handed over the 50K and we gave coloured bands for them to wear on their wrists to order drinks. I was a little embarrassed to go up to him after what seemed like not a great deal of time and say the kitty was running low.

"No problem mate. Here is anothe 50K to be going on with. Let me know when you need a top up" 😀

We did not normally offer short time rooms any longer ............ we did then and I think it was 30 (or 45 ?) minutes a time.

It turned out to be an absolute great day but they had to all leave early evening when the Chief thanked me for the hospitality and gave me 20K baht as a tip for the bar and service staff.

I left it in an envelope in the safe with a separate note for Ben telling him that there was 20K in the safe left as a tip for the bar and service staff for him to distribute.

Irish bar?

Molly Malone’s?

26 minutes ago, Jambo said:

No doubt a simple misunderstanding

• Haha 3