ANZAC DAY IN AUSTRALIA 2020

grayray

to-day is ANZAC day 25th April 2020 a day when Aussies and Kiwis commemorate the sacrifice and service of men & women of the defence forces that have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the service of their country in war,

also to the current servicemen/women who at anytime could be called on to pickup their weapons and deploy anywhere.

LEST WE FORGET

I am right pissed now,because before I went to bed last night I set a some photos of family members and a large candle on my patio,before I went to bed I lit the candle and planned to be up at dawn and play "Rachel Bostocks violin version of the Last Post"

up for piss2am candle still alight,up again another piss 4.15am,candle still alight. thought bit early still,just lay down for awhile,

FCUKINGHELL didn't wakeup till 6.20am,i am really sad I slept thru the dawn service.

the ordainary aussies have done their veterans proud.like one street in Sydney 16houses,10different Nationalities all but one [he was working] out at dawn sang the Anthem and listening to a 72 yrsold 21year vet read the Ode all with lit candles up and down their driveways.

what did I do???shit I am so pissed,ANZAC DAY in Australia is without doubt one day each year that brings aussies of all bits and pieces to-gether,my normal AZAC DAY is to go down to the local RSL and do the dawn service then into the club for a fryup and couple Bonox and rums and then few schooners of black beers and home to watch the march on ABC the only time I spend more than a few minutes watch the looney left shit that they go on with.

after all the coverage from Gallipolli/France,i go down to the local for a few hours of 2up,generally get home after dark pissed and ready for the fart sack.

LEST WE FORGET

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, grayray said:

to-day is ANZAC day 25th April 2020 a day when Aussies and Kiwis commemorate the sacrifice and service of men & women of the defence forces that have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the service of their country in war,

also to the current servicemen/women who at anytime could be called on to pick their weapons and deploy anywhere

LEST WE FORGET

I am right pissed now,because before I went to bed last night I set a some photos of family members and a large candle on my patio,before I went to bed I lit the candle and planned to be up at dawn and play "Rachel Bostocks violin version of the Last Post"

up for piss2am candle still alight,up again another piss 4.15am,candle still alight. thought bit early still,just lay down for awhile,

FCUKINGHELL didn't wakeup till 6.20am,i am really sad I slept thru the dawn service.

the ordainary aussies have done their veterans proud.like one street in Sydney 16houses,10different Nationalities all but one [he was working] out at dawn sang the Anthem and listening to a 72 yrsold 21year vet read the Ode all with lit candles up and down their driveways.

what did I do???shit I am so pissed,ANZAC DAY in Australia is without doubt one day each year that brings aussies of all bits and pieces to-gether,my normal AZAC DAY is to go down to the local RSL and do the dawn service then into the club for a fryup and couple Bonox and rum and then few black beers and home to watch the march on ABC the only time I spend more than a few minutes watch the looney left shit that they go on with.

after all the coverage from Gallipolli/France,i go down to the local for a few hours of 2up,generally get home after dark pissed and ready for the fart sack.

LEST WE FORGET

regards

grayray

9e154bdc-58c7-4865-ae6a-aba400f493a0-800.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:49 PM, galenkia said:

We should never forget the sacrifices the armed forces from all our countries made. 

Lest we forget. 

Allan,

when I was school in the 1950s here in OZ on Rememberence day 11-11 we would stand head bowed and right hand over your heart,for one minute,

doubt if its done now,with the far left running the teachers union.

regards

grayray

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Fond memories of Anzac Day.Wathcing my grandad march past the house,then to the park,and back to the pub for some $2 to headsomes.

On me mums hip,across the street from the Memorial.

BEE9B928-DA92-4037-BF87-CCEA3FEB2BB9.jpeg

5+

old FB in the background there,is this in country town NSW? gota be in the 70s with the bellbottoms your mum is wearing :default_acute:

regards

grayray

24 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Nabiac NSW 1973

Nabiac,great wee town,been pissed in the local more than once,on the way too and coming home from Grafton back to Newcastle,also played a few footie trials in Taree,well Old Bar.

regards

grayray

• Like 1