The strain on relationships

Jambo

8 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

This situation interrupted our quest for a visa, so we're still only together for a little while each day via video calls.  However, we lived together for 10 years while I was working from home, so I doubt we'd have any issues.

Good .. that is the way it should be !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Like most of you who are involved with a Thai gal, have very few Issues. She's pretty laid back, up for anything really. Likes new experiences etc. Show her some common sense respect and some love and it can be pretty good. She did tell me a few months ago " Sometimes you're kind of lazy"  I don't think she really meant it :default_crybaby:

I have a "mancave" too where I get to look at sports, forums, watch my 401k sink etc. LOL!

I have friends here too and god only knows how they put up with who they are involved with. 

IMG_0279.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Like most of you who are involved with a Thai gal, have very few Issues. She's pretty laid back, up for anything really. Likes new experiences etc. Show her some common sense respect and some love and it can be pretty good. She did tell me a few months ago " Sometimes you're kind of lazy"  I don't think she really meant it :default_crybaby:

I have a "mancave" too where I get to look at sports, forums, watch my 401k sink etc. LOL!

I have friends here too and god only knows how they put up with who they are involved with. 

IMG_0279.JPG

As a guy who is about to come off a doctor's recommended quarantine these past 2 weeks and get back to work, I guess the biggest bugaboo for me has been the complete absence of any live sporting event to watch. No NBA, no baseball, have no idea what ESPN has been doing to fill the time, I get tired of always watching these sports debate shows....same same with all of them.....as a sports fan, it has been hard.

I found myself channel surfing throughout my Direct TV OnDemand and checking out channels I've never bothered with before but curiosity would get the better of me. I wound up watching a decade old reality show starring Denise Richards, a former Bond girl from the days when Pierce Brosnan played 007 I believe.

After watching just one episode, it's no wonder Charlie Sheen divorced her!

Edited by Mr. Smooth
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

IMG_0279.JPG

The friends with non Thai wife's ,some of then I would have kicked to the curb with in minutes moody fly off the handle at the smallest thing and that's before covid

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Nickrock said:

The friends with non Thai wife's ,some of then I would have kicked to the curb with in minutes moody fly off the handle at the smallest thing and that's before covid

YES Brother! ..... almost every woman that I allowed into my life and I spent more than a couple months with ( if they lasted that long ) ... I always kicked them to the curb ... Thai or non-Thai ... for the primary reason I was never gonna get married to them so why waste my time ..... and more importantly I enjoyed the "hunt" .......

Why ...... another woman just right around the corner waiting and looking for a little honesty and a good banging!

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 2

Single came back a few days ago from Thailand. Got to say I thought I wanted to settle down but after a Thai gf stayed in the UK for five months, was relieved when she went home. Lovely girl, quiet easy going but it was just I preferred on my own. I have been married a few times before which may be the reason.

Sometimes what we want, and what we need is very different.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Single came back a few days ago from Thailand. Got to say I thought I wanted to settle down but after a Thai gf stayed in the UK for five months, was relieved when she went home. Lovely girl, quiet easy going but it was just I preferred on my own. I have been married a few times before which may be the reason.

Sometimes what we want, and what we need is very different.

Very smart words .... and so true !

The current circumstances has it’s toll on mental health as soon as people realise that there are restrictions imposed upon their lives where they have otherwise freely wondered...it’s the sense of oh I can’t do this anymore. There are nations out there where they’ve lived their lives in lockdown since they day they were born. As soon as we realise our liberties have gone it’s like the web is closing in on you...with added pressure to keep your job working from home with / without your partner it’s a huge adjustment. Tempers will be tested as will relationships and it’s important to have some space. I do honestly feel for those families living in small apartments and not being able to head out. That’s really tough on parents.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Me and my ex are playing a game every night where I show her my stab wounds and she tries to remember why she stabbed me.
What fun!

Sounds like it I'm surprised she isn't putting it on FB live and laughing at you.

Without being disrespectful where's your self respect man.

Not even funny and I feel for you.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, misteregg said:

Me and my ex are playing a game every night where I show her my stab wounds and she tries to remember why she stabbed me.
What fun!

4 hours ago, roomark said:

Sounds like it I'm surprised she isn't putting it on FB live and laughing at you.

Without being disrespectful where's your self respect man.

Not even funny and I feel for you.

Come on Mr Egg.

You're a decent, kind hearted bloke. You don't deserve that shit.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Come on Mr Egg.

You're a decent, kind hearted bloke. You don't deserve that shit.

I am sure Phil is trying to do what is best for his children in all round difficult circumstances.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

I am sure Phil is trying to do what is best for his children in all round difficult circumstances.

Yea, I kinda agree ... but, you gotta always do what is best for yourself ... the better you make things for yourself the better you are in a position to help, defend and support others ...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 4/4/2020 at 8:15 AM, thegrogmonster said:

We’re having hallway sex at the moment. She walks past me and says get f***d and I say same to you darling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We usually do that on the stairs, they have grab rails. 🤗

• Thumbs Up 1