Future holidays

Homor

I woke up this morning with a email from KLM about my May trip, they have partial rebooked some of the legs of my trip😂. They have booked me on flights from Amsterdam to Bangkok on the way out, no idea how they thought I would get to Amsterdam from Glasgow. On my return flight home from Bangkok they have missed out the Bangkok part of the journey and booked me on a flight from Amsterdam to Glasgow😂.I  Spent over a hour on the phone with a guy who was trying to book me on flights so I could catch the 2 flights they rebooked. 

Luckily my bank got back in touch today and I had to send some more screenshots from KLM cancelling my original flights, they said the money should be back in my account next week😎

I still think they have no chance of flying people anywhere next month.

may:trip.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JPK said:

I woke up this morning with a email from KLM about my May trip, they have partial rebooked some of the legs of my trip😂. They have booked me on flights from Amsterdam to Bangkok on the way out, no idea how they thought I would get to Amsterdam from Glasgow. On my return flight home from Bangkok they have missed out the Bangkok part of the journey and booked me on a flight from Amsterdam to Glasgow😂.I  Spent over a hour on the phone with a guy who was trying to book me on flights so I could catch the 2 flights they rebooked. 

Luckily my bank got back in touch today and I had to send some more screenshots from KLM cancelling my original flights, they said the money should be back in my account next week😎

I still think they have no chance of flying people anywhere next month.

may:trip.png

We're booked for June, though doubt we'll go anyway, even if it was still going. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Krapow said:

We're booked for June, though doubt we'll go anyway, even if it was still going. 

Dominic Raab said today that the current social distancing measures don't allow for summer holidays. Encouraged people not to book any.

😒

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Dominic Raab said today that the current social distancing measures don't allow for summer holidays. Encouraged people not to book any.

😒

I don't think you need much of an IQ to realise that travelling right now is not in your best interest. :default_1087:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

https://www.newstalk.com/news/emirates-covid-19-tests-1000390 

Could this be the answer to the problem?

Taking a 10 minute Covid test before you board a flight.

From the article,
The “quick blood test” was carried out in the group check-in area with results available within ten minutes.

They don't specify in the article, but pretty sure that's a test for China Virus antibodies. That means they're only testing to see if someone had the virus, not if they're currently infected.

Not sure what Emirates is trying to achieve, other than "we're doing something, even though it's useless" publicity stunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ive got a few trips booked this year,  I was thinking  to myself I’d be lucky if I got over for my December trip, that’s only 7 months away.

KLM must realise that no flights will be flying in 4 weeks time, it’s crazy they are trying to rebook people’s flights. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JPK said:

KLM must realise that no flights will be flying in 4 weeks time, it’s crazy they are trying to rebook people’s flights.

KLM are still flying in and out of both BKK and the UK, so if you can satisfy entry requirements they'll take you.