lol we're off and running.....Money

RR007

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

She took me to a lesbian Tom bar second last time I saw her. She was a big shot celebrity in there .......... she had a couple of 'close friends'. ....all as ugly as sin.

Last time I saw her she said hello but was incoherent on some weird f***d up shite ....... yep ruined is the word.

Secrets were amongst the worst offenders. Sending brasses on private yacht photoshoots. Behave ffs.

😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

First girl I took in Pattaya way back in 1997 had what I consider the winning formula. She explained to me she put 50% of what she made from Tips Drinks and going with customers in the bank first thing. she then sent 25% home to the family and she lived off the remaining 25%. Saw her for about 4 years every trip to pattaya I made in or around 2001 she was proud to show me her bankbook with a balance of 675K never forget her telling me I will not be hungry.  

what was the ex scorpion lady's name, great company and good to talk to too.  was in shh for a long while and i think BF every single day..  and she was saving too

what was the ex scorpion lady's name, great company and good to talk to too.  was in shh for a long while and i think BF every single day..  and she was saving too

Tipp she is now married to another lady in Germany they used to come into babydolls and visit often before they got married and went to Germany or I should say went to Germany and then got married. I hear from her once in awhile

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

First girl I took in Pattaya way back in 1997 had what I consider the winning formula. She explained to me she put 50% of what she made from Tips Drinks and going with customers in the bank first thing. she then sent 25% home to the family and she lived off the remaining 25%. Saw her for about 4 years every trip to pattaya I made in or around 2001 she was proud to show me her bankbook with a balance of 675K never forget her telling me I will not be hungry.  

Larry,

had a girl from walking street back 96 she had banked 70Kbt in 3mths of working in bar,she was full of pride that she could get over 200k in 1 year,5 years she could have enough to buy all the land she and her family would need,saw her in 2000 and she had got the farm and married a aussie was as happy as anything,

"now only have to boom,boom one man" she was in her early 30s and was going to have a good life,hope she has,great lady forsure

regards

grayray

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

She genuinely was a scorpion lady. Worked in Sri Racha zoo I believe before Shhh and she showed me the pics once covered in them.

Saved a fortune and then lost a fortune had houses cars etc ....... was happy when Larry told me how she ended up with a Fraulein and a big bratwurst.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stray said:

33k is crazy. She could probably survive on 3k a month is she up country

A 100 baht/day will buy you very little in the village these days. Survive would be the right term indeed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

That was good money back then. Hell with that, for a young lady sitting in one account, it’s good $ today

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Somewhat amazingly shes messaged overnight actually apologising for mentioning money 

Obviously shes now playing the long game................😁

Some other suckers have sent her money.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nampla69 said:

She took me to a lesbian Tom bar second last time I saw her. She was a big shot celebrity in there .......... she had a couple of 'close friends'. ....all as ugly as sin.

Last time I saw her she said hello but was incoherent on some weird f***d up shite ....... yep ruined is the word.

I recall something similar with a tom boy where Dao was going into a bar as a customer and ringing the bell like no tomorrow. Anyway below are two photos (non of which are mine) I believe they are from her facebook which I saved ages ago.

D8916AB7-9A96-4572-B2CF-499188205635.jpeg

D44ECA8A-EC3C-4566-83AB-403BEC918990.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

My darling little caddie from Soi Dao golf course is no out of work.
Chatrium closed the course and the hotel.
i contacted her yesterday when I got the notice from the hotel.

Gonna send her a couple,of bucks on Monday.Shes an absolute darling and makes my golf experience so much more enjoyable,especiallly when I’m hitting it onto different planets.

f**k all to me,in the big picture.Will feed her kid for a while though.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, tingtong2k said:

I recall something similar with a tom boy where Dao was going into a bar as a customer and ringing the bell like no tomorrow. Anyway below are two photos (non of which are mine) I believe they are from her facebook which I saved ages ago.

She had a wild streak, that one. A cricket box was essential attire the bar....

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tommy dee said:

17 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Tipp she is now married to another lady in Germany they used to come into babydolls and visit often before they got married and went to Germany or I should say went to Germany and then got married. I hear from her once in awhile

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Thip was back working in Pattaya the end of last year, she called out to me as I walked by. I stopped and had a chat to her, but she seemed a bit vague when asked about her marridge, so I fear it may be no longer!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tingtong2k said:

She's very cute in the second pic. Nice looking Thai girl, the way I like them. Looks like she should be riding round London with the mandem in the top pic, awful looking. 

• Like 1

She's very cute in the second pic. Nice looking Thai girl, the way I like them. Looks like she should be riding round London with the mandem in the top pic, awful looking. 

She’s not Thai and actually Cambodian from memory. Using someone else’s Thai ID for years working in the bars.
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

If I'm called a sucker for doing it, it's fine. I'll live with that accusation.

Good for you- $100 won't hurt you but will be a relief to them.

Your scenario is very different from the OP getting what sounds like a more opportunistic request from a girl he scarcely knows.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 4:35 PM, dcfc2007 said:

There's a wee bird called Palm works at Queen club. She's one of the models (no shitting you that's what they call 2k baht whores these days) there. I first met her about 2-3 years ago when she was properly farm fresh, she couldn't speak a lick of English, no tattoos a real nice girl. She was more than delighted with 1500 a night lol/t. 

A few years down the line she's covered in tattoos and prances around ibar like she's in a hip hop video. Getting to the point, she posted a photo of herself holding a thick wad of cash on Facebook one day, she tagged 3 or 4 Arabs in the post, 'thank you for helping me'. Couldn't believe my eyes, some mother's do ave em. LOL.

Thats one of the things that cracks me up in Pattaya, hookers getting called models😀 

All because they have let some dopey c**t shoot a load up them, recording It and taking pictures with his new Argos camera in some shitbox hotel room. Its ended up online so they  are now a model in some shit gogo in Thailand 😂😂 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, JPK said:

Thats one of the things that cracks me up in Pattaya, hookers getting called models😀 

All because they have let some dopey c**t shoot a load up them, recording It and taking pictures with his new Argos camera in some shitbox hotel room. Its ended up online so they  are now a model in some shit gogo in Thailand 😂😂 

Been going for years. Secrets used to send the girls on yachts, photoshoots the lot, sapphire club and NWG pushing this nonsense as well. Thai bikini mafia' they are called. Have you ever in your life heard such nonsense? hahaha. Behave ffs. They along with pathetic men on social media blowing smoke up their ass are the reason they have a 'shit don't drink attitude'.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Been going for years. Secrets used to send the girls on yachts, photoshoots the lot, sapphire club and NWG pushing this nonsense as well. Thai bikini mafia' they are called. Have you ever in your life heard such nonsense? hahaha. Behave ffs. They along with pathetic men on social media blowing smoke up their ass are the reason they have a 'shit don't drink attitude'.

Advertising and it's worked well for all three, granted Secrets is now a bust.