Kevin Thailand

dcfc2007

RIP Kev,  Lanza he did go back to the UK i think,  before that he was here having treatment.  been sick for several years sadly.  We met him several times when he was doin his blogs.. allo people .  he did it for fun, which was the best reason.  

2 hours ago, tommy dee said:

RIP Kev,  Lanza he did go back to the UK i think,  before that he was here having treatment.  been sick for several years sadly.  We met him several times when he was doin his blogs.. allo people .  he did it for fun, which was the best reason.  

Diagnosed with cancer February 2019 so I believe. Did he have other health issues Tommy? 

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Diagnosed with cancer February 2019 so I believe. Did he have other health issues Tommy? 

no it was the big c that got him.  he spent his money here and a collection too on treatment, then went home as far as I know.  treated in UK but it was very advanced.  in throat to start with

Kevin-in-Thailand R.I.P.

what I liked about Kev he stood up for people,

remember when he went into bat for bloggers Graham and Pie,after Graham died.and the trolls come out from under some rock,especially that dutch prick.

Kev gave him a nice serve and the prick put out a video apology to Pie.

got a laugh when Kev had trouble getting his tongue around some words.

a good bloke was Kev.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, tommy dee said:

no it was the big c that got him.  he spent his money here and a collection too on treatment, then went home as far as I know.  treated in UK but it was very advanced.  in throat to start with

I believe it was Esophageal Cancer he was diagnosed with. 

• Like 1

I came across his videos on YouTube about a year ago or so and liked them. I never met him but enjoyed just the vlogs until he got sick. It’s tough watching someone’s condition deteriorate especially when he was well liked from what I’ve read online. I guess he decided where he wanted to be nearer the time and made his mind up. It’s difficult putting yourself in their shoes as we’ve seen many good friends pass away when we thought there were other options available. May he rest in peace ✌️ 

• Like 3