Kevin Thailand

dcfc2007

I never could understand why he didn't go back home for treatment.. 

I chat to a friend often that is having treatment in Thailand and it's getting to the stage where he is thinking the insurance don't want to pay for the whole treatment and scans.

He is thinking on coming back to the UK to continue his treatment.

RIP

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lanzalad said:

I chat to a friend often that is having treatment in Thailand and it's getting to the stage where he is thinking the insurance don't want to pay for the whole treatment and scans.

RIP

IIRC I believe he thought it would cost too much money.

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

RIP

I think he just loved Thailand to much and did not want to leave....

• Like 2

That’s very sad. Found his vlogs entertaining. Met him once at his Wednesday Hideaway meeting and he was quite funny.

he introduced himself to me then said “do you want some food at the back there, it’s free”. I said No, to which he replied “ don’t blame you mate it’s shit, I’m waiting for the lady to come round who sells the sausage rolls”. Certainly a character RIP. 

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 1

Just watched a vlog montage of Kevin made by another youtuber. I didn't watch much of Kevin's stuff, or any other vlogger for that matter, but he seemed like a real top lad.

Edited by dcfc2007