Motorbike hire

eyes4thais

Hallmark is great and I'm sure he can get you a bike. He doesn't rent pcx bikes. I'm a very big guy and the honda bikes he has are plenty big enough for me and a girl. I'm over 300lbs. His bikes are well maintained and he is easy to reach. Parking a pcx can be a problem as most spaces are too narrow for them and you end up scratching them up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got asked this the other week.  No idea myself but a bike using mate I contacted said the guy at the side of Area 51 on Soi Diana, almost opposite LK Metropole.  All he needs is his  passport, but expect a 600 baht fine every time the police stop him for no licence.

motorcycle rent.jpg

6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Are you still able to rent motorbikes at present?

Certainly can.

Also get your car/bike serviced or repaired...…and if you so desire,  dealers are open so can buy/purchase car and bike.

cheers 

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Hallmark is great and I'm sure he can get you a bike. He doesn't rent pcx bikes. I'm a very big guy and the honda bikes he has are plenty big enough for me and a girl. I'm over 300lbs. His bikes are well maintained and he is easy to reach. Parking a pcx can be a problem as most spaces are too narrow for them and you end up scratching them up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yep, Mark is really helpful and friendly.

• Like 1