Rolling Stones Brand New Song with Corona theme

roomark

Outstanding music by these guys still.....they just got that vibe. They were here Aug 2019, did not go, stadium show.  Rave reviews still saying they are at the top of their game. 

Thanks for posting...great timing for them to be still relevant. How do they do it? 

1977.... how in gods name did we all stand there for 5 hours general admission is beyond me to get these pics. 

Stones 1976.JPG

Stones 2 1976 .JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That was the Stones as good as ever..............................amazing!

I was a schoolboy when I was first taken to see the Stones at the Crawdaddy in Richmond. It cost me less than my week's paper round money to get into see them.

The Stones will always be the best " rock and roll" band in the world to me.

My favorite Stones concert was the "All Night Rave" at London's Alexander Palace. I ended up in a tent in the camping exibition in another hall with a girl who had been sitting on my shoulders so she could see. No seats at Alexander Palace in those days. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Blues based rock as only the Stones can do. A musical genre that has basically disappeared from Top 40 radio. Mick's vocals sound strong, loved that bluesy harmonica riff tossed in, a solid effort. The video showing various cities around the world empty of any sort of life was very creepy, but sadly a realistic portrayal of current events.

I enjoyed it.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:07 PM, roomark said:

They always remind me of Bangkok....

Brilliant 🎸

Always reminds me of the bars around nana.  A wee late afternoon session and you hear them a couple of times in each bar.

• Thumbs Up 1