Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

13 hours ago, nampla69 said:

All true ... :default_drinks:.... I remember me and Robbie (RIP) one afternoon started laying bets on how long they would last upstairs.

Few other BMs joined in 100 Baht each ...scrap of paper handed to Bee for safe keeping ....... seem to remember shortest was 11 minutes from going through the door to back down and joining his buddies in the corner. Takes a good few minutes to climb those stairs so go figure ........

Now that’s the definition of short time

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

What about the Jap that lasted about 4 mins upstairs?

I Am really not sure if this is the guy you're talking about. We had a brand new girl start previously a model from Bangkok so she said never work bar. I believe her because of her tremendous nervousness unwillingness to go with customers from the beginning

One afternoon a Japanese gentleman came in they had a drink she came to me in the office and said he wants to take me upstairs but I'm scared I explained to her that she never has to go with anyone she doesn't want to but at the end of the day that's where the money is going to be.

Bar paid off they went it was probably less than 10 minutes less than 15 minutes for sure she came back down into the bar shaking like a leaf and handed me a handful of thousand Baht notes 8 of them to be exact. She said he took a quick shower came out with a towel on she went in took a shower came out and sat on the bed he took his towel off started to rub her shoulder and went off like a water gun all over the floor all over himself.

She told me her towel never came off she never touched him so her story goes he told her to clean the floor up and she could leave which she did he stuffed 8000 baht in her hand and sent her back to the bar. I asked her why she gave me the money she said she didn't know what she was supposed to do with it told her honey he gave it to you that's your money. She said the issue never came up about how much he just gave her the money I handed it back to her and said welcome to Secrets :-).

She lasted about another week and disappeared. Not sure if that's the one you're talking about MO.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I Am really not sure if this is the guy you're talking about. We had a brand new girl start previously a model from Bangkok so she said never work bar. I believe her because of her tremendous nervousness unwillingness to go with customers from the beginning

One afternoon a Japanese gentleman came in they had a drink she came to me in the office and said he wants to take me upstairs but I'm scared I explained to her that she never has to go with anyone she doesn't want to but at the end of the day that's where the money is going to be.

Bar paid off they went it was probably less than 10 minutes less than 15 minutes for sure she came back down into the bar shaking like a leaf and handed me a handful of thousand Baht notes 8 of them to be exact. She said he took a quick shower came out with a towel on she went in took a shower came out and sat on the bed he took his towel off started to rub her shoulder and went off like a water gun all over the floor all over himself.

She told me her towel never came off she never touched him so her story goes he told her to clean the floor up and she could leave which she did he stuffed 8000 baht in her hand and sent her back to the bar. I asked her why she gave me the money she said she didn't know what she was supposed to do with it told her honey he gave it to you that's your money. She said the issue never came up about how much he just gave her the money I handed it back to her and said welcome to Secrets :-).

She lasted about another week and disappeared. Not sure if that's the one you're talking about MO.

That's the one mate. Pleased you corrected me and filled in the gaps.

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

One of the reasons Secrets did so well for so long was the loyalty of key members of staff and the fact they stayed with Secrets for years.

But there were exceptions.

We had a new service girl start working daytime. She was quite cute, which I noticed, so I introduced myself and made a point of welcoming her to Secrets.

This was her first ever day of working in a bar and she understood that if a customer offered to buy her a drink she was expected to accept and that she earned 40 baht on every ladydrink bought for her.

Maybe if I had known she had hardly ever drunk alcohol I would have made sure somebody looked after her.

Maybe, but by then Ben had banned me from any direct involvement in the bar in case I upset them again like I did when I did an unexpected stock check. The fact there was no daytime bar manager and they did mostly whatever they liked was neither here nor there.

Anyway, I spent the lunchtime and several hours of the afternoon in the office when I am asked to come quick as service girl not well.

Not well?

I thought she was going to croak, laying on the floor of the girls changing room making awful noises and shaking.

"What's up with her?" says I to Jane.

"Customer bought her 10 tequila's and 3 B52's and she never drink before."

She was so bad I actually phoned Ben and he suggested seeing if we could contact a friend of hers to take her home or failing that carrying her outside. I think he was joking with the latter suggestion but it was sometimes difficult to tell.

In the end I think the mamasan took her home in a taxi we organised.

Now 10 tequila's and 3 B52's is a lot for somebody who never drunk alcohol before but is a mere drop in the ocean compared with the capacity of some of the girls knocking up lady drinks in a night or over a month. Larry is more likely to remember some of the outstanding examples.

That was the one and only time I saw that girl. She never came back to work. 😀

Another fun story along the same lines as Dannys we had a very regular customer come in three or four times a year Jane our daytime Thai manager was purchased over 20 shots of tequila she was absolutely smashed the staff had to make sure they carried her back to the dressing room so she could sleep it off. We went on with the day as normal two or three hours later another customer came in rang the bell which is not unusual. Jane stumbles barely able to walk out of the dressing room to make sure she gets her drink out of that bell ring. Funny times

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

One of the reasons Secrets did so well for so long was the loyalty of key members of staff and the fact they stayed with Secrets for years.

But there were exceptions.

We had a new service girl start working daytime. She was quite cute, which I noticed, so I introduced myself and made a point of welcoming her to Secrets.

This was her first ever day of working in a bar and she understood that if a customer offered to buy her a drink she was expected to accept and that she earned 40 baht on every ladydrink bought for her.

Maybe if I had known she had hardly ever drunk alcohol I would have made sure somebody looked after her.

Maybe, but by then Ben had banned me from any direct involvement in the bar in case I upset them again like I did when I did an unexpected stock check. The fact there was no daytime bar manager and they did mostly whatever they liked was neither here nor there.

Anyway, I spent the lunchtime and several hours of the afternoon in the office when I am asked to come quick as service girl not well.

Not well?

I thought she was going to croak, laying on the floor of the girls changing room making awful noises and shaking.

"What's up with her?" says I to Jane.

"Customer bought her 10 tequila's and 3 B52's and she never drink before."

She was so bad I actually phoned Ben and he suggested seeing if we could contact a friend of hers to take her home or failing that carrying her outside. I think he was joking with the latter suggestion but it was sometimes difficult to tell.

In the end I think the mamasan took her home in a taxi we organised.

Now 10 tequila's and 3 B52's is a lot for somebody who never drunk alcohol before but is a mere drop in the ocean compared with the capacity of some of the girls knocking up lady drinks in a night or over a month. Larry is more likely to remember some of the outstanding examples.

That was the one and only time I saw that girl. She never came back to work. 😀

i remember a long time ago, a party buying the girls drinks and one girl, new at the time i think her name was paki..  was wrecked.  i took her outside as she couldnt stand up and abrahams was upset when i suggested she would probably fall asleep and choke on her own vomit she was so wrecked.. he just wanted her back in the stable.    i will never forget that girls face, puked too, .. twas a sunday and I was there with Rob at our end ,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

What about the Jap that lasted about 4 mins upstairs?

Isn't that the normal time for a Jap? I am pretty sure it is one of the three "four"s in the Japanese rule of fours.

I myself prefer the Dutch rule of ones 😉

Love and Happiness is what makes the world go round ❤️🇰🇭
During these difficult times , we protect each other and remain closed to stop the spread of the covid19 virus.
We shall be keeping our memories going during this time , and we will be looking forward to the fun times in the future.
Stay safe everyone and be considerate to others during these difficult times for the whole world 🌍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

A naked Japanese sushi bar ........ ??? ..... couple of trestle tables up in the bleachers area .... girls lie down with side bowls of soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger ...few chopsticks .....

be a sure fire winner post lockdown. 

Larry back as maitre d (whatever that means) and Jambo back on the 100 baht sliders and bar snack menu .............. gold mine !!!!  :default_es0cw:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4