Wot u gonna do?

Bazle

Went down to Hackney Marshes earlier. 

Wasn't that many people there, but a few in Springfield Park on the way there, sunbathing and biggish groups. Police were breaking them up and moving them on. 

We were running, playing tig, kicking a football, well apart and away from everyone else. They never bothered with us at all. Common sense, a bit of respect for the Government guidelines and those around you, and you're fine. 

We had Caitlin's raincover on the buggy as extra precaution when using it, nothing getting through lol. 

Was nice, indeed needed. 

I'm off all week, probably go back again, even less people there as not the weekend. 

IMG-20200405-WA0000.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

60b5048a7e61db6cea476b36961c8d51.jpg8e6a63caf5f60ffae6a6f40b99524ad9.jpg
Contributed time and money to a free food distribution point yesterday. Surprisingly quiet really.
Having a bit of a staff meal and meeting at the bar tonight but not many left only about five or six. Most have gone home.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

I’m lucky so getting to work remotely so still flat out working even harder than before which is getting silly now. But my list of things to do are:- 

1. Tuning into news when I want to on my terms
  2. Only watching NetFlix, Top Gear, Subscriptions to a select YouTube Channels with my personal interests
  3. Some DIY with stuff I have at home and getting round to those old jobs
  4. Checking in on neighbours who I know aren’t very well / definitely can’t get out and doing some shopping for them / Putting out their bins
  5. Going for a daily walk to the shops to pick up essentials just to go out
  6. Home work out by running on the treadmill and some free weights At least 3 times per week for 30 mins.
  7. Connecting with friends on FaceTime just to check in

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

60b5048a7e61db6cea476b36961c8d51.jpg8e6a63caf5f60ffae6a6f40b99524ad9.jpg
Contributed time and money to a free food distribution point yesterday. Surprisingly quiet really.
Having a bit of a staff meal and meeting at the bar tonight but not many left only about five or six. Most have gone home.

Well done you.

• Like 1