HDPrime packages - How to find out what is contained in each package ? paying for ?

Pumpuynarak

Well i've been subscribing to an HD Prime package costing 90 points per month (380bht) for a few years now because it has Skynews UK amongst a lot of other TV channels etc. Now during these lockdown days i thought i'd expand my use of the facility and view some movies or series. Now i spent some considerable time yesterday trying to actually find out what my package consists of and i drew a blank. Everytime i clicked on the package to view what was available it just took me to "buy package". Com Dino No 1 here......

Can anyone help ? 

Edited by Pumpuynarak

I pay 149 baht for the full monty including series and movies. I think though that you can only see what is included by buying the package although this seems crazy.  Looked at their Facebook page which is non existent in info....

I would say that the extra 50 baht a month would exponentially  widen your entertainment enjoyment as there are many (really many) series and movies. I noticed that they do show headings for movies and each section shows what is available but this is still only a snapshot of what is available. I sometimes go to the search facility, type in a movie or series and press enter, there are many more movies in their database.

• Great Info 1

10 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I pay 149 baht for the full monty including series and movies. I think though that you can only see what is included by buying the package although this seems crazy.  Looked at their Facebook page which is non existent in info....

I would say that the extra 50 baht a month would exponentially  widen your entertainment enjoyment as there are many (really many) series and movies. I noticed that they do show headings for movies and each section shows what is available but this is still only a snapshot of what is available. I sometimes go to the search facility, type in a movie or series and press enter, there are many more movies in their database.

Thanks HD, but i can't even view whats in the package i purchased for some inexplicable reason, i thought it was my lack of Com skills lol 

I searched for Breaking Bad as i thought it would be a good series to watch but it says its not available on my package and i tried other movies and series and was told the same. I'll have a lookie at buying another package and see if that overcomes the problem.

23 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well i've been subscribing to an HD Prime package costing 90 points per month (380bht) for a few years now because it has Skynews UK amongst a lot of other TV channels etc. Now during these lockdown days i thought i'd expand my use of the facility and view some movies or series. Now i spent some considerable time yesterday trying to actually find out what my package consists of and i drew a blank. Everytime i clicked on the package to view what was available it just took me to "buy package". Com Dino No 1 here......

Can anyone help ? 

I have loaded HD Prime into my PC as well as on my Minix Box for the TV.

This is my home page when I log in on the PC.

hd prime.jpg

Near the top you can see three headings:

TV              MOVIES              SERIES

Clicking on any of those will take you to the home page for the respective category and show a representative example for each.

I just subscribe to "TV" currently as I watch both Movies and Series on separate Apps on my Minix Box. I used to find that they were an episode or two behind with series which used to piss me off a little and did not always have available a particular series I wished to watch. They do have all the headline series.

I think the PC version is somewhat different to when you log into the TV version. You get a different opening home page.

I would suggest you download HD Prime to your PC or laptop version and you will then get the same opening screen as the one I have illustrated.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I have loaded HD Prime into my PC as well as on my Minix Box for the TV.

This is my home page when I log in on the PC.

hd prime.jpg

Near the top you can see three headings:

TV              MOVIES              SERIES

Clicking on any of those will take you to the home page for the respective category and show a representative example for each.

I just subscribe to "TV" currently as I watch both Movies and Series on separate Apps on my Minix Box. I used to find that they were an episode or two behind with series which used to piss me off a little and did not always have available a particular series I wished to watch. They do have all the headline series.

I think the PC version is somewhat different to when you log into the TV version. You get a different opening home page.

I would suggest you download HD Prime to your PC or laptop version and you will then get the same opening screen as the one I have illustrated.

Brilliant info mate, thanks a mill i'll give it a try.

• Like 1

Can anyone help ? 

In Thailand Sky News is free on youtube. CNN is free on AisPlay.
  • Thumbs Up 1