Happy Birthday Misteregg

Yesitisdakid

Happy birthday Phil,:default_fam21:
hope you spend it banging the brains out some young lady, drinking some of that booze you have stashed.
if not,mother hand and her 5daughters will have to do.
regards
grayray

555 actually been single for months now and if i’ve learned one thing since this crisis is its that I’m terrible at talking to girls online.
Haven’t got laid for weeks.
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

555 actually been single for months now and if i’ve learned one thing since this crisis is its that I’m terrible at talking to girls online.
Haven’t got laid for weeks.

in this time it's most probally better to stick to mother hand,

cause you being thai talking spunk rat,you should be laying the ladies left,right and centre.

with tommy tourist banned at the moment you should banging different birds every day and night.

anyway there is all ways the cheese and kisses :default_acute::default_gathering:

regards

grayray

• Like 1

in this time it's most probally better to stick to mother hand,
cause you being thai talking spunk rat,you should be laying the ladies left,right and centre.
with tommy tourist banned at the moment you should banging different birds every day and night.
anyway there is all ways the cheese and kisses :default_acute::default_gathering:
regards
grayray

I have no idea how to talk to ladies online. They just give one word answers. It’s easier for me if i meet them in person.
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Thanks again everyone.

this bar closure is boring the piss out of you Phil,i've been following you all over the board.

non stalking mate just every thread I click on you have just been.

can't you wander around town and get yourself laid?must be some choice ladies out there right now.

regards

grayray

• Like 1

this bar closure is boring the piss out of you Phil,i've been following you all over the board.
non stalking mate just every thread I click on you have just been.
can't you wander around town and get yourself laid?must be some choice ladies out there right now.
regards
grayray

I’ve never been one to take numbers or Line etc and never done “dating” apps. Just preferred the bar system.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, misteregg said:

I’ve never been one to take numbers or Line etc and never done “dating” apps. Just preferred the bar system.

Or the baht bus, shopping mall or at the embroidery lady's shop on the corner of Pattaya Tai and Second Road.

Ah the memories I will die with.