A few memories of Kenya....

Mr. Smooth

Great TR and pics Mr Smooth TFP, i found the Kenyan gals great fun to be with and ALL gave great service at a price that was hard to beat. I found a club called "Bora Bora" (it has a website for those interested) that ticked all my boxes, ahh the memories.....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:09 PM, Mr. Smooth said:

An example pertaining to the video Bazle posted earlier and my response as to not needing to simply rely on meeting a girl from the street, I met this young lady at the Kahama Hotel reception desk when visiting the sports bar one evening while I was staying at another hotel. Got her number and on her day off spent the day, and part of the evening, together.

I find this approach immensely more satisfying in meeting someone rather than the street women. Gives you a chance to show off a bit of game, flirt and gauge their personality. And she is sizing you up as well.

Most times, it makes for a successful and mutually beneficial get together. A nice GFE for sure.

20160907_092520_001.jpg

20160916_183841.jpg

20160916_191400_001.jpg

20160916_183809.jpg

Top photo. Girl on the right is a stunner. 

Given a few days back in Los my wife is nice and brown lol. Just love that skin colour. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Top photo. Girl on the right is a stunner. 

Given a few days back in Los my wife is nice and brown lol. Just love that skin colour. 

I think it’s the same broad in the other pics isn’t it?

12 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Appreciate the kind words guys.

My pleasure.

I have been to many different countries in the world but I cannot recall ever seriously considering going to Kenya for a holiday.

Your excellent Report and Photo's makes me realise it has been my loss.

Thanks for posting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1