lol we're off and running.....Money

RR007

Dao is Cambodian.
She used to insist on bringing her puppy into the bar (Le Pub) when she came with customers.
Got pissed off with the hygiene problems (from the dog not Dao) and told her she couldn’t bring the dog again.
Never saw her since.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/31/2020 at 4:34 PM, misteregg said:

Dao is Cambodian.
She used to insist on bringing her puppy into the bar (Le Pub) when she came with customers.
Got pissed off with the hygiene problems (from the dog not Dao) and told her she couldn’t bring the dog again.
Never saw her since.

I will never forget the day a met a guy in secrets where simply got chatting to him in the bar one night and introduced him to Dao who he later BF. Dao introduced herself in her own way by punching the guy in his balls only to watch him crouch on the steps at the very back of the bar for a few mins. She thought it was fun 🤐 bizzare girl for sure!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, RR007 said:

Christ shes not that desperate lol. .....Worst rolling 12 months I've had since 1987 but am not the only one

Actually she didnt ask for 33k (or even 5k) but in the 2nd screenshot she said her total outlay was 33k a month but clearly she was indeed "hinting" lol

“Hinting of a total outlay of 33K a month”

About as subtle as a Chieftain Tank. 🤣

7 hours ago, KhunDon said:

“Hinting of a total outlay of 33K a month”

About as subtle as a Chieftain Tank. 🤣

Might owe her an an apology I'm far from wet behind the ears but she continues to chat normally every couple days (briefly) she got a job locally in a factory thats still open apparently making 18,250 a month. She did have a stack of qualifications I knew that from last year.

Anyway thats the only girl thats even hinted over money whatsoever. I was expecting quite a few nibbles but apart from her nothing.

Are others getting hit on here ??

• Like 1

I sent a regular bf  mine my 5k this week, I felt I owed it to her because when the bars closed she stayed with me for 10 days, I spoke to her about paying her and she said she didn't want anything, I just fed us both but decided I'd help her out and will do so again until this is all sorted.

Another girl I know in Phuket asked me to check the grammar and punctuation of some school work for a friend of her, and offered to pay I said I'd look at it and refused payment, it took me an hour and a half to sort out, it was 22 pages but most of it was ok. The next day she asked me to look at another piece of homework that was only 4 pages and again insisted I accept payment, this time it was a nightmare, she wanted it back in 6 hours, it took me about 4 hours. I sent it back and my friend said she'd been given 2 k to send to me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bexwell said:

I sent a regular bf  mine my 5k this week, I felt I owed it to her because when the bars closed she stayed with me for 10 days, I spoke to her about paying her and she said she didn't want anything, I just fed us both but decided I'd help her out and will do so again until this is all sorted.

Another girl I know in Phuket asked me to check the grammar and punctuation of some school work for a friend of her, and offered to pay I said I'd look at it and refused payment, it took me an hour and a half to sort out, it was 22 pages but most of it was ok. The next day she asked me to look at another piece of homework that was only 4 pages and again insisted I accept payment, this time it was a nightmare, she wanted it back in 6 hours, it took me about 4 hours. I sent it back and my friend said she'd been given 2 k to send to me.

Nice touch well done

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:04 AM, Stillearly said:

Just had a request, one of my regulars I've known for eight years , she is stuck in Patts and has gone through her savings  .... sent her 5k 

a first for me  ... 

Nothing wrong with helping people you know ....

I have also been hit up by a couple that I have been close to in the last couple of weeks and I didn't hesitate

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

I sent my lovely caddie from Soi Dao a few dollars ,a month ago.

She has since found a nice job,and gotten some coloured eye balls.🥰🥰,but will be back when the course is open again.

As long as she can still read my putts,I’ll be happy.

4984660B-F0C9-404D-93F0-21246BB3DDB4.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Got my first one today , the thing is I haven't even been with her yet😀. Last trip I was out in Soi 11 with the girlfriend,  we had been for something to eat and decided to get a few drinks in Oskar bar before heading home. We had a few drinks and I went upstairs to try and get a table and use the toilet and i got talking to this group of girls who were doing a bit of freelancing I take it. I gave one of them my line and told her to give me a message the next few days. I had forgotten all about it until today, out of the blue I get a message asking if I could send her 10k over and telling me she thinks I have a good heart 😀 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Sent 5k a month ago, she asked for 1500 and she wasn't someone I had been with and not that attractive really. Assumed she may not have many customers willing to help. 

Its a drop in the ocean for us, but hopefully it made a small difference.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JPK said:

Got my first one today , the thing is I haven't even been with her yet😀. Last trip I was out in Soi 11 with the girlfriend,  we had been for something to eat and decided to get a few drinks in Oskar bar before heading home. We had a few drinks and I went upstairs to try and get a table and use the toilet and i got talking to this group of girls who were doing a bit of freelancing I take it. I gave one of them my line and told her to give me a message the next few days. I had forgotten all about it until today, out of the blue I get a message asking if I could send her 10k over and telling me she thinks I have a good heart 😀 

15K sent then!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr Mosquito said:

^^  Dig deep lads........there's plenty of sponsorship opportunities waiting to be filled    :default_party-smiley-048:

lol .. always have been and always will be !

Even though "sponsorship" isn't a 2 way street ... most forget this and believe they get something in return ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

4 hours ago, RR007 said:

I stay in one of the Sabai Resorts many hotels and have been very friendly with head receptionist in one of them for some time. Occasionally I give her a Christmas present etc nothing spectacular. Shes very pleasant very friendly and she let slip couple years to my friend what she thought of me ( very good)

Long story short shes moaning on her FB page about this non payment of this 5000 Baht Government handout. Certain jobs dont qualify etc etc.....I didnt comment on those threads of hers. In the end switched to Messenger and said to her I'll send you 5000 right now but you dont tell anyone whatsoever and I would do likewise and went on to say its a one off only.

5 minutes later back comes "thats so nice of you but I cant accept it we Thais have to sort this out for ourselves"

I'm thinking fair play to you indeed. Told if you change you mind come back to me....she hasn't

Kin Hell... there's a knockback if I've ever seen one.

• Like 1