Happy birthday Nampla 69

Yesitisdakid

happy birthday Khun S.:default_fam21:

sent you a pm this am,tried to sent a email yesterday for deliver today,cause I got a reminder from "123gretings" but the bastard kept refusing because of wrong email address.went last year but not this year,its either Trump of Wahun virus fault,take your pick.

hope all the family is well and safe,give one of your east Europe "ladies" a good seeing to seeing you cant get back to the "lady in grey":default_blum:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much guys really really appreciated on a weird day !!!

Yep its a McCartney birthday ..... I know some Pretty Bitches coming up soon too .....

oh and up The Hammers ...

weird way to try and avoid relegation start a viral pandemic but Brady, Sullivan and Gold will stop at nothing. 

Got the last six bottles of Singha from my local shop so going to get royally mullered!!! :default_cheers::default_cheers:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

You old shit have a great day you got the 64 before me course you always beat me by a couple of days 🙂

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

About fucking time you remembered my birthday Bitch. First time in the 14 years I have known you. 💞

Anyway guys get your keyboards sanitised and ready for the 25th.

The legendary collector of Mexicans doing unspeakable things to donkeys, dead coyotes 🐺 and chickens is 64 as well.

Get your tributes ready guys ........ he's a lovely fella !!!!!

34 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

About fucking time you remembered my birthday Bitch. First time in the 14 years I have known you. 💞

Anyway guys get your keyboards sanitised and ready for the 25th.

The legendary collector of Mexicans doing unspeakable things to donkeys, dead coyotes 🐺 and chickens is 64 as well.

Get your tributes ready guys ........ he's a lovely fella !!!!!

Late march is a awesome time to have a birthday  👌

• Thanks 1