Hello All and a quick question

Hi, I had a statistical question. I did review some websites but some first had data would be great. How much does a masseuse make in a small resort town? So not down town Kata but a smaller town?

I am getting a number for a hotel worker at about $5000 THB. This would be the wages for a masseuse that only does massages no happy ends. Excuse my bluntness.

Any information is appreciated.  

5 hours ago, Michael51 said:

Hi, I had a statistical question. I did review some websites but some first had data would be great. How much does a masseuse make in a small resort town? So not down town Kata but a smaller town?

I am getting a number for a hotel worker at about $5000 THB. This would be the wages for a masseuse that only does massages no happy ends. Excuse my bluntness.

The ones I have talked too were all across the board. been told 50% of the massage price also been told 40 baht for each hour of massage. Some get nothing in the way of salary if they have no customers. The money is made from the happy endings.

Kinda if hijacking the say hello to other members thread and asking questions. I would like to send a little money to Phuket in the airport area. But there aren't any money grams or western unions in the area. They all seem to be further south. What other options are there.

16 hours ago, Michael51 said:

9 hours ago, Michael51 said:

Kinda if hijacking the say hello to other members thread and asking questions. I would like to send a little money to Phuket in the airport area. But there aren't any money grams or western unions in the area. They all seem to be further south. What other options are there.

If you don't trust her now how is that going to help your relationship in the future?

• Like 1

I think you guys are misunderstanding. I am not in a relationship with this woman. I met her while I was on my way out of Thailand on my last trip. I was in Burma to see Bagan and flew out of Phuket,. She gave me a couple massages and actually refused a happy end. So either I am that undesirable or maybe she doesn't do them. No idea.  We talked a little and exchanged whats app. We text off and on. She has never asked for anything.

Now that Covid-19 hit she seemed to be in dire straits and still did not ask. My questions in regards to income was to give me a understanding what her world is like. I am just trying to help in these dire times. I don't have a hidden agenda or future plans. When i read the thread about the increases in suicide it really hit home how they are struggling and we are not in comparison.

Edited by Michael51
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

My ex-wife had a legit massage shop in Chiang mai .The massage girls got half the fee .Example ,the usual one hour was B200 (regular Thai massage ) .They got B100 plus any tip .I am guessing that they would make at least B10,000 a month ,and possibly B20,000 on a good month .This was 10 km out of central Chiang mai and next to a busy shopping center .