lol we're off and running.....Money

RR007

First one I've had where the subtle hints have landed via Line

More perturbing is I've never even been with her in the first place. Topless dancer from Champagne

They are coming thick and fast from her now as I type lol

tam.jpg

• Haha 3

Maybe I'm being harsh everyone is suffering worldwide. Shes further typing she needs 33,000 a month to cover everything back home. She hasnt even got any children

Edited by RR007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Probably the brother sister mother father and the rest of the tribe she supports

Time for them to put down the Leo and pick up a broom or a shovel. 300 baht a day can still be earned somewhere even during this crisis. Oh well.

She probably will find someone gullible to send her money. I wish her all the best.

Edited by Steelers4Life

8 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

She probably will find someone gullible to send her money. I wish her all the best.

She will shes only 21 and have to say a very nice all round girl. Incredibly pleasant to talk to and often I've thought about taking her out but am not 30 anymore sadly lol

• Like 1

33k she must think you're a dafty. Obviously a cut of that to the Thai husband, few bags of ya ice, few thousand to take the pals out to a Thai bbq. She'll have that spent in a week. Send that bitch packing.

😂

2 hours ago, RR007 said:

Maybe I'm being harsh everyone is suffering worldwide. Shes further typing she needs 33,000 a month to cover everything back home. She hasnt even got any children

3 and its multiples are lucky numbers.

Could have been worse, she could have asked 66 or 99k ....

54 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Give her some share tips 😉 

Christ shes not that desperate lol. .....Worst rolling 12 months I've had since 1987 but am not the only one

Actually she didnt ask for 33k (or even 5k) but in the 2nd screenshot she said her total outlay was 33k a month but clearly she was indeed "hinting" lol

20 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Christ shes not that desperate lol. .....Worst rolling 12 months I've had since 1987 but am not the only one

Actually she didnt ask for 33k (or even 5k) but in the 2nd screenshot she said her total outlay was 33k a month but clearly she was indeed "hinting" lol

I was going to suggest she start a GoFundMe account, but I see she'll have quite of bit of competition for donations.

image.png

image.png

Edited by forcebwithu
added second search on covid-19
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I was going to suggest she start a GoFundMe account, but I see she'll have quite of bit of competition for donations.

image.png

image.png

She won't need to. I dare say she got half that money, if not it all, within 6hrs of sending the begging messages out to the farangs.

Edited by dcfc2007

7 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

She's probably sent that message to about 10 different fellas. A few melts will have been on transferwise straight away, 10k here and 5k there. The girls will do just fine. Don't worry about that.

😂

Only 10? This isn’t 2005 where you are limited to holding 10 text messages in your phone 😀 It’s probably gone viral across all her social media platforms through one app managing her business.  Whilst I do feel for the people working in an around the entertainment zone...I have very little sympathy those girls who simply splash all their earnings on shite, thinking they are living but only someone’s else fake reality and wonder where it all goes at the end of the month. Sweet lord I remember having a drink with a fellow board member in a bar back in 2008 when he introduced me to a friend...turns out she’d been working in the bar industry for over 30 years and has nothing to show for it. You’d think some common sense would have kicked in seeing how the world works buy nope. I bet my bottom dollar they as soon as that lady gets the 33k (not explicitly asking) she’d go out and buy a new iPad Pro in a heart beat. I’ve seen this so many times...call me cynical 😂 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

Only 10? This isn’t 2005 where you are limited to holding 10 text messages in your phone 😀 It’s probably gone viral across all her social media platforms through one app managing her business.  Whilst I do feel for the people working in an around the entertainment zone...I have very little sympathy those girls who simply splash all their earnings on shite, thinking they are living but only someone’s else fake reality and wonder where it all goes at the end of the month. Sweet lord I remember having a drink with a fellow board member in a bar back in 2008 when he introduced me to a friend...turns out she’d been working in the bar industry for over 30 years and has nothing to show for it. You’d think some common sense would have kicked in seeing how the world works buy nope. I bet my bottom dollar they as soon as that lady gets the 33k (not explicitly asking) she’d go out and buy a new iPad Pro in a heart beat. I’ve seen this so many times...call me cynical 😂 

There's a wee bird called Palm works at Queen club. She's one of the models (no shitting you that's what they call 2k baht whores these days) there. I first met her about 2-3 years ago when she was properly farm fresh, she couldn't speak a lick of English, no tattoos a real nice girl. She was more than delighted with 1500 a night lol/t. 

A few years down the line she's covered in tattoos and prances around ibar like she's in a hip hop video. Getting to the point, she posted a photo of herself holding a thick wad of cash on Facebook one day, she tagged 3 or 4 Arabs in the post, 'thank you for helping me'. Couldn't believe my eyes, some mother's do ave em. LOL.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

There's a wee bird called Palm works at Queen club. She's one of the models (no shitting you that's what they call 2k baht whores these days) there. I first met her about 2-3 years ago when she was properly farm fresh, she couldn't speak a lick of English, no tattoos a real nice girl. She was more than delighted with 1500 a night lol/t. 

A few years down the line she's covered in tattoos and prances around ibar like she's in a hip hop video. Getting to the point, she posted a photo of herself holding a thick wad of cash on Facebook one day, she tagged 3 or 4 Arabs in the post, 'thank you for helping me'. Couldn't believe my eyes, some mother's do ave em. LOL.

I know exactly what you mean - I was never born with a silver spoon in my mouth but know the value of life, money and people of the heart. Seen girls sweet as anything only to come back on my next trip to a stupid transformation in 4 months. All because they now have a taste but never been shown how to hold on to stuff. You’d think like 4 months is neither here or there but out in LOS it’s a lifetime and we’ve all seen how things can change in a matter of days and weeks recently. 

Your post kind of reminds me of a girl named Dao from secrets who looked amazing though crazy. She then got cheap nasty tatts not even art (scratchy) all over her and had dreadlocks when I saw her last in person and across social media. One word....Ruined!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

I know exactly what you mean - I was never born with a silver spoon in my mouth but know the value of life, money and people of the heart. Seen girls sweet as anything only to come back on my next trip to a stupid transformation in 4 months. All because they now have a taste but never been shown how to hold on to stuff. You’d think like 4 months is neither here or there but out in LOS it’s a lifetime and we’ve all seen how things can change in a matter of days and weeks recently. 

Your post kind of reminds me of a girl named Dao from secrets who looked amazing though crazy. She then got cheap nasty tatts not even art (scratchy) all over her and had dreadlocks when I saw her last in person and across social media. One word....Ruined!

Great post. Lot of the younger girls in Pattaya have terrible attitudes. It's mostly the young guys coming over blowing smoke up their ass. You also have bars and Gogo bars parading them around calling them 'models'. Lol. They get full of themselves and very quickly. Not saying they are all like that ofc, but a lot of the under 30 girls are.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Great post. Lot of the younger girls in Pattaya have terrible attitudes. It's mostly the young guys coming over blowing smoke up their ass. You also have bars and Gogo bars parading them around calling them 'models'. Lol. They get full of themselves and very quickly. Not saying they are all like that ofc, but a lot of the under 30 girls are.

Back in the day before the social media crazy I remember watching mamasans really somewhat teaching them how to look after the customer. In doing so set the scene quite well because they were all knowing and most been bar girls themselves. Today - it’s just freaking greed!  I tell ya No One.....should now EVER pay more than 2k LT or more than 1k ST....now just laugh and walk away. It’s about time things got back to normal in sin city 😂 a bit like the matrix...it will fall and reset

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

I tell ya No One.....should now EVER pay more than 2k LT or more than 1k ST....now just laugh and walk away. It’s about time things got back to normal in sin city 😂 a bit like the matrix...it will fall and reset

I agree.

That's more than fair shilling for the Thai girls but it won't happen.

There will still be geezers throwing stupid money at the girls to try and win over their love and attention.

Madness.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tingtong2k said:

Back in the day before the social media crazy I remember watching mamasans really somewhat teaching them how to look after the customer. In doing so set the scene quite well because they were all knowing and most been bar girls themselves. Today - it’s just freaking greed!  I tell ya No One.....should now EVER pay more than 2k LT or more than 1k ST....now just laugh and walk away. It’s about time things got back to normal in sin city 😂 a bit like the matrix...it will fall and reset

"I remember back when" this is one of those posts,1993 walk into most bars and the girls would offer hot/cold towels to wipe face hands,while you sat having a beer, a girl would give your shoulders a massage,back in the early 1980s every bar in Ermita Manila did the same,same.

now they are sitting in the corner playing with their fucking phones,forget about so called dancers,they are the most bland looking bunch of people you would ever see on a long days march, their is hardly a mover in the bunch.all just doing the Pattaya shuffle,and fucking bars asking for 1000Bt BF because she is a dancer,don't make me laugh a Moulie secrets special :default_animier:

but if I could, I would be back there to-morrow looking the diamond in the rough,

never finding her settling for my usual PJs AKA "plain janes".

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, tingtong2k said:

She took me to a lesbian Tom bar second last time I saw her. She was a big shot celebrity in there .......... she had a couple of 'close friends'. ....all as ugly as sin.

Last time I saw her she said hello but was incoherent on some weird f***d up shite ....... yep ruined is the word.

• Like 2