Brynner or Beatles?

Bazle

What are you doing about your hair during the lockdown?

Several will have partners who will cut it for them, but how about everyone else?

I see my options as letting it grow and looking really untidy, or shaving the whole lot off. Neither appeals! 😔

I had a haircut the day before they closed the salons in pattaya.

I'm hoping it'll last for a few months.... although it starts looking scruffy (who cares!) after a while.

I might invest in a set of clippers if it gets too bad and risk doing it myself. Then I will be scruffy!!

Used clippers, often myself, for a lot of years now.
Decided to let it grow during this ‘lockdown’, just for a change.
Also grew a beard for a couple of weeks, no idea how anyone can enjoy having one, shaved it off yesterday and feels great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

My hair is well trained to only grow on the sides so get Mrs. rock to give the rest a #2 and it's sorted for a few months

When she first came here I told her it's kiwi land you have to know how to shear sheep now she even gives the young fella a trim to ( he's 20 now ) if she thinks he's getting scruffy

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I have used clippers for over 30 years. 

I like a low maintenance skinhead look. 

Same for me, last time I paid was in 2000. Faced the reality of a receding hairline, and always enjoyed a shaved head, it’s low maintenance. When I hear of men spending $60+, I don’t judge, maybe they are making big bucks and appearance is very important. 
It’s just one expense I don’t worry about, only a $20 clipper from Walmart once every 3 years or so

Edited by Golfingboy

I seen the writing on the wall a couple of hours just before Boris did his 'lockdown' address, so rushed out about 5pm and got a number 2 back and sides, number 3 on top.

My hair is very thick and fast growing, i'll have another couple of weeks until I would normally get it cut, but i'll have to improvise. 

Ordered these from ebay a few days ago, cheap shite, but hopefully only have to use them, or Mrs K will have to use them on me once or twice. Same as, 2 at back and sides, 3 top. 

s-l140.jpg

I would normally have got a severe haircut in the UK before heading here, but pulling my flight forward to avoid lockdowns etc meant I'd no time.  Got one a week or so ago in Pattaya and hope it lasts until places start to open up again, although I'm sure I could find one here that's open if I looked.