Best Go-Go in Pattaya

dcfc2007

How's longs a piece of string .. ? 

can vary so much , depending on what time you visit , who's working , what mood you are in ...

my particular favourites from November trip 

Sapphire - always good to relax , great drinks ( especially Happy hour Sundays ) and nice eye candy 

Panda - can be hit miss , but had some of my best nights of my trip there , some very interactive and pretty girls , fun staff 

Beavers / Babydolls. - hit/miss but when it's good hard to beat ... interactive girls , sticky fingers , 

Kink - downstairs really well done , lovely girls , the hydraulic  stage Is a brilliant idea / upstairs interactive great fun , especially if it's not too busy , girls are brilliant 

but when they all reopen who knows ...

the four I've mentioned will be the ones I visit on my first night anyway 

• Like 1

I enjoy the hands on debauchery of kink. The girls are friendly and the few barfines I had from there were well worth it.

Ladylove has an incredible line up at times. Johan is a great guy, always slings a few drinks and a laugh our way.

Queen club is massive and the bar itself is very well kitted out. Girls are very attractive, but pricey and the girls have a superstar attitude.

The girls in Queen club must make serious dough, they were all tripping in gold, smart watches, tattoos etc.

Serenity Gogo bar on Buakhao is a fun new gaff. The girls in there were very hands on, drinks were very reasonable, had a good laugh in there with a couple of BM's.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I have liked Champagne since early 2000's. 

Always had a good time there. 

I used to enjoy it when they were one of the only ones open early doors and used to bring out pizza to make sure you didn't need to leave for food 555 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I used to enjoy it when they were one of the only ones open early doors and used to bring out pizza to make sure you didn't need to leave for food 555 👍

Last trip I barfined a girl a few times as I was staying at the Rock House. 

She was great, took her ST but she was never in a rush to leave Cracking girl. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I have liked Champagne since early 2000's. 

Always had a good time there. 

Rob has owned this bar for quite a while now as well as Kilkennys. He is from my home town and is friends with my good mate as they grew up in the same neighbourhood.

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Skalliwag said:

The next one I’m about to go in.

To quote the words of Green Day

"As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends"

That's going to be about right, if we are lucky! 😴

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Last trip I thought pin up , sapphire and queen club had the best looking girls. Some of the girls in Pin up are tremendous, never seen a girl in the place with a fat arse or flabby stomach, unusual for a Pattaya Gogo😀

• Like 1

Used to love Sweetheart Ago go, it suited my style, the girls were dressed sexily in lingerie and were dancing in very close proximity on tables.  Drinks were very reasonable including ladies drinks and I found the girls themselves enjoyable to sit with and be entertained by.

Think it is no longer there, certainly liked it when the guy (deceased) was managing with a handshake as you entered, felt very comfortable there and didn't feel out of place like some glitzy clubs along WS.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Used to love Sweetheart Ago go, it suited my style, the girls were dressed sexily in lingerie and were dancing in very close proximity on tables.  Drinks were very reasonable including ladies drinks and I found the girls themselves enjoyable to sit with and be entertained by.

Think it is no longer there, certainly liked it when the guy (deceased) was managing with a handshake as you entered, felt very comfortable there and didn't feel out of place like some glitzy clubs along WS.

It's still there but the owner revamped and rebranded it as Atlantis ( fair play to him for trying to adapt) ... went a few times last trip , but for me , it has lost the atmosphere I enjoyed unfortunately 

• Great Info 2

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Viking runs a great club.Love going to Atlantis when I’m there.

for me,my fav is Sapphire,I know a few peeps there and the girls are always looking good.

Ive had some mega times at Crystal club on LK.

Also had some fun times at Queen Club.

I could have a good time at any gogo to be fair.Its all about your own attitude.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Viking runs a great club.Love going to Atlantis when I’m there.

for me,my fav is Sapphire,I know a few peeps there and the girls are always looking good.

Ive had some mega times at Crystal club on LK.

Also had some fun times at Queen Club.

I could have a good time at any gogo to be fair.Its all about your own attitude.

Crystal and Queen are both great. 

Love the banging music. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Some of the smaller ones, like this gal from "Mandarin" are worth a look I think. I think this place closed down....

I am probably the only guy that liked "Angelwitch" kind of crazy, but I loved watching the shows there, especially when the girls came down from the rafters. 

First saw Angelwitch in Bangkok , but I always thought the design of the Pattaya club was superior , I always used to visit once a trip , until it changed hands five years or so ago , think the original people started up Amethyst after ( iirc ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Some of the smaller ones, like this gal from "Mandarin" are worth a look I think. I think this place closed down....

I am probably the only guy that liked "Angelwitch" kind of crazy, but I loved watching the shows there, especially when the girls came down from the rafters. 

DSCN0347.jpg

Often find a few diamonds in the smaller gogo’s.

Baby Boom was a little one off Buakhao,it’s since become a ladyboy bar.

Stumbled across it one night,walking home and it was full of absolutely stunning,young freshies.

Went back two weeks later and it had changed.😢😢

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Crystal and Queen are both great. 

Love the banging music. 

They are close to where I stay,so I’ve been in them a ton.

Crystal has some good drink specials too.Well,used to I guess.

Drank a beer out of a knee boot in Queen one night,ended up with a Dodgey lip few days later.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:06 PM, Horizondave said:

Think it is no longer there, certainly liked it when the guy (deceased) was managing with a handshake as you entered, felt very comfortable there and didn't feel out of place like some Glitzy clubs along WS.

Hold up are we talking about the guy who called himself Viking? He passed away?

8 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

Hold up are we talking about the guy who called himself Viking? He passed away?

No the manager , he used to introduce himself and shake everyone's hand that entered , he was there for years , then he retired and I think passed away last year