Donations welcome UPDATED WITH NEW APPEAL VID

this is more aimed at that those away from pattaya as I know many here already are giving.  and no pressure, dont want to five thats fine, just for this one thread would appreciate it not being thread f*d as having seen the lines of people in their hundreds around the area,  having flogged everything they have, tc, gold the lot.. queuing in the sun, I dont see any point in humour or TF ing here.

worth a read at least and maybe you can share it 

thanks in advance

Tommy

https://gogetfunding.com/fabulous-103fm-food-funding-for-the-poor-in-pattaya-thailand/

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

did it work ok?  this is is our first attempt at a funding page.  

I couldn't get it to work using PayPal directly. It kept hanging, then coming back with this message:

PayPal.jpgI succeeded in the end by using a credit card.

Edited by Bazle
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I couldn't get it to work using PayPal directly. It kept hanging, then coming back with this message:

PayPal.jpgI succeeded in the end by using a credit card.

thank you.  I am not even sure this is the best of collecting methods but it sall we can use here.   in a few hours we have collected 20 K plus by begging,  me I dont give a whatsit about begging if it works and you just showed that is does

30 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Just donated 2,000 Baht- refuse to be beaten by the Rangers fan😁

Don't have a Paypal account so used a CC, pretty seamless, receipt emailed straight away.

Thought it would be a cheap day today, went out for a pint of milk and The Times and ended up spending over a days wages on donations to Tommy's and Captain Tom's charity causes. 😀

But f**k it, I will get full salary end of the month unlike the Thai's. 

We all need to he. help each other in difficult times, the world would be a better place for it. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

The paypal rate is a right stich up 38.65. I manged to pay on credit card, but the banks rate which should be 40+.   I was thinking the better rate, they would get more but i just ment I pay less. I should have added 20b but I had already paid before I realised. lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thought it would be a cheap day today, went out for a pint of milk and The Times and ended up spending over a days wages on donations to Tommy's and Captain Tom's charity causes. 😀

But f**k it, I will get full salary end of the month unlike the Thai's. 

We all need to he. help each other in difficult times, the world would be a better place for it. 

thank you so much G

2 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

The paypal rate is a right stich up 38.65. I manged to pay on credit card, but the banks rate which should be 40+.   I was thinking the better rate, they would get more but i just ment I pay less. I should have added 20b but I had already paid before I realised. lol

best i can find for this type of trans.  i know u can use a c card too.  many thx  t

3 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

Dipped in a bit here as well as elsewhere.

4 hours ago, AJSP said:

Made a small donation. Worthy cause 

I paid via the PayPal option, very quick n easy no glitches. 

good it works and may thx

Tommy,

Hat's off to you Sir.

We are currently helping in other areas, but should that cease, will certainly contribute here.

Have you considered a TransferWise account ? I've had clients pay by dropping funds direct into my account . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, tommy dee said:

best i can find for this type of trans.  i know u can use a c card too.  many thx  t

If you just click pay by credit card you still get the crappy rate 38.65. What you have to do is press "get other exchange rates" then you get Visa exchange rate, which you will not know until credit card comes in.

• Great Info 1